Antifa Rioting in Kenosha Were Armed and Spoiling for a Gunfight and They Found One

Story out there on the police checking out cars with out of state plates in larger than normal numbers, as the BLm and paid DNC thugs and the media collude to make these riots look like they're much bigger than the locals would have on their own. This is clearly criminal and actionable under RICO statutes.
That's exactly what Rand Paul said of his attackers.

They were paid professionals from out of town and they would have killed him had it not had been for the Secret Police.

It is time to recognize this Democrat Coup for the War that it is.
I am not sure it IS a Democrat Coup.

Not unless the Democrat's say it is. . .

They haven't, as yet, distanced themselves from the paid agitators, which makes them look culpable.

OTH, I am pretty sure this has been organized by foundations and ex-deep STATE intel. professionals.

It has all the makings of a color revolution that our private intel. community does on the Arab World, ex-commie republics, and Latin America.

This regime change stuff from the bottom up is pretty standard tactics for these folks, and they don't really have a political agenda, other than oligarchic control.

America’s Color Revolution Led By Major Foundations Using BLM as a Front
BLMcorporations-min.jpg

". . .Color Revolution is the term used to describe a series of remarkably effective, CIA-led regime change operations using techniques developed by the RAND Corporation, “democracy” NGOs and other groups since the 1980’s.
They were used in crude form to bring down the Polish communist regime in the late 1980s. From there the techniques were refined and used, along with heavy bribes, to topple the Gorbachev regime in the Soviet Union. For anyone who has studied those models closely, it is clear that the protests against police violence led by amorphous organizations with names like Black Lives Matter or Antifa are more than purely spontaneous moral outrage. Hundreds of thousands of young Americans are being used as a battering ram to not only topple a US President, but in the process, the very structures of the US Constitutional order.

If we step back from the immediate issue of videos showing a white Minneapolis policeman pressing his knee on the neck of a black man, George Floyd, and look at what has taken place across the nation since then, it is clear that certain organizations or groups were well-prepared to instrumentalize the horrific event for their own agenda.. . . "

Few in real life are as stupid and offensive as the bellowing tatted up water buffalo the media gives prime time to in many of these edited vids they foist on the public.

Its funny how almost all the people carrying weapons were actually out of area Militia. You can't even lie convincingly. Well, cupcake, you may start to see some serious weapons carried by the "Peaceful" Protesters. Never bring a handgun to an AR fight. All this is going to do is get Cops and innocents killed needlessly. Newsflash: When you shoot at someone and they shoot back, complaining about it is just bitching. But you blood suckers brought this on yourselves. But if it were only on yourselves, I could care less. Unfortunately, others are going to die and be wounded that didn't ask for it to happen. I wish I was wrong. But I am not.

You can tell just by looking that all the guys in the above photos carrying handguns are "out of state militia"...?

I recognize Rexall Rangers when I see them. The majority of your pictures presented were outside Militias. You can lie about it all you want but the pictures tell the story. And the more you deny it, the more Protesters will come armed with ARs themselves. And in between both groups will be innocent Cops and National Guards. And behind them will be innocents on both sides. You WANT a shooting war.

What the heck is a Rexall Ranger? ...and those aren't "my pics", they're photos from the kenosha riots. I don't want a war nor am I telling any lies, I asked a simple question: how do you know they're outside militias?

I got my answer. You don't know anything. You just pretend to be wise, jump to conclusions and make shit up.

You blindly presented those pictures as presented from a rtwingnutjob conspiracy site. I pointed out that a few were correct but the bulk of them were from the out of area Militias, not "Antifa". I know military dress when I see it. You don't.

I think about every Western Vet knows what I mean when I say Rexall Ranger. Give you a hint. he rides the range in a Ford V-8. It's a real old Country song. It describes you as a Warrior to the T.

Wearing camo pants does not indicate militia. A lot of people wear camo jeans.... both Antifa and BLM have been seen wearing camo and flak jackets...

It's always "outside infiltrators" in disguise to blame for all wrongdoing because we all know leftists are perfect little angels sent from commie heaven.
They always ignore the fact that the “ outside infiltrators” are the bussed in ANTIFA and BLM rioters. Bringing weapons across state lines..

Its funny how almost all the people carrying weapons were actually out of area Militia. You can't even lie convincingly. Well, cupcake, you may start to see some serious weapons carried by the "Peaceful" Protesters. Never bring a handgun to an AR fight. All this is going to do is get Cops and innocents killed needlessly. Newsflash: When you shoot at someone and they shoot back, complaining about it is just bitching. But you blood suckers brought this on yourselves. But if it were only on yourselves, I could care less. Unfortunately, others are going to die and be wounded that didn't ask for it to happen. I wish I was wrong. But I am not.

You can tell just by looking that all the guys in the above photos carrying handguns are "out of state militia"...?

I recognize Rexall Rangers when I see them. The majority of your pictures presented were outside Militias. You can lie about it all you want but the pictures tell the story. And the more you deny it, the more Protesters will come armed with ARs themselves. And in between both groups will be innocent Cops and National Guards. And behind them will be innocents on both sides. You WANT a shooting war.

What the heck is a Rexall Ranger? ...and those aren't "my pics", they're photos from the kenosha riots. I don't want a war nor am I telling any lies, I asked a simple question: how do you know they're outside militias?

I got my answer. You don't know anything. You just pretend to be wise, jump to conclusions and make shit up.

You blindly presented those pictures as presented from a rtwingnutjob conspiracy site. I pointed out that a few were correct but the bulk of them were from the out of area Militias, not "Antifa". I know military dress when I see it. You don't.

I think about every Western Vet knows what I mean when I say Rexall Ranger. Give you a hint. he rides the range in a Ford V-8. It's a real old Country song. It describes you as a Warrior to the T.

Wearing camo pants does not indicate militia. A lot of people wear camo jeans.... both Antifa and BLM have been seen wearing camo and flak jackets...

It's always "outside infiltrators" in disguise to blame for all wrongdoing because we all know leftists are perfect little angels sent from commie heaven.
They always ignore the fact that the “ outside infiltrators” are the bussed in ANTIFA and BLM rioters. Bringing weapons across state lines..
Even when it's all captured on video they'll deny what their eyes see if it doesn't assist their agenda.

Antifa Rioting in Kenosha Were Armed and Spoiling
for a Gunfight and They Found One

29 Aug 2020 ~~ By Streff

One of the interesting factoids to emerge from the New York Times review of video from the shooting in Kenosha that left two Antifa thugs dead and ruined the sex life of a third was that the first shot was not fired by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse. Via my post In a Bizarre Turn of Events, NYT Investigation of Kenosha Shooting Makes a Strong Case for Self-Defense, this is from the New York Times:
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.​
Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.​
Interesting.
I further note:
Then you hear the first shot (0:07). Clearly pistol. Then you hear four shots (0:11) and you see Rosenbaum stretched out. And finally, there are three additional shots (0:15).​
I haven’t seen ballistics reports from Kenosha, but right now, I have some real doubts about what happened:
“A loud bang is heard on the video,” the prosecutors wrote. “Then a male shouts, ‘F— you,’ then Rosenbaum appears to continue to approach the defendant and gets in near proximity to the defendant, when four more loud bangs are heard. Rosenbaum then falls to the ground”​
A reporter removed his shirt and tried to give Rosenbaum first aid, when Rittenhouse appeared to make a cell phone call and began to run away, the complaint says.​
“As the defendant is running away, he can be heard saying on the phone, ‘I just killed somebody,’ ” the prosecutors wrote.​
The complaint says a friend of Rittenhouse’s told a detective he received a phone call from the defendant and that Rittenhouse said in the call that he had shot someone.​
An autopsy showed Rosenbaum had gunshot wounds to the groin, back, hand, thigh and forehead, according to the complaint.​
I don’t want to go all grassy knoll here, but the gunshots captured on the video, the autopsy, and the charges filed do not add up.
Regardless, part of the narrative is that the “mostly peaceful” demonstrators minded their own business until Rittenhouse killed two and wounded one.
But new images emerging tell a very, very different story. They show the Antifa thugs had weapons and seem to be spoiling for a fight.

View attachment 381781

Comment:
As with police-involved shootings, the initial video the biased complicit media provided in the Kenosha shooting, along with intentionally distorted reporting, resulted in a false narrative that fueled the fire that's been burning in this nation since Memorial Day. When journalists reported "facts" that have been proven to be lies, they are intentionally distorting the news they report and, in most cases, they do so for political reasons.
We are still waiting for felony firearms possession charges to be brought against Gaige Grosskreutz the now wounded-bandit. He committed a STRING of felonies while, in possession, feloniously of a firearm, the possession of which he was barred.

Idiotic thread and post. they were told by city officials that white wing, armed militiamen were coming. So of course they bring guns. If they were looking for a gunfight, there were be dead militia men lying all over Kenosha, as the princess soldier cosplay white supremacists were wildly outnumbered. This thread is hot garbage.

99% of these protest have been peaceful and without incident....its only when these cowardly white motherfuckers show up with the cops protecting them, that the violence insues..... I wish these gun toting Trump whores would join the military, we could use you there, you cowardly bastards.
Better listen to the eyewitness account I posted

According to this eyewitness there was constant gunfire right up until cops shut it down right after this happened. Guy said he thought he was in Baghdad and chemical weapons were used

99% of these protest have been peaceful and without incident....its only when these cowardly white motherfuckers show up with the cops protecting them, that the violence insues..... I wish these gun toting Trump whores would join the military, we could use you there, you cowardly bastards.
Incorrect. This was not a “protest”. It was a riot. Rioters came with guns, chemical bombs, pepper spray and Molotov cocktails. They were there to attack people and destroy property. Period.

29 Aug 2020 ~~ By Streff

One of the interesting factoids to emerge from the New York Times review of video from the shooting in Kenosha that left two Antifa thugs dead and ruined the sex life of a third was that the first shot was not fired by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse. Via my post In a Bizarre Turn of Events, NYT Investigation of Kenosha Shooting Makes a Strong Case for Self-Defense, this is from the New York Times:
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.​
Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.​
Interesting.
I further note:
Then you hear the first shot (0:07). Clearly pistol. Then you hear four shots (0:11) and you see Rosenbaum stretched out. And finally, there are three additional shots (0:15).​
I haven’t seen ballistics reports from Kenosha, but right now, I have some real doubts about what happened:
“A loud bang is heard on the video,” the prosecutors wrote. “Then a male shouts, ‘F— you,’ then Rosenbaum appears to continue to approach the defendant and gets in near proximity to the defendant, when four more loud bangs are heard. Rosenbaum then falls to the ground”​
A reporter removed his shirt and tried to give Rosenbaum first aid, when Rittenhouse appeared to make a cell phone call and began to run away, the complaint says.​
“As the defendant is running away, he can be heard saying on the phone, ‘I just killed somebody,’ ” the prosecutors wrote.​
The complaint says a friend of Rittenhouse’s told a detective he received a phone call from the defendant and that Rittenhouse said in the call that he had shot someone.​
An autopsy showed Rosenbaum had gunshot wounds to the groin, back, hand, thigh and forehead, according to the complaint.​
I don’t want to go all grassy knoll here, but the gunshots captured on the video, the autopsy, and the charges filed do not add up.
Regardless, part of the narrative is that the “mostly peaceful” demonstrators minded their own business until Rittenhouse killed two and wounded one.
But new images emerging tell a very, very different story. They show the Antifa thugs had weapons and seem to be spoiling for a fight.

View attachment 381781

Comment:
As with police-involved shootings, the initial video the biased complicit media provided in the Kenosha shooting, along with intentionally distorted reporting, resulted in a false narrative that fueled the fire that's been burning in this nation since Memorial Day. When journalists reported "facts" that have been proven to be lies, they are intentionally distorting the news they report and, in most cases, they do so for political reasons.
We are still waiting for felony firearms possession charges to be brought against Gaige Grosskreutz the now wounded-bandit. He committed a STRING of felonies while, in possession, feloniously of a firearm, the possession of which he was barred.

Idiotic thread and post. they were told by city officials that white wing, armed militiamen were coming. So of course they bring guns. If they were looking for a gunfight, there were be dead militia men lying all over Kenosha, as the princess soldier cosplay white supremacists were wildly outnumbered. This thread is hot garbage.

~~~~~~
So are you claiming the following didn't happen?

29 Aug 2020 ~~ By Streff

Interesting.
I further note:

View attachment 381781

Comment:

What happened is simply that the Antifa proved they were cowards......when push came to shove aka gunfire erupted --they ran. case closed

29 Aug 2020 ~~ By Streff

Interesting.
I further note:

View attachment 381781

Comment:

What happened is simply that the Antifa proved they were cowards......when push came to shove aka gunfire erupted --they ran.

And.......................they were nowhere to be found the next night.

Oh they were very brave when police were instructed to run from them....they got so used to that they thought everyone would run from them....they were surprised and shocked in kenosha.

Case closed.

they were told by city officials that white wing, armed militiamen were coming. So of course they bring guns. If they were looking for a gunfight, there were be dead militia men lying all over Kenosha, as the princess soldier cosplay white supremacists were wildly outnumbered. This thread is hot garbage.

lol these DU tards are still trying to peddle this silly bullshit lie they dreamed up.

Did you just peek your head from under that rock...You can use those lies on your low IQ friends and fellow Commies... Try pulling that shiite in my town and we will be filling body bags and mattress covers with your arses.

Patriots=3 ANTIFA=0

A 17 year old kid put an ass whooping on ANTIFA.

He should get a Presidential Medal of Freedom award.

Please stop calling thugs who would show up with assault rifles and shot unarmed people "patriots." They are the opposite of what it means to be a patriot. Even if some people in Kenosha were "antifa" as opposed to ordinary protesters, these "patriots" are as much thugs as the "antifa."

Nonsense and quit watching cnn

There were 16 or 17 shots fired. only five came from the rifle.. who shot the other 10 rounds? Videos are surfacing that show a round hitting the pavement by the victims feet prior to him discharging his weapon and being hit by a skate board in the neck.

I look for charges to be dropped on him very early next week. This is clearly a case of self defense. IMHO

Exactly...............the following video makes it absolutely crystal clear............

There is nothing wrong with CNN. The video you posted is ridiculous. This out-of-town kid had no "job."

I am very interested in the video showing the cops failing to enforce the curfew and being friendly with this group of heavily armed people, while having harsh and threatening words for other, unarmed people, and indications that the city's police chief was a member, perhaps a leader, of this "Kenosha Guards" gang, which apparently was encouraging people to come to the city with guns.

A very important issue of possible corruption in the Kenosha Police Department has been raised here that requires a thorough investigation.

White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

This is why I'm not buying this whole "BLM and antifa are to blame for everything" bullshit.

So these 'white nationalists' have thousands of black members, and it's those that are running around stabbing people and looting? Gee, yeah, that's a credible spin, all right .... keep going with this stuff, at least until November! Thanks in advance!

Did you just peek your head from under that rock...You can use those lies on your low IQ friends and fellow Commies... Try pulling that shiite in my town and we will be filling body bags and mattress covers with your arses.
There’s nothing badder than an internet tough guy.

Incorrect. This was not a “protest”. It was a riot. Rioters came with guns, chemical bombs, pepper spray and Molotov cocktails. They were there to attack people and destroy property. Period.
Question. show me a link were property was destroyed and people were attacked during this and I'll shut the fuck up, until then, blue bitch, fuck the hell off!!

Well that's bullshit.
SHOW ME ONE LINK, WHERE PROTESTERS BROKE OUT IN VIOLENCE, NOT LOOTING BUT VIOLENCE, JUST ONE....KY HAD ONE SHOOTER, HE WAS JAILED PROMPTLY AND WAS MENTALLY ILL....EITHER SHOW ME A PROTEST OR SHUT UP!!

Forum List

Back