Antidepressants and gun violence far more than guns international for drug awareness

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
You don’t have to be brilliant. We had guns 50 years ago. 40 years ago. 30 years ago. But mass shootings weren’t a problem.
Hmmm. What *has* changed I wonder? Maybe it is indeed the anti-depressants. Can’t destroy family structure and not expect traumatized kids. I’m not sure it would be the anti depressants themselves though. It’s possible the antidepressants are correlated with the real damage liberals have inflicted as they destroyed our support systems.

• Banned
Anti Depressants save lives you retard. Are they over prescribed YES. Do they cause psychotic behavior NO.

To bad u aren't a little smarter. All those military vaccines ate holes in your brain so I get it.

Anti Depressants save lives you retard. Are they over prescribed YES. Do they cause psychotic behavior NO.

To bad u aren't a little smarter. All those military vaccines ate holes in your brain so I get it.
Look you LOON antidepressants save lives. I am living proof been taking them for 23 years and haven't killed myself yet. I have seen Hundreds of people in local mental health clinic that have been helped as well. Are there side effects sure but not worse then the depression that people are suffering. Pedal your stupidity somewhere else.

• Banned

Look you LOON antidepressants save lives. I am living proof been taking them for 23 years and haven't killed myself yet. I have seen Hundreds of people in local mental health clinic that have been helped as well. Are there side effects sure but not worse then the depression that people are suffering. Pedal your stupidity somewhere else.

DUMBASS: ALL MEDS EFFECT EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY FOR YOUR 23 YRS ASSHOLE UR PRETTY FKN STUPID IF U DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT ONE ASS HOLE

HATE OT BREAK IT TO YOU THESE DRUGS HAVE THAT WARNING ON THE INSERTS THAT COME INN THE BOX WITH IN THE MEDS IT CAME IN IDIOT...

SOME PEOPLE AND THEIR CHEMISTRY CAN'T HANDLE IT !!

LIKE I SAID YOU ARE A G.D FKN IDIOT YOUR STUPID!!!

23 YRS OF STUPIDITY DUMB FK

LEARN HOW TO READ DUMBASS!! GET UN LAZY ANND READ THE SHIT YOURSELF MORONN!!

• Banned

FOR THOSE WHO ARE IDIOTS: LEARN SIDE AFFECTS PATHETIC POS

The easiest way to tell the difference: Does it bother you that you want to kill your brother? If so, then it’s probably OCD - OCD obsessions are almost always unwanted and patients don’t act on them. So in this case, get help (could be as simple as going to a family doctor or walk in clinic) but there is no urgent risk to anyone’s life. Unless you are also *suicidal* - in which case see a doctor IMMEDIATELY. While depression is not a common cause of *murder*, it is the MOST common cause of SUICIDE. There is no shame in admitting to a doctor that you are severely depressed (no need to tell them about your suicidal / homicidal feelings if you don’t want to) and they won’t lock you up unless you tell them you are going to act on these feelings.
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-have-a-sudden-urge-to-kill-someone

That is way outta line asswipe. This man served the country to make it safe for morons like you to spout your dumbass conspiracy theories.

He deserves your respect for that, not ridicule.

Forum List

Back