Anti white movie set to lose 10 million

an anti-slavery movie isn't anti white you lowlife kkk alt right loon

Quite a paradox. Because a pro slavery movie is an anti-White movie. Also, weren't there KKK people in the original "Birth of a nation?" I'm pretty sure that they didn't come about until after the war. When the South lost and slaves were set free. So they couldn't have been pro-slavery. Because slavery was no more. At least in the sense that it was before the war.

You can make an anti white movie. But you can't make an anti Jew movie. Ask Mel Gibson.

What anti jew movie did Mel Gibson try to make.
To the jews that run hollywood Passion of the Christ was anti jew because it rightfully placed blame on the jews for having christ killed. I am not even a christian but I went and saw that the day it opened SIMPLY because 1. Jews HATED it and 2. I love Mel Gibson movies.

I never saw it. But anything that promotes Christianity also promotes Judaism. That's why the jew controlled movie studios over many decades have made zillions of movies about Jesus or Christianity in general.

What promotes Christianity doesn't usually promote Judaism, because Jews reject and hate Christianity.

You can make an anti white movie. But you can't make an anti Jew movie. Ask Mel Gibson.

To the jews that run hollywood Passion of the Christ was anti jew because it rightfully placed blame on the jews for having christ killed. I am not even a christian but I went and saw that the day it opened SIMPLY because 1. Jews HATED it and 2. I love Mel Gibson movies.

I never saw it. But anything that promotes Christianity also promotes Judaism. That's why the jew controlled movie studios over many decades have made zillions of movies about Jesus or Christianity in general.

What promotes Christianity doesn't usually promote Judaism, because Jews reject and hate Christianity.

It doesn't matter what jews think. Christians lick the balls of jews, despite what they think. Because to a Christian, helping the jews proves the power of their imaginary god. I saw an American evangelist in israel once who was talking to a group of jews in a restaurant and telling them that they really needed to stick to their guns and protect the "holy land." I also happened across a fund raiser on some Christian channel once. They were trying to raise money to send poor jews to israel. Screw the jews and the Christians they rode in on.

It doesn't matter what jews think. Christians lick the balls of jews, despite what they think. Because to a Christian, helping the jews proves the power of their imaginary god. I saw an American evangelist in israel once who was talking to a group of jews in a restaurant and telling them that they really needed to stick to their guns and protect the "holy land." I also happened across a fund raiser on some Christian channel once. They were trying to raise money to send poor jews to israel. Screw the jews and the Christians they rode in on.

I agree that the Israel firsters are not real Christians and they are traitors. They are too stupid to learn from the Book of Esther. Sending Jews back to Israel is a good thing though, only they should start it with the influential ones, not the poor ones. By the way, Christians should learn that Israel is not a protector of the holly land, because Israel makes you pay a financial penalty and puts you in prison for 5 years if you evanglelize on that land, per current legislation, worse than what the Romans did.

What a shocker. A pro black movie that deals with Slavery and was only shown in a limited amount of theaters didnt do as well as other movies like comedies or that are widely released?

That is shocking.

Limited release? Lol, it was released in over 2,000 theaters.

What did you think of the movie?

Awesome movie. I have already seen it 2 times. Going back for a third viewing.

3 times? That's quite an endorsement of the movie. What are your thoughts on the film?
The obvious is the title. The original movie had a major effect on the raacial narrative still in play today. This movie boldly takes a punch at that effect by brazenly using the same name.

The African elements that are not normally shown when depicting the lives of the enslaved.

The best part of the movie to me was to show the mindset of whites good and bad which seemed more realistic and closer to what it was probably like.

You get to see the progression of Nat as he goes from a God fearing preacher given some leeway by the white slave owner to the realization that no matter what, white people are only going to consider you a human if you please them. It depicts the regular acts of violence in a slightly different way. It gives an explanation to the tortures, rapes, and killings and a method behind the other less violent atrocities.

It was certainly not very accurate, historically, on a tactical level but on a strategic level I thought it gave a good accounting about slavery from the black point of view. Not just that is was brutal and unjust, but that it was morally wrong as well. I get that this was a theatrical release but I would have preferred to see a well made up to date documentary type film on this subject.

It fell flat for me.

It was certainly not very accurate, historically, on a tactical level but on a strategic level I thought it gave a good accounting about slavery from the black point of view. Not just that is was brutal and unjust, but that it was morally wrong as well. I get that this was a theatrical release but I would have preferred to see a well made up to date documentary type film on this subject.

It fell flat for me.
How do you know if it was accurate or not? Did you live through it or are you depending on the documentation of white people from that period in time?

Most of the movies in your list are a load of crap. Some are neutral about Whites at best. And look at a couple pictures made by the jewish owned movie studios. Death Wish and The Naked Prey. They starred jews. Many famous actors back then were. (And many today are) Such as Tony Curtis, Yul Brynner, Edward G Robinson, Marilyn Monroe, etc. times zillions. No doubt the ones made by the jew controlled movie studios that seemed neutral about Whites probably had some sort of anti-White subliminal message in them.

You can't have a real pro-White movie without being anti other species of human. Just as many movies are openly anti-White. Just a few of those are "The Last Samurai," "Pleasantville" and "American History X."
You can have pro-white movies without being anti anyone else.

I hope you're agreeing with me. Because indeed, you can't make a pro-dog movie unless it is anti-flea.
The only reason why you can make that analogy is because non-whites are brainwashed.

Most of the movies in your list are a load of crap. Some are neutral about Whites at best. And look at a couple pictures made by the jewish owned movie studios. Death Wish and The Naked Prey. They starred jews. Many famous actors back then were. (And many today are) Such as Tony Curtis, Yul Brynner, Edward G Robinson, Marilyn Monroe, etc. times zillions. No doubt the ones made by the jew controlled movie studios that seemed neutral about Whites probably had some sort of anti-White subliminal message in them.

You can't have a real pro-White movie without being anti other species of human. Just as many movies are openly anti-White. Just a few of those are "The Last Samurai," "Pleasantville" and "American History X."
You can have pro-white movies without being anti anyone else.

I hope you're agreeing with me. Because indeed, you can't make a pro-dog movie unless it is anti-flea.
The only reason why you can make that analogy is because non-whites are brainwashed.

What analogy are you speaking of. And Whites are even more brainwashed than non-whites. Because most of the brainwashing is directed at Whites.
The analogy comparing blacks and whites to fleas and dogs.

Non-whites are anti-white because they have been brainwashed into thinking that white people's self interests are directly in conflict with their own.

The entire "minority" lifestyle in the west is a result of brainwashing by traitors.

Forum List

Back