ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

img.png

Conveniently provides no information of any use, such as what % of people from any given geographic area were "Not vaccinated", "1 Dose", etc. Daniel Horowitz baloney? Pffft!

I did not really pay too much attention to detail, and the source is the "Blaze" which I do not normally believe.
However, it was disgusting how so many used to claim that only the unvaccinated were getting infected, when in reality hardly anyone was vaccinated back then, so the unvaccinated had to be the main source of new infections.
And now it is clear that the mRNA vaccines do not last, and after 6 months they are essentially totally unvaccinated again.
So these numbers claimed by Horowitz are actually likely to be true. That those vaccinated over a year ago are now the most likely group to become infected, since that now is the majority.
And it should be obvious by now that if the mRNA vaccines actually worked, the epidemic would have been long gone by now, since over 60% of the population has been vaccinated and over 20% of the population has recovered.

Link? Oh, don't bother! Quit pretending to be an immunologist. You suck at it.

Nothing to do with immunology.

Spike proteins are built and intended to open ACE2 receptor sites on our cells.
They are used normally by our own exosomes, and covid is mimicking our own exosomes by having the same spike proteins.

So anyone claiming spike proteins, which are good, can be somehow used by the immune system to identify something bad, has to be lying.

Look at any and all real vaccines, and you will see that ALL have dead or neutralized pathogens that we want the immune system to remember and trigger on in the future.
These mRNA injections do not, and are the only time anyone had tried to claim that dead or neutralized pathogens are somehow miraculously not necessary any more.
It should be pretty clear to anyone that those claims are lies.
All they want is to make the $36 billion in profits both Pfizer and Moderna have made.

I did not really pay too much attention to detail, and the source is the "Blaze" which I do not normally believe.
However, it was disgusting how so many used to claim that only the unvaccinated were getting infected, when in reality hardly anyone was vaccinated back then, so the unvaccinated had to be the main source of new infections.
And now it is clear that the mRNA vaccines do not last, and after 6 months they are essentially totally unvaccinated again.
So these numbers claimed by Horowitz are actually likely to be true. That those vaccinated over a year ago are now the most likely group to become infected, since that now is the majority.
And it should be obvious by now that if the mRNA vaccines actually worked, the epidemic would have been long gone by now, since over 60% of the population has been vaccinated and over 20% of the population has recovered.
They've worked. Saved millions of lives, both mRNA and otherwise. However, the mRNAs are now what everyone wants because they work better than the others -- as illustrated here.

The problem is that the mRNA vaccine can not possibly work.
The point of a coronavirus is that it pretends to be an exosome.
Exosomes have a spike protein that it uses to open ACE2 receptor sites in our cells.
Coronaviruses mimic exosomes with the same spike protein.
That is how they get into our cells, by fooling our ACE2 receptors into opening for them.
So if coronavirus spike proteins are so identical to our own exosome spike proteins, then how is growing spike proteins in our own cells, supposed to build an immunity to coronaviruses?
It obviously can't.
I tune out when I see Republicans talking about mRNA like they know what it is.

They've worked. Saved millions of lives, both mRNA and otherwise. However, the mRNAs are now what everyone wants because they work better than the others -- as illustrated here.

That is not and can not be true.
It has long been proven that these mRNA injections do not prevent infection, spread, variants, etc.
They do slightly reduce deaths, but anything that stimulates some antibody production will do that.
You could inject a small amount of the wrong blood type and stimulate antibodies just as well.

No other country likes or is using mRNA.
Every honest physician hates mRNA because it is very risky compared to real vaccines, and simply does no permanent good.
No other country is also doing "boosters" every 6 months.

I tune out when I see Republicans talking about mRNA like they know what it is.

That is silly because if you actually read anything, you would have known I am far more left, progressive, liberal than anyone here.
Its republicans who want to make a huge profit, like Pfizer and Moderna, who are pushing these mRNA Frankenstein monsters.

Well, don't claim that then. Argue with yourself much?

Are you under some belief that these mRNA injections do not just grow spike proteins in our own cells?
Growing spike proteins are ALL that these mRNA injections do.
They are just instructions for our own ribosomes, in order to get them to start growing spike proteins.
So what do you think then is supposed to get stored in our long term immunity, T-cell, memory?

The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.

Are you under some belief that these mRNA injections do not just grow spike proteins in our own cells?
Growing spike proteins are ALL that these mRNA injections do.
They are just instructions for our own ribosomes, in order to get them to start growing spike proteins.
So what do you think then is supposed to get stored in our long term immunity, T-cell, memory?
You are anti vax
You think the election was rigged
You side with Russia

Did you tell me you are a liberal progressive? You're funny.

Like I told him, the minute I see a con writing mRNA I just stop reading, because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. They cherry pick. Lie. Repeat lies they've been told. Misunderstood what they are being told.

Honestly, it's only killing them. So let them have their fun.

You are anti vax
You think the election was rigged
You side with Russia

Did you tell me you are a liberal progressive? You're funny.

Totally wrong.
I am pro vax, but mRNA has nothing for the immune system to remember, so can't be a vax in any way.
I do not think the election was rigged and never supported Trump or any republican candidate.
I just do not like Hillary, so voted Green party instead.
Russia IS leftist, and defended Vietnam, Cuba, Syria, Egypt, Iran, etc., from western colonial imperialism.
Anyone who does not have some Russian sympathies is a right wing fascist.
You are the one who is NOT left, progressive, or liberal.

Like I told him, the minute I see a con writing mRNA I just stop reading, because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. They cherry pick. Lie. Repeat lies they've been told. Misunderstood what they are being told.

Honestly, it's only killing them. So let them have their fun.

Read some literature that is NOT controlled by Pfiser, Moderna, or Fauci.
No medical professionals like any mRNA at all, ever.
It can not possibly be used for any sort of vaccine.

Read some literature that is NOT controlled by Pfiser, Moderna, or Fauci.
No medical professionals like any mRNA at all, ever.
It can not possibly be used for any sort of vaccine.
Oh, stop. How could you ever know for sure what's "controlled" or not. Conspiracy drives conspiracy. Prior to all this I also spit on Pfizer, Fauci, Gates, even the WHO (no, not the band). I'd never even heard of Moderna. And, guess what? I still spit on Pfizer, Fauci, and Gates. Perhaps somewhat less on the WHO. However, I grew up in a medical information intense environment. Data knows no politics. Best to ignore all the shouting and handwringing and let the data speak for itself here.
If you look back, RNA was first injected into an animal with the idea of using it as a therapeutic in 1990. It didn't go anywhere for therapeutics after that… until Katie Kariko and I started working on RNA to try and understand why it was so inflammatory. We figured that out, and then we figured out how to make it non-inflammatory. And after that, is when the vaccine field and other RNA fields took off, and people became interested again and started studying them.

Infectious disease expert Dr. Drew Weissman holding and looking at test tube

What piqued your original interest in RNA?​

I'm not quite sure what actually piqued my interest in RNA. That was 23 years ago. It's actually funny the way Kati [Kariko] and I met. We used to fight over the copy machine. Back in those days, the only way you could read journal articles was to photocopy them out of the journal. And we would fight over the copy machine to be able to read articles.

We started talking and comparing what each other did. I was an immunologist, and she was an RNA biologist, and we got together and made a lot of great progress.

Oh, stop. How could you ever know for sure what's "controlled" or not. Conspiracy drives conspiracy. Prior to all this I also spit on Pfizer, Fauci, Gates, even the WHO (no, not the band). I'd never even heard of Moderna. And, guess what? I still spit on Pfizer, Fauci, and Gates. Perhaps somewhat less on the WHO. However, I grew up in a medical information intense environment. Data knows no politics. Best to ignore all the shouting and handwringing and let the data speak for itself here.
And quit twisting the data. All this mDNA bullshit. All I had to do was debunk ONE misinformation they gave me about mDNA and that was the last time I listened to any conservative about the subject I'm sure they know NOTHING about.

I was thinking about my glee when I hear about the 5 right wing hosts who died eating their words

You are a progressive liberal Democrat. The kind that used to vote Democrat in the south in the 1950's. Don't you know those Democrats are today's Republicans?
So you are a Ghoul. Dont agree with me Die. Heard of people like that before in history. Real assholes. You might have a leg to stand on if mRNA didnt allow you to be infected.

Oh well. Go enjoy your jabs

Forum List

Back