Anti-Trump Protestors Humiliated in Sydney

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I think we’ll see more stunts like this. Trump’s not just a president, he’s become an international anti-PC icon. And, of course, things like the “women’s march” only strengthen that status.

upload_2017-1-21_11-14-20.png

Humiliated? I don't think so. I wonder what the silly Aussie who wasted his time and money to put that in the sky thinks Trump's going to do for him. He's already promised to hurt Australia by scrapping our most recent trade deal with them.

Humiliated? I don't think so. I wonder what the silly Aussie who wasted his time and money to put that in the sky thinks Trump's going to do for him. He's already promised to hurt Australia by scrapping our most recent trade deal with them.
Yes, humiliated. Trump has united the world against you PC morons.

Sydney women's march: 1 disgruntled pilot for Trump, thousands of protesters against him

Sydney women's march: 1 disgruntled pilot for Trump, thousands of protesters against him
Humiliated for their PC hyperbole as they should be.

Humiliated for their PC hyperbole as they should be.
Only in your small mind

Forum List

Back