Anti-Trump hysterical woman berates Trump supporter and is promtply thrown off plane by police (vid)

She is too stupid to know it's bad form to act up on a commercial airliner?

She is like a spoiled child who cannot conduct herself in a manner consistent with her surroundings.

Typical snowflake.

I wonder if the airline will ban her for life like Delta did with the Trump supporter in that incident from November.

Lady is obviously crazy as fuck.

Hell, i don't agree with Obama by any stretch of the imagination, but i never took my frustration out on random strangers on an airplane. What a rude woman.

Lady is obviously crazy as fuck.

Hell, i don't agree with Obama by any stretch of the imagination, but i never took my frustration out on random strangers on an airplane. What a rude woman.

Yep, she is a loving snowflake and Trump supporters are racist, homophobic, xenophobic, and misogynist.

I wonder if she missed her mother-in-law's funeral because she has no self control or concept of place and time.

Watch an Airline Throw a Rabid Hillary Supporter Off a Flight!

upload_2017-1-23_9-25-27.png

Surely, I can't be the only poster who was expecting a detailed report of your recent visit to the massage parlor, can I?

As to the harpy in question, though, I just consider all those wild accusations about maniacs to be a form of projection.

New Topics

Forum List

Back