Anti-tea Party Liberals Read Fake Facebook Page And Freak Out, Wetting Their Panties.

The Tea Party...

I can't help but to think that they are going to that great political graveyard in the sky, along with the Whig Party and the Bull Moose party.
You also can't help but think Obama is the messiah too.

Not at all. I don't give a rat's ass one way or the other about Obama.
Your sycophantic comments suggest otherwise.

Well, by all means, feel free to enlighten me and others about what I REALLY believe! Obviously, you know, and I don't....

The Tea Party...

I can't help but to think that they are going to that great political graveyard in the sky, along with the Whig Party and the Bull Moose party.
You also can't help but think Obama is the messiah too.

Not at all. I don't give a rat's ass one way or the other about Obama.
Your sycophantic comments suggest otherwise.

Well, by all means, feel free to enlighten me and others about what I REALLY believe! Obviously, you know, and I don't....
I don't think you're mistaken, I think you're lying.

Well, by all means, feel free to enlighten me and others about what I REALLY believe! Obviously, you know, and I don't....[/QUOTE]
I don't think you're mistaken, I think you're lying.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to my "ignore" list, S. J.!

I don't think you're mistaken, I think you're lying.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to my "ignore" list, S. J.![/QUOTE]
I'm crushed and shit.:cry:

True patriots!

Doing the work Holder's so-called "Justice Department" refused to do.

But Democrats soft on crime?

Yeah..........makes the concept appear sufficiently plausible.

Last edited:
so a conservative is seriously going to call out liberals (not those on this board) for getting duped on a fake story on these boards?

Forum List

Back