World Wide Tolerance

GES

Rookie
Sep 23, 2014
We the people not only of America but citizens of earth need to and must come to terms with the idea that we are all different. We need to lay down our self ritous belief systems and come to terms which the fact that whether you call it God, Allah, Buddha, or what ever other name you choose to adopt we are all living in a attempt for prosperity and happiness. I believe we should lay down our simple government dictated boundaries and adopt a new global government. One that is centered around all of us humans as a whole one that does not dictate which God we pray to (nor cares) a government ruled by a league of everyday citizens not the rich and powerful a government that cares for the women in Afghanistan as much as it cares for the children in Haiti or even the homeless in America a new world government that focuses on prosperity and the everyday struggles found world wide.

Last edited:
First, you are not Obie Wan Fucking Kenobi.

Second, if obtaining world-wide, John Lenin style peace were that easy don't you think we would already be there?

Third, such views are overly simplistic on many levels and completely ignores the cultural histories of the world.

Fourth, any such love-in requires reciprocity. It means that others must also respect US too. It means that other nations have to respect the existence of all nations.

Fifth, your "love-in" is really collective tripe. Collectivism does not appeal to everyone, nor should it. It does not work on a large scale, and certainly not when the participants have vastly different histories and social, economic and other interests that conflict with one another.

Sixth, you need to learn to use your big boy words and write a coherent thought. Perhaps think about what you want to say before writing it. I must conclude that, based upon your comment, you are just a hair over 6 years of age, or you are a foreigner learning the English language, or you are a moron who lacks self awareness.

We the people not only of America but citizens of earth need to and must come to terms with the idea that we are all different. We need to lay down our self ritous belief systems and come to terms which the fact that whether you call it God, Allah, Buddha, or what ever other name you choose to adopt we are all living in a attempt for prosperity and happiness. I believe we should lay down our simple government dictated boundaries and adopt a new global government. One that is centered around all of us humans as a whole one that does not dictate which God we pray to (nor cares) a government ruled by a league of everyday citizens not the rich and powerful a government that cares for the women in Afghanistan as much as it cares for the children in Haiti or even the homeless in America a new world government that focuses on prosperity and the everyday struggles found world wide.
I see the 15 posts before being able to start a thread rule has been lifted.

Nonetheless, I'll reply. Your utopian, world wide society is less likely to come about about than a squadron of flying pigs. There is an infinitesimal probability that all the nations of the existing earth would give up their sovereignty and acquiesce to a single ruling committee. Your first sentence is correct. We are definitely different. The rest of your post is simply a pipe dream.

We the people not only of America but citizens of earth need to and must come to terms with the idea that we are all different. We need to lay down our self ritous belief systems and come to terms which the fact that whether you call it God, Allah, Buddha, or what ever other name you choose to adopt we are all living in a attempt for prosperity and happiness.
There's your problem.
We all aren't. Some people in the world want nothing more than to kill or enslave you and everyone like you.
You need to accept reality, sooner rather than later.

I just hope there will be pineapples.

I just hope there will be pineapples.
and an Express..

th

Forum List

Back