Anti-tea Party Liberals Read Fake Facebook Page And Freak Out, Wetting Their Panties.

Cops had better beef up their manpower, especially in the black districts. lol

All I can say is follow this link....

Tea Party Miltia Group Threats to Arrest Democrats at Polls Americans Against the Tea Party

Comparing the Tea Party to Mussolini's BlackShirts...

These are the real haters..
Wisconsin Poll Watcher Militia - Timeline Facebook

You've Been Trolled by Journalists with Zero Credibility
Bloggers and journalists promoted this page as real and therefore trolled their readers. They did not bother to fact check or report the truth. TROLLED!
Political Organization: 132 like this

:lmao:

What's the big deal? Most people wanted on warrants are black and they're stupid. Police departments in major urban black municipalities sponsor "You've won 2 season's tickets to (name NBA team here)" mail-outs, and these fools show up by the hundreds at coliseums or gymnasiums where they're arrested in droves. The cops don't even have to do any work. And they do it again and again, year after year.

Arresting them at polling stations? Why not? It's no different than what black mayors/black police chiefs/black cops do in black urban centers. Yes, I know the Tea Party thing on Facebook was a spoof, but I'll tell you what wasn't a spoof: Black Panthers threatening to shoot white voters during Buckwheat's reelection bid. Where were all the gasping-in-shock marxists then?

What's the big deal? Most people wanted on warrants are black and they're stupid. Police departments in major urban black municipalities sponsor "You've won 2 season's tickets to (name NBA team here)" mail-outs, and these fools show up by the hundreds at coliseums or gymnasiums where they're arrested in droves. The cops don't even have to do any work. And they do it again and again, year after year.

Arresting them at polling stations? Why not? It's no different than what black mayors/black police chiefs/black cops do in black urban centers. Yes, I know the Tea Party thing on Facebook was a spoof, but I'll tell you what wasn't a spoof: Black Panthers threatening to shoot white voters during Buckwheat's reelection bid. Where were all the gasping-in-shock marxists then?
Well, you know, that's different.

The Tea Party...

I can't help but to think that they are going to that great political graveyard in the sky, along with the Whig Party and the Bull Moose party.

Forum List

Back