Anti Semitic,Its a trick we always use it

It's not trick. Your bigotry is well documented on this forum
Oh my hatred of jews is for good reason and any sane person that paid attention to history and current events and politics,economics etc would hate them as well. My point still stands ANYONE who is Anti Israel not Anti Jewish is automatically called an anti semite DESPITE there being Christians,Arabs,Jews among other religions in Israel.

It's difficult to keep track of your hatreds...Jews, Blacks, Muslims...I can't remember but does the list also include trannies or is thta someone else?

Criticism of Israel is not anti-semitic ... unless it's merely a vehicle to allow you to expound on conspiracy-theory style anti-Jewish propoganda.
I already explained who I hate. Jews then Blacks then Mexicans. I can deal with Asians if need be....in the end the world will exist as 100% white or it won't exist at all.

What did Jews ever do to you :dunno:
Jewish influence - Metapedia
The Jewish Plan for Genocide of USA Whites
The Official Website Of Andrew Carrington Hitchcock
White Genocide | The End of Zion
Jews Caused The Civil War - Parts 1 through 6
Inconvenient History | A Quarterly Journal for Free Historical Inquiry
Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: Jews, Communism and civil rights..
Feminism: A Jewish War on Femininity – Andrew Anglin
"Christianity, Judaism and The Fall of Empires" in The Enslavement of Mankind

That should get you started if you are TRULY interested in learning.

Oh my hatred of jews is for good reason and any sane person that paid attention to history and current events and politics,economics etc would hate them as well. My point still stands ANYONE who is Anti Israel not Anti Jewish is automatically called an anti semite DESPITE there being Christians,Arabs,Jews among other religions in Israel.

It's difficult to keep track of your hatreds...Jews, Blacks, Muslims...I can't remember but does the list also include trannies or is thta someone else?

Criticism of Israel is not anti-semitic ... unless it's merely a vehicle to allow you to expound on conspiracy-theory style anti-Jewish propoganda.
I already explained who I hate. Jews then Blacks then Mexicans. I can deal with Asians if need be....in the end the world will exist as 100% white or it won't exist at all.

Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: Jews, Communism and civil rights..

by david duke no less!!
:cuckoo:

Let me see if I understand this correctly....while formulating their master plan for caucasian genocide, they fomented a civil war, enslaved mankind, attacked feminity and, through out it all maintained some kind of evil subversive influence world wide....channeling a Charles Manson populism.

How do they have the numbers to accomplish all that? There really aren't very many of them.

Let me see if I understand this correctly....while formulating their master plan for caucasian genocide, they fomented a civil war, enslaved mankind, attacked feminity and, through out it all maintained some kind of evil subversive influence world wide....channeling a Charles Manson populism.

How do they have the numbers to accomplish all that? There really aren't very many of them.
I think what he is upset with most is that of the whites that helped Blacks during the civil rights struggle most of them were Jewish.

Just like the Gay Mafia....not many of us, but we apparently control everything.

I am not in their shoes or their circle nor their mind set but they also invented Christianity that suicidal and genocidal religion...wonderful way to control people.Supposedly Hitler killed 6 million and yer there are still MILLIONS around...must be more than enough to do what needs to be done. It was a lot easier since their control began before the world entered the electronic age. As a Rothschild said give me control of a nations money I care not who makes the laws.

I highly doubt you are interested in learning but that isn't my problem. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You will decide for yourself to be educated about the jewish problem or not. Either on your own or when we take back our countries solve the problems permanently and then educate the people by treating them like children since that's how they have acted. Stubborn little kids who threw its instead of reading and educating themselves instead of sticking their fingers in their ears and closing their eyes.

You hate anybody who doesn't look like you
Not true actually. I am 6'3 with a large frame and am starting to bald and have brown hair and brown eyes,my wife has green eyes and has a more fair complexion as do 2 of my kids the other 2 are slightly tan like me and all my kids have different color eyes my son blue my oldest daughter brown my middle daughter green and my youngest daughter grey. :) So not true.

Awfully fixated on physical traits for a hater that claims he's not paying attention to such things.
You get ONE old broad shooting her mouth off about nonsense on YouTube and it validates your insane theories.

Pretty desperate -- but if it works for you --- we really don't care..

Forum List

Back