Anti Semitic,Its a trick we always use it

Wow an unemployed and evidently unemployable piece of trash who whines about his betters instead of going out and getting a job to support his like a man should. The face of the southern white male, blaming his failures on his betters.

It's not trick. Your bigotry is well documented on this forum
Oh my hatred of jews is for good reason and any sane person that paid attention to history and current events and politics,economics etc would hate them as well. My point still stands ANYONE who is Anti Israel not Anti Jewish is automatically called an anti semite DESPITE there being Christians,Arabs,Jews among other religions in Israel.

Oh my hatred of jews is for good reason and any sane person that paid attention to history and current events and politics,economics etc would hate them as well. My point still stands ANYONE who is Anti Israel not Anti Jewish is automatically called an anti semite DESPITE there being Christians,Arabs,Jews among other religions in Israel.

You hate anybody who doesn't look like you

Not true actually. I am 6'3 with a large frame and am starting to bald and have brown hair and brown eyes,my wife has green eyes and has a more fair complexion as do 2 of my kids the other 2 are slightly tan like me and all my kids have different color eyes my son blue my oldest daughter brown my middle daughter green and my youngest daughter grey. :) So not true.

Not true actually. I am 6'3 with a large frame and am starting to bald and have brown hair and brown eyes,my wife has green eyes and has a more fair complexion as do 2 of my kids the other 2 are slightly tan like me and all my kids have different color eyes my son blue my oldest daughter brown my middle daughter green and my youngest daughter grey. :) So not true.

And they're all white

And they're all white
But they don't look exactly like me. :) We are all just the same race. I truly only HATE N!ggers and Jews and Mexicans. I can deal with Arabs as they are a useful warrior race that has the ability to take out the enemy with their own lives...Asians well never had a problem with them...seem to be nice,clean,educated etc. Still prefer an all white world.

It's difficult to keep track of your hatreds...Jews, Blacks, Muslims...I can't remember but does the list also include trannies or is thta someone else?

Criticism of Israel is not anti-semitic ... unless it's merely a vehicle to allow you to expound on conspiracy-theory style anti-Jewish propoganda.

It's difficult to keep track of your hatreds...Jews, Blacks, Muslims...I can't remember but does the list also include trannies or is thta someone else?

Criticism of Israel is not anti-semitic ... unless it's merely a vehicle to allow you to expound on conspiracy-theory style anti-Jewish propoganda.
I already explained who I hate. Jews then Blacks then Mexicans. I can deal with Asians if need be....in the end the world will exist as 100% white or it won't exist at all.

I already explained who I hate. Jews then Blacks then Mexicans. I can deal with Asians if need be....in the end the world will exist as 100% white or it won't exist at all.

What did Jews ever do to you :dunno:

:laugh:
Thats going to be hard to make that wet dream come true seeing that you have recessive genes.:laugh:

His Hitler doll told him Jews were the reason he is poor and lives in a trailer park.

His Hitler doll told him Jews were the reason he is poor and lives in a trailer park.

Ahhhhh....and they're to blame for the fact that his toilet fell through the flooring and the duct tape isn't working so good? It's amazing what Jews can accomplish with so few numbers.

and yet in a few short years whites will make up only 10% of the worlds population

Forum List

Back