Anti-Semitic, anti-Zionist, anti-Israel, anti-Likud

I am a zionist, that is I believe that the Jews have a right to their own country. On this forum, and for modern day nazis, that is a crime and you will be called any number of very dramatic names. That is how you can spot an anti-semite - they act like zionism is a derogatory word.

Having said that, like with any coutnry certain actions can and should be criticised, which criticism is alive and well in Israel and is normal. It is when dramatic language is used like "Zionarses", murderers, child killer, or zionazis that is becomes clear to me that the speaker is an anti-semite (using old fashioned derogatory words reserved for Jews) and not a normal person criticising a government, like they would the government of Sweden..

Now thank you for beautifully summing that up

Four different things, in my book...
My, my, my...

Just joined today, and two whole posts under your belt, and you're already opening-up threads?

And one that is designed to slowly but steadily rachet-up into yet another Bash-Israel thread?

Cool.

Welcome, Achmed.

Let 'er rip.

Let's see what you've got, boy.

And a classic Israel-firster response....

How dare you suggest that things are less than perfect in Israel!

View attachment 41071

You dont make any sense whatsoever

You seem to be about the only Israel supporter in the Israel section that is objective and understanding on all this.

anytime someone comes on here and says ZIONISM the GOVERNMENT of Israel is evil,the apologists of Israel go into meltdown mode and call you anti semitic,a jew hater and the like when in fact,I have nothing against jewish people at all. mater of fact I refrain from using the word jew and say jewish all the time to make the point clear.

Take a look at this thread here for instance,I said these jewish people are good people,people that see the atrocities of the zionists in the government of Israel.

Juduism jewsih people are very good folks,zionists jewish people are NOT.

nobody could counter these facts in this thread and went into hate mode seeing how how the truth was exposed how their OWN people have called out the government zionists of Israel evil.

Thousands of good Jewish folks protest Netanyahu and the state of Isreal US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I sure oppose Nutandyahoo because he is a typical modern day Israeli ZIONIST. Just look what ZIONISM has become under his leadership. A safe haven for Palestinian terrorists despised by their own Arab brothers in the surrounding Arab countries.

The maj of Jews in Israel are racist bigots, and a lot of them like Pam Geller in the US are as well. I am sick of their interference in our government and the terrorism they are behind all over the globe. 9-11, and the holocaust hoax money making machine is getting awful old, they are also thief's and , well they had no right to Israel to begin with, read the OT, they who say they are jews are the same today. Read about Kitos War, I'll put a post in the history section.

You lecturing people about racism is like a lion lecturing a rabbit about Veganism.

I noticed that out of the gazillion possibilities for a signature, you chose a hateful one about Jews, just like Sunni-Man. You can tell alot about a poster from their signature.

You're one of the most racist and clueless posters here, Penelope. But I guess you already know that.

You seem to be about the only Israel supporter in the Israel section that is objective and understanding on all this.

anytime someone comes on here and says ZIONISM the GOVERNMENT of Israel is evil,the apologists of Israel go into meltdown mode and call you anti semitic,a jew hater and the like when in fact,I have nothing against jewish people at all. mater of fact I refrain from using the word jew and say jewish all the time to make the point clear.

Take a look at this thread here for instance,I said these jewish people are good people,people that see the atrocities of the zionists in the government of Israel.

nobody could counter these facts in this thread and went into hate mode seeing how how the truth was exposed how their OWN people have called out the government zionists of Israel evil.

Thousands of good Jewish folks protest Netanyahu and the state of Isreal US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I sure oppose Nutandyahoo because he is a typical modern day Israeli ZIONIST. Just look what ZIONISM has become under his leadership. A safe haven for Palestinian terrorists despised by their own Arab brothers in the surrounding Arab countries.

The maj of Jews in Israel are racist bigots, and a lot of them like Pam Geller in the US are as well. I am sick of their interference in our government and the terrorism they are behind all over the globe. 9-11, and the holocaust hoax money making machine is getting awful old, they are also thief's and , well they had no right to Israel to begin with, read the OT, they who say they are jews are the same today. Read about Kitos War, I'll put a post in the history section.

You lecturing people about racism is like a lion lecturing a rabbit about Veganism.

I noticed that out of the gazillion possibilities for a signature, you chose a hateful one about Jews, just like Sunni-Man. You can tell alot about a poster from their signature.

You're one of the most racist and clueless posters here, Penelope. But I guess you already know that.

Well if the shoe fits. I really think Jews should take some credit for the genocides they do, but no, they invent the Holocaust to hide their actions. You don't like my signature, well you mean like the Muslims don't like nasty cartoons and hate ads on buses? Gee , too bad.

Since daily one of your papers need to mention the holocaust, I have my signature to remind you of your genocidal activities. I really think that money you get from the Germans should be given to the Russians you murdered.

Well if the shoe fits. I really think Jews should take some credit for the genocides they do, but no, they invent the Holocaust to hide their actions. You don't like my signature, well you mean like the Muslims don't like nasty cartoons and hate ads on buses? Gee , too bad.

Since daily one of your papers need to mention the holocaust, I have my signature to remind you of your genocidal activities. I really think that money you get from the Germans should be given to the Russians you murdered.

So what Genocides have the Jews been found guilty of then, provide the links from a non partisan source.

The muslims have no problems with nasty cartoons when they are aimed at everyone else, it is only when they are aimed at islam.

How about a link to show these fantasy Russians you are claiming Israel murdered ?

My only problem with Israel is that so many Americans want Israel's concerns to be a priority over America's concerns.

And so many Muslims want to bring Sharia to your gates. Does that concern you in the same way, or only Kippahs give you the chills?
Religion is not allowed to run wild in this country. Sharia will find no foothold here.

My only problem with Israel is that so many Americans want Israel's concerns to be a priority over America's concerns.

And so many Muslims want to bring Sharia to your gates. Does that concern you in the same way, or only Kippahs give you the chills?
Religion is not allowed to run wild in this country. Sharia will find no foothold here.
Sure about that are ye? Check out sharia in Pennsylvania and Michigan and get back to us.

My, my, my...

Just joined today, and two whole posts under your belt, and you're already opening-up threads?

And one that is designed to slowly but steadily rachet-up into yet another Bash-Israel thread?

Cool.

Welcome, Achmed.

Let 'er rip.

View attachment 41071
Incorrect.

I'm an America First-er, rather than an Israel First-er.

It's just that I - and vast numbers of my fellow Americans - hold Israel far, far, far above the so-called Palestinians, in our esteem and fondness and admiration and support, and we refuse to be bullied into allowing Radical Militant Muslim scum to dictate to the United States, whom we may befriend and ally-with, and whom we may not. Ain't gonna happen.

I care far less about the perfection of the Israeli State than I do letting Muslim-Arab propagandists - and their fellow travelers and useful idiots - go unchallenged.

Always a good idea to point-out their newest sock-puppets soon after they materialize, so they understand that they're not fooling anybody, and on behalf of the occasional half-wit who might otherwise actually be fooled into thinking they're dealing with an objective mind during the early going until they eventually and inevitably 'out' themselves, otherwise.

Cuts through the pointless, repetitive bullshit.

Saves time.

All part of the friendly service.

No additional charge.

Funny that...

I'm a peace-firster...

Shame I struggle to find an Israel-firster shouting the same thing!

What the fuck Phoney?

Because you know all these people personally do you?

You are just so full of dumbass shit! :asshole:

I know a RACIST when I hear them talk about their "friends" , then they go into self denial over their overt RACISM.

Just like you did when you spouted the same RACIST mantra " I cant be a Racist as I have many Jewish friends" well when where you asked to provide the service of buying a Jew's home for 24 hours ?

HAHAHA... You dumb schmuck!

So, I can't have Jewish friends?

And I certainly can't be racist toward Jews...

Try writing your last sentence in some kind of English and I will respond to that one too!

Why don't you ask your "Jewish friends" all about it. I have a special bank cheque book just for this service.

All about what Phoney?

Jesus, have you been drinking?

You are making even less sense than normal today! :alcoholic:

Go have a lie down dude until your meds kick in!

So you have no Jewish friends really, or you would know all about this action during passover

Why would I?

You make so many assumptions Phoney you end up looking like a cock!

AGAIN!

...I'm a peace-firster..
Does that mean that you put peace as a higher priority than your own country's interests?

What country would that be, by the way?

...Shame I struggle to find an Israel-firster shouting the same thing!
Shouting what?

And what Israel-firster(s) would that be?

I know of none around here, except those who hold sole Israeli citizenship

My, my, my...

Cool.

Welcome, Achmed.

Let 'er rip.

View attachment 41071

You dont make any sense whatsoever

If you had written the comment that I replied to then you may understand...

No one, or at least almost no one wants to deny Jews their own Jewish state. The problem is that the Zionists colonized land on another continent and evicted the people, non-Jews, that had been living in Palestine for 2 millennia and more, with the help of a European colonial power. It was a neo-colonial project at a time when European colonialism had been determined to be an evil ideology.

...I'm a peace-firster..
Does that mean that you put peace as a higher priority than your own country's interests?

What country would that be, by the way?

...Shame I struggle to find an Israel-firster shouting the same thing!
Shouting what?

And what Israel-firster(s) would that be?

I know of none around here, except those who hold sole Israeli citizenship

Why should not peace be above everything?

If there is peace then my countries interests are fine?

I don't see ANY pro Israeli supporters speaking out when Israel does something wrong...

...Why should not peace be above everything?...
Because the Real World does not work that way.

...If there is peace then my countries interests are fine?...
That all depends upon the price-tag attached to that peace, doesn't it?

...I don't see ANY pro Israeli supporters speaking out when Israel does something wrong...
When the Israelis start hammering on peaceful populations, let us know.

I'm anti mass murder, so against Hamas and the Israeli government.
Sadly, the foolish assume I'm pro Hamas because I'm against the Israeli government's mass murder.
Of course, they may realise this, but their bootless attempts to justify their mass murder forces them to post lies.

Well that's YOU. We know people here who fall for that catagory of being simply Jew haters but hide behind calling themselves Anti-Zionists. ow, you're clever enough to figure that out, don't pretend this doesn't exist here.

It's about time those ZIONISTS admitted & accepted responsibility for what they have done & are still doing with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians to act as they do. When will Israel ever learn to treat the Palestinians with the love, justice & respect their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries have treated them & still do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Sadly, the foolish assume I'm pro Hamas because I'm against the Israeli government's mass murder.
Of course, they may realise this, but their bootless attempts to justify their mass murder forces them to post lies.

Well that's YOU. We know people here who fall for that catagory of being simply Jew haters but hide behind calling themselves Anti-Zionists. ow, you're clever enough to figure that out, don't pretend this doesn't exist here.

It's about time those ZIONISTS admitted & accepted responsibility for what they have done & are still doing with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians to act as they do. When will Israel ever learn to treat the Palestinians with the love, justice & respect their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries have treated them & still do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Stop spamming that genocidal crap. If you don't quit spamming I will report you. You have been warned.

Stop spamming that genocidal crap. If you don't quit spamming I will report you. You have been warned.
Big sissy.

I'm amused.
The pro Zionist lot claim to be one thing, but their posts only spout hate.
As with all extremists, these extremists want nothing more than to kill.

They're very silly.
Get it right we believe that the Jews have a right to defend against islamonazi terrorism, if that means killing those terrorists that that is the price they must pay.

and murdering civilians, and stealing land, and displacing populations?

The Israeli extremist groups claim to want peace, but then steal more land and build more illegal settlements until the talks collapse.
Then they blame the Palestinians.

Only in your mind.
In fact, most hatred of Jews is a figment of the extremists' imaginations - a story put about so they sound oppressed - all whilst it's the extremists in Israel who are the oppressors.

Forum List

Back