Anti RWA-ism

Shattered said:
RWA: :slap:

Clay: :slap:
I can see that, with the exception that Clay has said on a couple of occassions when he's 'gone too far.' When has RWA said, "I may have gone over the top on this?...

Being a poster that has 'gone too far' once or twice, :D I know what it means to admit to stepping over the line, which I've, once or twice, had to admit to.

Kathianne said:
I can see that, with the exception that Clay has said on a couple of occassions when he's 'gone too far.' When has RWA said, "I may have gone over the top on this?...

Being a poster that has 'gone too far' once or twice, :D I know what it means to admit to stepping over the line, which I've, once or twice, had to admit to.

True, but they both need a bop to the head.. I don't see this thread going anywhere, except eventually being closed. :)

dmp said:
you 'think' it's good...but you don't know how GREAT it could be...you've not sampled TheDMeat(tm).

Sometimes...you frighten me.

Kathianne said:

I just admitted it recently with the Faz the pizza guy thread. I'm not the bad guy kathianne. Nobody is the bad guy. This is a chat forum, people argue.

Shattered said:
True, but they both need a bop to the head.. I don't see this thread going anywhere, except eventually being closed. :)
Yeah, probably sooner than later. :D

Kathianne said:
Yeah, probably sooner than later. :D

You can I can use our cheery, sunny dispositions to turn it around, tho. :cof:

Shattered said:
You can I can use our cheery, sunny dispositions to turn it around, tho. :cof:
I'm having a bit of trouble tonight with 'cheery' and 'sunny.' Maybe tomorrow? :cof:

Kathianne said:
I'm having a bit of trouble tonight with 'cheery' and 'sunny.' Maybe tomorrow? :cof:

Well, I suppose in the mean time, we could just tie those two together, back to back for kicks.

dmp said:
you 'think' it's good...but you don't know how GREAT it could be...you've not sampled TheDMeat(tm).

OMG. Call 911. I can't breath. Beagle pointing a laughing. Or maybe he's indicating a "Yes" for the D meat?

Said1 said:
OMG. Call 911. I can't breath. Beagle pointing a laughing. Or maybe he's indicating a "Yes" for the D meat?

I have that affect on some women...you know...the whole "OMG, CALL 911!!!" :(

:-/

:(

dmp said:
I have that affect on some women...you know...the whole "OMG, CALL 911!!!" :(

:-/

:(

That could be a good thing, and that could be a bad thing. :)

Shattered said:
RWA: :slap:

Clay: :slap:
I can understand you getting upset when normal threads get jacked, but you had to have a pretty good idea what this one was going to be about.

The ClayTaurus said:
I can understand you getting upset when normal threads get jacked, but you had to have a pretty good idea what this one was going to be about.
Getting closer. Then again, your point about the point of the thread...

you know this will all end with you guys getting drunk and hugging and singing Kumbaiya or whatever, and since I am the desegnated driver I can tape the whole thing and blackmail you later

Forum List

Back