Anti RWA-ism

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
It's the new ism du jour. Player haters are turning green across the internet, simply because I rock so hard.

This is the place for player hating.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's the new ism du jour. Player haters are turning green across the internet, simply because I rock so hard.

This is the place for player hating.

Looking for a warm fuzzy are we?

CSM said:
Looking for a warm fuzzy are we?

No. Just trying focus the me hatred away from threads I care about.

Why? You wanna make out?

The ClayTaurus said:
I am a prophet. :thanks: Now I can write authoritatively on freemasonry.

Let's talk about Rush. LOL. Those were the days, eh?

rtwngAvngr said:
Let's talk about Rush. LOL. Those were the days, eh?
Things have gone downhill for you since you had to part ways with him on the port deal... still searching, little buddy?

The ClayTaurus said:
Things have gone downhill for you since you had to part ways with him on the port deal... still searching, little buddy?

No they haven't. Why do you make stuff up?

The ClayTaurus said:
Open your own eyes. We all get grumpy for stretches. Most of us just own up to it, correct it, and apologize.

All I see is a bunch of chimps hurling poo when the truth is too upsetting. It's amusing more than anything. Are you grumpy? Own up to it. I owned up to my antiFaz, peace be upon him, campaign. That WAS a bad day. Other than that, this place is like a spring meadow full of love and support, from my perspective at least.

rtwngAvngr said:
All I see is a bunch of chimps hurling poo when the truth is too upsetting. It's amusing more than anything. Are you grumpy? Own up to it. I owned up to my antiFaz, peace be upon him, campaign. That WAS a bad day. Other than that, this place is like a spring meadow full of love and support, from my perspective at least.
Not grumpy at all. Just tired of your "techniques." Especially when you kick everything off by tossing around insults and then end up whining two days later about people throwing insults at you. Maybe you should consider why you're having a problem with so many people. I know the me against the world vigilante thing is fun in your head, but in reality it usually just means you're an ass.

The ClayTaurus said:
Not grumpy at all. Just tired of your "techniques." Especially when you kick everything off by tossing around insults and then end up whining two days later about people throwing insults at you. Maybe you should consider why you're having a problem with so many people. I know the me against the world vigilante thing is fun in your head, but in reality it usually just means you're an ass.

I know you are, but what am I? :finger3:

Jesus loves you, Clay.

Forum List

Back