Anti-RNC Protestors Lash Out...Because no One Will Join Them

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Anti-RNC Protesters Lash Out After No One Joins Their Protests

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Anti-RNC protest organizers’ failure to effectively mount anything resembling a popular protest against Republicans, Donald Trump, and police officers is apparently getting to them and they are lashing out angrily in the streets.

-------

Evidently insignificance pisses liberals off. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Anti-RNC protest organizers’ failure to effectively mount anything resembling a popular protest against Republicans, Donald Trump, and police officers is apparently getting to them and they are lashing out angrily in the streets.

-------

Evidently insignificance pisses liberals off. :p

I was trying to find out what was going on out there yesterday, and it is quiet out there ( I think ) not the big gun killing protests they said would happened.
Maybe everyone stayed home because of fear of that rumor.

Ironic since the RNC nominee is a pro at drawing crowds.......they see him and ignore the left...

This upsets the GOP as it shoots down their "doom n gloom" convention mantra .

The Gop wants there to be a scene outside the convention .

Ironic since the RNC nominee is a pro at drawing crowds.......they see him and ignore the left...
Yes, Trump is much better at drawing crowds that anti-Trump liberals who were busy throwing pee at one another and setting themselves on fire. I actually give some liberals credit for staying home and not participating in this mentally deranged party practice.

Right wing rubes were wrong again
That's because even Conservatives did not think Libs were insane enough to gather together en masse, throw pee at one another, and set themselves on fire. :p

Yes, Trump is much better at drawing crowds that anti-Trump liberals who were busy throwing pee at one another and setting themselves on fire. I actually give some liberals credit for staying home and not participating in this mentally deranged party practice.

Yep, good to know they're all not nuts.

Taking a page from Obama's failed 'Syrian Red Line' disaster, Lil' Timmy is trying to blame the GOP for Democrats throwing urine at one another and setting themselves on fire.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Taking a page from Obama's failed 'Syrian Red Line' disaster, Lil' Timmy is trying to blame the GOP for Democrats throwing urine at one another and setting themselves on fire.

Are you talking about the conservative religious nutjobs and the conservative KKK throwing feces at BLM?

This upsets the GOP as it shoots down their "doom n gloom" convention mantra .

Sorry kiddo, but nobody wants a "scene" outside of the convention, except the LWNJ's who are protesting.

The only folks that were predicting "doom and gloom" at the GOP convention were parts of the MSM and a lot of LWNJ's. - people like you.

Are you talking about the conservative religious nutjobs and the conservative KKK throwing feces at BLM?

NO, TOS, and you damn-well know it. I see you couldn't let Timmy be the only one pulling an 'Obama' and blaming the GOP for the Democrats' failures and insanity. Continuing to claim the KKK was a creation of the GOP will never make it true, and the little Urine-throwing party was all the Hillary voters' doing....only surpassed by one of her mouth-breathers setting himself on fire as he tried to burn the American flag! :p

Really? Where did this happen?
In TOS' mind...

NO, TOS, and you damn-well know it. I see you couldn't let Timmy be the only one pulling an 'Obama' and blaming the GOP for the Democrats' failures and insanity. Continuing to claim the KKK was a creation of the GOP will never make it true, and the little Urine-throwing party was all the Hillary voters' doing....only surpassed by one of her mouth-breathers setting himself on fire as he tried to burn the American flag! :p
The KKK was a creation of southern social conservatives. It continues to be maintained by southern social conservatives.

Maybe everyone stayed home because of fear of that rumor.
More like disinterest. It's a really, really, really bad production.

I mean come on, Chachi?

What is the grand finale going to be a Joanie Loves Chachi reunion?

Nobody in their right mind wants to go to the mistake by the lake to begin with, and then you throw this dreck into the mix. No thanks.

[QUOTE="TheOldSchool, post: 14803223, member: 39852
The KKK was a creation of southern social conservatives. It continues to be maintained by southern social conservatives.[/QUOTE]
As I said, repeating yourself doesn't make it true. Democrats created the KKK. Embrace your shame, TOS.

Forum List

Back