Anti-islam filmmaker donated million dollars to obama campaign

Are you sure he wasn't Mormon?

Mormons do weird shit too. I'll give you that. :eusa_boohoo: Muhammed also want around killing men and raping their wifes. Did Mormonism do that? :eusa_shhh:

To top the cake, Muslims are the ones that want to hack our heads off for insulting them. Seriously? HOLY SHIT. Talk about fucked up.
Radical Muslims do, indeed. Radical Christians have a history of doing that and worse.

When? 700 years ago?

And the OP is ignoring my post.

Way to be a lying bastard who only looks to stir negative attention in the wrong way using false claims. :doubt:

Way to be a lying bastard who only looks to stir negative attention in the wrong way using false claims. :doubt:

Obama claimed Mitt Romney had control of a Super Pac and demanded an apology and that an ad not be run. I guess that is different right?

Obama claimed Mitt Romney had control of a Super Pac and demanded an apology and that an ad not be run. I guess that is different right?

Well, it depends.

Super PACs can run independently, or they can be delegated.

Obama doesn't delegate Super PACs, because thats against his rules for campaign.

As for Rmoney on the other hand, I'm not aware of how he is doing things.

Bill Maher made a film that mocked Islam.

Bill Maher also contributed $1 million to a pro-Obama super PAC.

Anti-Islam Filmmaker Donated Million Dollars To Obama Campaign

Hypocritical hunk of human waste, Obama is!

Are you always a dipshit?

OP always is.

Welcome to the USMB.

But I think the community wide attitude being nuttier and nuttier is because of the elections nearing. Then when we have the winner, the suicide hotline number would have to be stickied on the forums.

Well, it depends.

Obama doesn't delegate Super PACs, because thats against his rules for campaign.

You are aware that Obama asks his supporters to donate to certain Super Pacs, including the one that said Romney murdered the wife of some worker that eventually got laid off? Obama demanded an apology and that the ad not run and Romney complied by denouncing the ad. Meanwhile Obama said, darn I don't run super pacs so I cant do anything about that ad. HYPOCRITE. And LIAR. The Super Pac is run by former members of his Government.

Well, it depends.

You are aware that Obama asks his supporters to donate to certain Super Pacs, including the one that said Romney murdered the wife of some worker that eventually got laid off? Obama demanded an apology and that the ad not run and Romney complied by denouncing the ad. Meanwhile Obama said, darn I don't run super pacs so I cant do anything about that ad. HYPOCRITE. And LIAR. The Super Pac is run by former members of his Government.

There is a difference there, you know.

He is *ENCOURAGING* those who have $$$ to donate ,to donate to the Super PACs.
He is also *NOT DELEGATING* those Super PACs who he is encouraging the $$$ go toward, therefore he is not responsible for their actions since they are ran independently from Obama.

So calling him a "hypocrite" and a "liar" is false, because he is being the exact opposite.

The Liberal media will do everything then can to hide that....... as usual.

Can't wait for the debates.. Romney's got a war chest full of facts to lay out and a Monster TV and radio ad campaign coming to a station near you! October is going to be fun... So will our country once these assholes are thrown out on the asses.

Romney wins with double digits.. We take the Senate back too. No doubt about it.

Well, it depends.

There is a difference there, you know.

He is *ENCOURAGING* those who have $$$ to donate ,to donate to the Super PACs.
He is also *NOT DELEGATING* those Super PACs who he is encouraging the $$$ go toward, therefore he is not responsible for their actions since they are ran independently from Obama.

So calling him a "hypocrite" and a "liar" is false, because he is being the exact opposite.

He is a hypocrite because he demanded something from Romney he refused to do himself. Pretty simple concept. He is a liar because he has more contact and control over his super pac then Romney has over his. You can claim victory all you want, you are wrong.

Mormons do weird shit too. I'll give you that. :eusa_boohoo: Muhammed also want around killing men and raping their wifes. Did Mormonism do that? :eusa_shhh:

To top the cake, Muslims are the ones that want to hack our heads off for insulting them. Seriously? HOLY SHIT. Talk about fucked up.
Radical Muslims do, indeed. Radical Christians have a history of doing that and worse.

Yeah, those radical Christians who are more than willing to behead some poor bastard like your Islamic hero's... :lol: When was the last time a Christian lopped somebody's head off for Political gain? Right... It was a helluva long time ago. Problem with you loons is that you defend lunacy by comparing it to events that happened many hundreds of years ago... Sorry... Civilized Society isn't buying into YOUR BULLSHIT.

Beheadings are against the law in the U.S. Imagine if they weren't...

Um... It's called murder. Last i checked human beings don't survive without their heads intact... Like I said... DOLT.

Muhammad raped a 9 year old girl and had 13 wifes. Islam disgusts me and stands for evil.

Look to the law they passed in Egypt as soon as the brotherhood seized power, I believe it was the first law they passed. The ability to have sex with your dead spouse up 6hrs after death.

That pretty much tells me all I need to know about these savages.

Hell, that's probably the only time she enjoyed sex.

Muhammad raped a 9 year old girl and had 13 wifes. Islam disgusts me and stands for evil.

Mormons do not have more then one wife and do not have sex with children, DUMB FUCK. Stop spreading lies.

Polygamy used to be practiced by Mormons and sanctioned by the church; but now only branches of the religion practice it. That's what they say anyway.

Mormonism and polygamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For over 40 years, the church and the United States were at odds over the issue: the church defended the practice as a matter of religious freedom, while the federal government aggressively sought to eradicate it, consistent with prevailing public opinion. Polygamy was probably a significant factor in the Utah War of 1857 and 1858, given the Republican attempts to paint Democratic President James Buchanan as weak in his opposition to both polygamy and slavery. In 1862, the United States Congress passed the Morrill Act, which prohibited plural marriage in the territories (including Utah) and dis-incorporated the church.[2] In spite of the law, Mormons continued to practice polygamy, believing that it was protected by the First Amendment. In 1879, in Reynolds v. United States,[3] the Supreme Court of the United States upheld the Morrill Act, stating: "Laws are made for the government of actions, and while they cannot interfere with mere religious belief and opinion, they may with practices."[2]

The public practice of polygamy by the church was terminated in 1890 by the Manifesto issued by church President Willford Woodruff in which he publicly declared “that my advice to the Latter-day Saints is to refrain from contracting any marriages forbidden by the law of the land."[2] Today, all of the 14 million members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormons) are strictly monogamist, and members who are known to practice polygamy are excommunicated.

Still, the practice of plural marriage continues among tens of thousands of members of various fundamentalist splinter groups long disassociated from the main body of the church, such as the Apostolic United Brethren (AUB) and the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS). These polygamist sects are generally located in Utah, Arizona, Texas, and other parts of the Western United States, Canada, and Mexico. Although polygamy is illegal in all 50 states and in all three countries, practitioners are almost never prosecuted unless there is evidence of abuse, statutory rape, welfare fraud, or tax evasion.

Forum List

Back