Anti-Islam Cartoon Prompts France to Close Embassies

I've seem Imam Rauf on some of the talk shows. He's a moderate. YOU however advocated violence earlier. You brushed it off as "no big deal". How does that fit with what you just posted.

Sorry mate...I like your posts but there really isn't such an animal as a "moderate" muslim...You're either a muslim or your not?? The Koran makes absolutely NO provision for muslims to be moderate or nice to us..Except when practicing Taqiyah (deceit to further their cause)...There have been numurous instances where imams etc. have denounced violence and genuinely called for peace....Sadly they are looked upon as apostates and are dispatched to paradise ASAP

"The Koran makes absolutely NO provision for muslims to be moderate or nice to us."

You can see how he wouldn't explain what he meant. We both knew. He said it without saying it and proved what you said in the above quote.

I gave up on this thread because we can see where it went. I'm not so sure he even is for real. If he is, then he's the POS I said he was.

But as you can see, I'm supposed to take the high ground while that scumbag can advocate killing Americans.

Some like to complain about appeasement but when faced with it they succumb to the very thing they criticize.

Those that can do...those they can't...tell themselves they can. If you get my drift.

Last edited:
I'll die before I submit to fucking islam. Muhammad and all his ugly fucking people can kiss my fucking American asss!!!

Every freedom loving American should be ready to fight to their deaths for our freedoms! Don't stand down and don't accept anything less then whats in our bill of rights.

Islam is evil. :mad: It is everything America should stand against!

Last edited:
I'll die before I submit to fucking islam. Muhammad and all his ugly fucking people can kiss my fucking American asss!!!

Every freedom loving American should be ready to fight to their deaths for our freedoms! Don't stand down and don't accept anything less then whats in our bill of rights.

I wouldn't worry. Sunni is about as much a Muslim as I am. :D

There have been numurous instances where imams etc. have denounced violence and genuinely called for peace....Sadly they are looked upon as apostates and are dispatched to paradise ASAP
Please provide a :link: to anywhere this has ever happened?

Or just admit that you are lying and spreading nonsense. :cool:

Last edited:
Sorry mate...I like your posts but there really isn't such an animal as a "moderate" muslim...You're either a muslim or your not?? The Koran makes absolutely NO provision for muslims to be moderate or nice to us..Except when practicing Taqiyah (deceit to further their cause)...There have been numurous instances where imams etc. have denounced violence and genuinely called for peace....Sadly they are looked upon as apostates and are dispatched to paradise ASAP

"Moderate Muslims" are those who are apostate.

Muslims are people. People have a natural desire to live an prosper. Muslims generally want to have food, shelter, and a safe environment for their children. In order for these things to occur, Muslims must find a way to live in peace. We all know that living in peace defies the Koran, but most Muslims still seek a peaceful life. So most Muslims do what the practitioners of most religions do, and ignore the 90% of Islam that is violent and evil, practicing only the fragment that is socially compatible.

Islam is evil, a violent creed that seeks to enslave or murder virtually everyone. BUT most Muslims just want to live and prosper.

Muslims are people. People have a natural desire to live an prosper. Muslims generally want to have food, shelter, and a safe environment for their children. In order for these things to occur, Muslims must find a way to live in peace. We all know that living in peace defies the Koran, but most Muslims still seek a peaceful life. So most Muslims do what the practitioners of most religions do, and ignore the 90% of Islam that is violent and evil, practicing only the fragment that is socially compatible.

Islam is evil, a violent creed that seeks to enslave or murder virtually everyone. BUT most Muslims just want to live and prosper.

Ok so let's assume Sunni Man is real. A look back to earlier posts in this thread indicate that he fits in with what you described.

Why won't he renounce the violence that he was asked to explain at least 7 times?

Because even though he may live a Western lifestyle he's still a murderous Muslim at heart.

Then he throws in that he was in the military for good measure.

He hasn't said otherwise. All you get is:

And?:cool:...as a reply.

Of course assuming he isn't the troll which I think that he is.

Last edited:

I wouldn't worry. Sunni is about as much a Muslim as I am. :D

He sounds like a typical muslim to me. Very typical. Mainstream in fact.

Ok so let's assume Sunni Man is real.

He's not, he's a troll, probably a sock of del.

A look back to earlier posts in this thread indicate that he fits in with what you described.

Why won't he renounce the violence that he was asked to explain at least 7 times?

IF Sunni were actually a Muslim, he still would support those who engage in violence, as that is what the Koran commands. Even though most Muslims wouldn't actually engage in violence, they offer support to those who do.

Because even though he may live a Western lifestyle he's still a murderous Muslim at heart.

He is a troll. BecauseIKnow is a real Muslim.

Ok so let's assume Sunni Man is real.

He's not, he's a troll, probably a sock of del.

A look back to earlier posts in this thread indicate that he fits in with what you described.

IF Sunni were actually a Muslim, he still would support those who engage in violence, as that is what the Koran commands. Even though most Muslims wouldn't actually engage in violence, they offer support to those who do.

He is a troll. BecauseIKnow is a real Muslim.

Part of the reason why I gave up on the thread and replying to him.

Ok so let's assume Sunni Man is real. A look back to earlier posts in this thread indicate that he fits in with what you described.

Of course he/she is a TROLL :badgrin: You get these shemales on every forum..Their whole justification for living is an overwhelming desire to rattle people with unsubstantiated nonsence :lol: Probably comes from being abandoned at birth when the one who gave birth to it found out that the sperm she sat on in the bush while having a shit belonged to a dingo. Mmm...perhaps she used the shit instead? Either way, it's a turd :D

27081725.jpg

I am an American and do not like to hear about any fellow American being killed.

But neither do I like the Prophet of Islam being lied about and slandered.

Sorry Dude but,
A Clever Little Bastard said:
Tough Titty Said the Kitty When the Milk Ran Dry.
Deal with it and do so without violence, it's YOUR problem.

The freedom in Freedom of Speech demands it.

I understand why some french citizens may have stormed off and allowed such a cartoon to become public. Due a lot of hatred and fear in the world of Muslims some people have grown to be ignorant. And even though were having a crisis now in 2014 with ISIS which certainly raises the hate even more for Muslims, it is not okay to mock someones religion. I am a Christian and had that been a cartoon of Jesus Christ I would be very offended. So we just have to remember that even though you may feel uneasy about a particular group of people it is still not okay to make fun of their religion. Religion is something that is supposed to be respected unless it is used for evil. Now on the other hand if something like this does happen to your religion, I would hope you come from a religion where you protest "peacefully" having to shut down embassies and what not is ridiculous. America is majority Christian and if someone mocked our religion nothing would change. There would be protests and rally's but making it a national riot would not be done because we know how to handle situations with peace and without causing a national uproar that would ultimately take our eyes off of whats really important at the moment. At the end of the day, France just be more careful of what behaviors you are allowing in your country without punishment.

"At the end of the day, France just be more careful of what behaviors you are allowing in your country without punishment."

Translation: Submit to being chained graciously. It'll hurt much less.

I'm not sure if linking to the cartoons is allowed here since they are pretty graphic. They are certainly intended to be as offensive as possible. Quite bigoted. If Jesus Christ were substituted in those cartoons, especially the one where he is on all fours, there'd be a billion pissed off Christians right now. But hey, it's Islam so it is okay, amiright?

Or even worse, if they were to submerge Jesus in piss, eh Comrade?

Those Christians would be rioting and cutting off heads - right shit fer brains?

Forum List

Back