Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

That aside - congrats on getting something accurate for once (though it certainly wasn’t your grammar). The Bush tax cuts weren’t nearly as much as the Trump tax cuts, now were they? Nope! And that’s why they didn’t increase revenue to the federal government. It wasn’t enough for businesses to be able to invest in their businesses and expand. When that happens, jobs are created.

Everything I have given you has been accurate and you still have not been able to dispute any of it, thus your stupid name calling games continue.

So...here we go again...pure, unadulterated facts...

In the 10 years prior to the Reagan tax cuts revenue increased at a rate of 12.41% per year. In the 10 years after the Reagan tax cuts, revenue increased at a rate of 5.68%. Since you suck at math, let me assure you that 12.41% is larger than 5.68%. Revenue growth was cut in half after the Reagan tax cuts. This is a cold hard fact that you have not yet been able to dispute.

In the 10 years prior to the Bush II tax cuts revenue increased at a rate of 6.61% per year. In the 10 years after the Bush II tax cuts, revenue increased at a rate of 1.87%. Since you suck at math, let me assure you that 6.61% is larger than 1.87%. Revenue growth was cut by 70% after the Bush II tax cuts. This is a cold hard fact that you have not yet been able to dispute.

Yet one more example. In Jan 2018, after the tax cut took place, revenue went up 5.2% as compared to Jan 2017. But, Jan 2017 had gone up more than 9% as compared to Jan 1016. Since you suck at math, let me assure you that 9% is larger than 5.2%

Forum List

Back