Anti-Gun, Pro-Obama - Phil Spector in prison for gunning down woman

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
....oh! The Irony of this story. Phil with his Obama rocks button - headed to court for murdering a woman with a handgun he owned. So let me get this straight. Phil Spector is pro-Obama, was very anti-gun and wanted the ordinary american citizen stripped of their second amendment rights but he can own a gun and kill a woman with it because............he's a rock star. Yes, he can?

No. He can't.

Phil Spector Isn t Looking So Hot In His Latest Prison Mug Shots LAist

wenn5277236_feat_600.jpg

Prison and time have not been kind to Phil Spector, a legendary music producer and wearer of wigs.

The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation released two mug shots of the 74-year-old man serving prison time for the 2003 murder of Lana Clarkson to The Smoking Gun. Spector is balding, scruffy and has long scraggly hair. But at least in July 2013 he had something to smile about?

The later photo was taken last October when Spector was moved to a prison health care facility in Stockton that provides medical and mental health care to the state's sickest inmates, according to the Associated Press. But because of medical privacy regulations, the state can't say why he was transferred there.

Last edited:
So what is the health issue? We know he was demon possessed. All Satanists are but what's the health issue? He made the list for the state's sickest inmates? Is that mental or physical? They don't say.......

The later photo was taken last October when Spector was moved to a prison health care facility in Stockton that provides medical and mental health care to the state's sickest inmates, according to the Associated Press. But because of medical privacy regulations, the state can't say why he was transferred there.

He's not the only one who needs some serious state medical care.

Exhibit A: the OP of this thread.

It's being done in a very tasteful revenge/satisfaction way to help induce love and harmony...

"Anti-Gun, Pro-Obama - Phil Spector in prison for gunning down woman"

You should stick with posts in the religion forum where facts and logic have no place, as this fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

We were not put on this earth to do as Liberals do...

we are here to do as they say.

You see, there are Liberals, and there are non-Liberals.

They live in their world, and the rest of us are commanded to live...

in their world.

"Anti-Gun, Pro-Obama - Phil Spector in prison for gunning down woman"

You should stick with posts in the religion forum where facts and logic have no place, as this fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Listen up, Clayton. Spector is not only a hypocrite. He's a cold blooded murderer. He should be sitting on death row. Don't tell me where to post. If you don't like the message get off of my thread.

We were not put on this earth to do as Liberals do...

we are here to do as they say.

You see, there are Liberals, and there are non-Liberals.

They live in their world, and the rest of us are commanded to live...

in their world.

The problem with that picture is that I do not take commands from them. With regards to who they serve-they are in no position to be commanding anyone who serves the LORD, Mr. H.. Not according to the Book - Luke 10:19 has the final Word.

....oh! The Irony of this story. Phil with his Obama rocks button - headed to court for murdering a woman with a handgun he owned. So let me get this straight. Phil Spector is pro-Obama, was very anti-gun and wanted the ordinary american citizen stripped of their second amendment rights but he can own a gun and kill a woman with it because............he's a rock star. Yes, he can?

Where did you ever get this idea Phil Spector was "anti-gun" ?

Where do you get this "wanted the ordinary american [sic] citizen stripped of his rights" malarkey?

It's being done in a very tasteful revenge/satisfaction way to help induce love and harmony...

Where do you get this "wanted the ordinary american [sic] citizen stripped of his rights" malarkey?

He advertised it.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/07/obama-endorse-d.html

Gee, thanks, Phil.

Copyright violation edited.

It's a sickness... a disease.

A mental disorder.

Liberals treat themselves first, then mete out their justice upon others.

Liberals are stuck in a loop of self-righteousness and demagoguery and then seek out a scape-goat in order to justify their insanity.

Liberals are the most evil motherscratchers to ever walk this earth.

Let's give a really big FUCK YOU to... Liberals. :thup:

He advertised it.

Gee, thanks, Phil.

Doesn't say a damn thing about "anti-gun" there.

Here's how way off you are Jere:

>> Famed record producer Phil Spector’s fascination with firearms began early. In 1958, while on tour with his first group The Teddy Bears, Spector claimed he was accosted in a men’s bathroom. Scrawny and unable to defend himself, he said he was urinated on by four hoodlums. From that day on, he always carried protection and traveled with bodyguards.

By the ‘70s, guns had turned into an obsession, and a manipulative tool to intimidate those he produced. Here are five famous musicians who ended up on the business end of Spector’s heater. <<

(fleshed out at the link)

Not even close; he's a gun nut since the Eisenhower administration.

A mental disorder.

Liberals are stuck in a loop of self-righteousness and demagoguery and then seek out a scape-goat in order to justify their insanity.

images

A mental disorder.

in 1890

the democrats future was already known

the tombstone of N. GRIGSBY says it all

tmstn3.bmp

grigsby-2.jpg

dr. shartheimer said:

moonglow said:

pogo said:

jeremiah said:
He advertised it.

Gee, thanks, Phil.

pogo said:

>> Famed record producer Phil Spector’s fascination with firearms began early. In 1958, while on tour with his first group The Teddy Bears, Spector claimed he was accosted in a men’s bathroom. Scrawny and unable to defend himself, he said he was urinated on by four hoodlums. From that day on, he always carried protection and traveled with bodyguards.

By the ‘70s, guns had turned into an obsession, and a manipulative tool to intimidate those he produced. Here are five famous musicians who ended up on the business end of Spector’s heater. <<

Today marks an historic first for me.

This is the first time in six or more months that I've nodded my head in agreement with anything Pogo has said.

I would thank her for her posts, or agree with them, but I can't because I hate the bitch.

A mental disorder.

images

So Mr. H. is drunk because he is pointing out that liberals are stuck in a loop of self-righteousness and demagoguery and then seek out a scape goat in order to justify their insanity? Why are you attacking the messenger instead of the message, Moonglow? Are you not able? Pull up your pants. It might help.

A mental disorder.

images

So Mr. H. is drunk because he is pointing out that liberals are stuck in a loop of self-righteousness and demagoguery and then seek out a scape goat in order to justify their insanity? Why are you attacking the messenger instead of the message, Moonglow? Are you not able? Pull up your pants. It might help.
I see the same loop on the right also, there is no shortage,,,,

pogo said:

Today marks an historic first for me.

This is the first time in six or more months that I've nodded my head in agreement with anything Pogo has said.

Bullshit.

[I would thank her for her posts, or agree with them, but I can't because I hate the bitch.

"Her" who?

A mental disorder.

images

No, Mr. H is drunk because he's Mr H and it's night time.

Forum List

Back