Anti-depressents responsible for suicide and violence

It would not surprise me, the vast majority.
ya just ignore the FACT that no medical information is around to justify the claim that these meds make people murder or commit suicide, Millions are HELPED by them and you retards are full of shit bad mouthing them.

There is a connection between this and increased gun violence in our country but many people choose to ignore it.
I see the connection to mass shooters. I am perfectly content to believe the random thug violence is just upbringing and environmental, as a whole mass of people raised wrong or not raised at all, growing up in metropolitan, overcrowded, modern day "Lord of the Flies" environment, raising themselves with very little effective parental data in effect, but by peers of the street.

ya just ignore the FACT that no medical information is around to justify the claim that these meds make people murder or commit suicide, Millions are HELPED by them and you retards are full of shit bad mouthing them.
Read a Physicians Desk Reference. Every antidepressant, every sleep aid warns of possibility of suicidal tendencies or increased depression with long term use. Over time, I have seen them change friends to go bipolar, not ending well. At best antidepressants should only be a short term use thing.

Read a Physicians Desk Reference. Every antidepressant, every sleep aid warns of possibility of suicidal tendencies or increased depression with long term use. Over time, I have seen them change friends to go bipolar, not ending well. At best antidepressants should only be a short term use thing.
depends on the condition I have recurring major depression it never goes away and can get bad. I have taken antidepressants since Jan 1995 never murdered anyone. I know several others that took meds for a long time. I agree that doctors are too quick to resort to long term use, but a lot of people need it. Pretending otherwise it moronic. Claiming a few shooters were on them so that proves the cases is ignorant and devoid of facts. Most of the shooters were crazy to begin with.

My personal experience with antidepressants is that depending on how depressed you were as they make you less depressed you can reach a level where you have the energy to act on bad thoughts that the depression actually kept you from acting on but aren't yet well enough to not act on those thoughts.

I wonder how many mass murderers are on anti-depressents?
Anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, ADHD...This is never mentioned but I'll bet they are all on or coming off of some kind of psychotropic drug(s). They are usually on more than one - cause you know, doctor's remedy for one drug not working well enough is to increase the dosage and often add another drug.

Forum List

Back