Anti-coal Policies Causing Florida Electricity Rate Hikes

Mountaintop Removal Coal Mining Pictures

028.jpg

Get the picture?

I see your pictures of coal mining before the land is reclaimed. Here are some photos of restored land:

Patriot%20site.jpg

Strpmin2.jpg

_COX6505sample.jpg

GlenharoldMine350.jpg

See: nothing to get excited about.

You lying dumbass. Are you suggesting the water quality and communities have also been restored? Lying horseshit.

You sound like Don Blankenship.

Prove they haven't. BTW, those communities are there only because of the presence of the coal mine.

Those communities were there before some greedy assholes decided to blow the tops of the mountains off.

028.jpg

Get the picture?

I see your pictures of coal mining before the land is reclaimed. Here are some photos of restored land:

Patriot%20site.jpg

Strpmin2.jpg

_COX6505sample.jpg

GlenharoldMine350.jpg

You lying dumbass. Are you suggesting the water quality and communities have also been restored? Lying horseshit.

Prove they haven't. BTW, those communities are there only because of the presence of the coal mine.

You lying piece of shit. I know better. I grew up in coal country.

Your anecdotes are entertaining, if not enlightening.

028.jpg

Get the picture?

Patriot%20site.jpg

Strpmin2.jpg

_COX6505sample.jpg

GlenharoldMine350.jpg

Those communities were there before some greedy assholes decided to blow the tops of the mountains off.

They're populated by coal miners. What do you think the people living in them do for a living, knit sweaters?

MN trying to jump on the stupid bandwagon wants to shutter its largest power plant........course that wont affect rates or reliability nooooooooooo its just good business

MN trying to jump on the stupid bandwagon wants to shutter its largest power plant........course that wont affect rates or reliability nooooooooooo its just good business

These libturds are like the scorpion riding on the frog's back. They stink the frog and then they go to the bottom along with him.

Forum List

Back