Anti Beck people

This is the vid that finally stopped his lies. He milked that for a long time and eventually had to stop the lie because it was debunked by an organization that knew he was full of crap. Again.

He is a fear monger. Fox, fair and balanced.
Out of context quotes of him talking about online fema conspiracies and trying to debunk them is not fear mongering .
The part that is edited is "There are a lot on conspiracy taking about fema detention camps" "

He was taking about a few kooks who are nearly as ignorant as you.
The second video is carefully edited to put words in his mouth that can be know if you watch the kyron strip at the bottom of the video

The fema thing is a fake?

Ok, is this one as well?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TwZC-iA_jc]YouTube - Glenn Beck - 03-03-09 - Fema camps - I can't debunk them[/ame]

Is this one fake?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLF35aIFZLs&feature=fvsr]YouTube - Glenn Beck on FEMA Camps[/ame]

Carefully edited to put words in HIS mouth? Are you kidding me?...THESE ARE VIDS OF HIM TALKING YET SOMEONE IS PUTTING WORDS IN HIS MOUTH...LOL
What do you think he is saying?
He debunked them once the facts were in , when they were no there, he could not debunk them.

You don't understand what happened. He threw that out there (fema camp camps) like he always does and ran with it. Where did he get this tripe? He milked the fear factor as long as he could and eventually his lies were put out there by popular mechanics. Then he couldn't mention it anymore, but the damage was done..he scared his little fans enough.

Dumb fox fans make me sick.

That's exactly what someone said the first time he tied a photoshop lie but that time he really tried to play it off as real. I found the original post and debunked him and called him out on it of course, but keep them coming photo shop boy.

Please link to where I claimed anything was real...

I'll wait here, AutoZona...

Go - get the link...

Agreed?

This is the vid that finally stopped his lies. He milked that for a long time and eventually had to stop the lie because it was debunked by an organization that knew he was full of crap. Again.

Out of context quotes of him talking about online fema conspiracies and trying to debunk them is not fear mongering .
The part that is edited is "There are a lot on conspiracy taking about fema detention camps" "

He fed the consipiracy with no facts to back him up....dont you get this? He said he cant debunk the fema camp story, then eventually he did say, ok, the story is fake.

Still dont understand? He is a fear monger. He throws out the craziest shit to see how riled up he can get people and his idiot fans say he brings up great questions. No he doesn't, he is a idiot with idiot fans.

Last edited:

He fed the consipiracy...dont you get this?
He killed it with facts the conspiracy , had live for years before he went national .

That's exactly what someone said the first time he tied a photoshop lie but that time he really tried to play it off as real. I found the original post and debunked him and called him out on it of course, but keep them coming photo shop boy.

Go - get the link...

Agreed?

You didnt say it wasnt fake...lol

I called you out dude, accept it.

Beck on 9/11 family's.

YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"

Beck on fema camps
tp://www.yo4hU4uaKt8YouTube - Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends part1

The fema thing is a perfect example of him trying to use scare tactics with no facts. Eventually, after a long time milking it, he admitted it was a lie.

Hannity lies, Beck lies, FOX LIES.
You seem to let Beck take up all the room in your melon. Why not comment on the videos the thread is about ?
nope, not fully true
i have free space in his mellon as evidenced by his sig
;)

Let me try to explain your edited version

these fema detention camps Im tired of hearing about them camp I cant debunk them .Im working with people who are helping prove these theories are wrong

these fema detention camps Im tired of hearing about them camp I cant debunk them .

compkid.jpg

That right there is some funny shit.

Do you really think people that that this particular image is real? Seriously? We know it's photoshopped. It's still funny as hell.

Go - get the link...

Agreed?

So we agree you're wrong and I never tried to pass it off as real...

Finally, progress...

:clap2:

What do you disagree with ?
Yeah I know he is a cry baby liars kook So you don't have to reiterate all that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCAe9iosCyQ]YouTube - Beck on 911[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxiVrDXLBEM]YouTube - Beck on 911 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEsoBCyP8Yk]YouTube - 911 3[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMnNlBDgd5s[/ame]

Beck on 9/11 family's.

YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"

Beck on fema camps
tp://www.yo4hU4uaKt8YouTube - Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends part1

The fema thing is a perfect example of him trying to use scare tactics with no facts. Eventually, after a long time milking it, he admitted it was a lie.

Hannity lies, Beck lies, FOX LIES.
You seem to let Beck take up all the room in your melon. Why not comment on the videos the thread is about ?
nope, not fully true
i have free space in his mellon as evidenced by his sig
;)

That's the fact, Jack....lol

Go - get the link...

Agreed?

Finally, progress...

This is what you posted...

zona-rimjob.jpg

comments after you posted that..

Now THAT is an epic internet WIN.

How long did it take you to search for that?
(notice you didnt say anything here)
then you said

Vee haff vays...

then someone said...

Ok, this is the funniest post I've seen all day.
Remind me to rep you again for it.
(Again, you didnt say it was fake....)

Here is the real one.

rimjob_request.jpg

Is there a post of you saying it was real, nope. Is there posts of people saying things because they thought it was real and you not debunking them, yup...

Go here if you forgot all this fine, fun, you got pwned stuff.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/86426-afterbirthers-demand-to-see-obamas-placenta-lol-2.html

If this is too complicated for you to understand, I will slow down.

Last edited:

Finally, progress...

zona-rimjob.jpg

then you said

Vee haff vays...

then someone said...

Here is the real one.

rimjob_request.jpg

Is there a post of you saying it was real, nope. Is there posts of people saying things because they thought it was real and you not debunking them, yup...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/86426-afterbirthers-demand-to-see-obamas-placenta-lol-2.html

He was mocking in an appropriate manner.

Finally, progress...

zona-rimjob.jpg

then you said

Vee haff vays...

then someone said...

Here is the real one.

rimjob_request.jpg

Shit, I gotta go rep House again for that. It definitely struck a nerve it seems.

Finally, progress...

zona-rimjob.jpg

then you said

Vee haff vays...

then someone said...

Here is the real one.

rimjob_request.jpg

Shit, I gotta go rep House again for that. It definitely struck a nerve it seems.

Not at all. I totally pwned him. It was fantastic actually. I think he was pissed because I found the real one so quickly.

Funny stuff actually.

zona-rimjob.jpg

then you said

Vee haff vays...

then someone said...

Here is the real one.

rimjob_request.jpg

Not at all. I totally pwned him. It was fantastic actually. I think he was pissed because I found the real one so quickly.

Funny stuff actually.

LOL.

I don't think you have a clue. This is definitely a case of laughing AT you, and not with you.

zona-rimjob.jpg

then you said

Vee haff vays...

then someone said...

Here is the real one.

rimjob_request.jpg

Funny stuff actually.
ROFLMFAO

you did nothing of the sort
it had the impact that it was expected to have
and you're re-posting it proves it

Forum List

Back