Anti American Spewing Obscenities!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
WATCH: Statue of Liberty Climber Spews Anti-America Chant Outside Manhattan Court

The activist who climbed the base of the Statue of Liberty on Independence Day spewed an anti-America chant during a news conference on Friday.

Therese Okoumou is facing numerous charges, including trespassing, interference with government agency functions and disorderly conduct for scaling the icon of freedom, according to the New York Post.

Personally I think she should have her citizenship rescinded.

WATCH: Statue of Liberty Climber Spews Anti-America Chant Outside Manhattan Court

The activist who climbed the base of the Statue of Liberty on Independence Day spewed an anti-America chant during a news conference on Friday.

Therese Okoumou is facing numerous charges, including trespassing, interference with government agency functions and disorderly conduct for scaling the icon of freedom, according to the New York Post.

She isn't a citizen. She's an immigrant from Nigeria. Send her back. There's a prince she can marry someplace.

^^^ I second this. If all that certain people are going to do is nothing but destroy our piece of land, they need to be thrown out on their head...no matter where they have originated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One person born here has already packed up and left because they no longer love being here enough anymore, Madonna that is. I wonder if anyone else will follow.

She isn't a citizen. She's an immigrant from Nigeria. Send her back. There's a prince she can marry someplace.
She is a naturalized citizen. It should be rescinded!

the only thing that'll happen is that the 'gov' will import MORE just like her .

Forum List

Back