Anthony Weiner has a total meldown when asked about the 'Clinton body count'..

The guy's such an establishment dweeb, as well as the perverted loser we all know, that it would be hard to watch this weasel for more than a minute..... but luckily Patrick saves the say with his usual calm, cool and collected line of questioning.

1690044566717.gif

You know, given his past, one would think the wise thing to do would be to just...go away and change his name and live out in some off-grid mobile home community out in the Mojave Desert.

I question the judgement of any guy like Weiner who would send out dick pics of himself to anybody. Not only is it creepy it marks you as an idiot for life,

I always smile to myself anytime I think of Weiner and his wife.

He would have been a powerful Congressman, then he pulled the rug out from under himself.
His wife was right there on the verge, right there of being the righthand man of Madam president. Then on election night, voters, pulled the rug out from under her. :auiqs.jpg:

Great video thank you. The PBD podcast is amazing. It blows the CNN and MS, NBC and Fox news viewership out of the water. This is exactly what the mainstream media hates. They don’t like freedom in motion they don’t like people like Patrick bet David asking the tough questions.

Trump 2024 it’s like an unstoppable train in motion

You know, given his past, one would think the wise thing to do would be to just...go away and change his name and live out in some off-grid mobile home community out in the Mojave Desert.
Why do you support Joe Biden and the Democrats. They are racist or they’re just making racist statement for money. Either way. It’s bad. And our economy is in shambles.

You woke people throwing around the term conspiracy theorist now apparently never heard the story about The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Well, I heard the story of “ the guy who cried the other guy stole the elections but never convinced a judge to order a new election in any state or county”

Forum List

Back