Anthony Weiner Flips The Bird, Ends His Mayoral Campaign Exactly Like You'd Expect Hi

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
Anthony Weiner was apparently in a sour mood after he conceded defeat in the race for New York City mayor on Tuesday.

Weiner reportedly gave a reporter the middle finger on his way home from his election night party:

Mr. Massively Stupid should be his newly adopted name.

The big question is: how long will it take for his wife to dump him?

Anthony Weiner was apparently in a sour mood after he conceded defeat in the race for New York City mayor on Tuesday.

Weiner reportedly gave a reporter the middle finger on his way home from his election night party:

Good he lost....loser needed to fail.

A real true larger than life Democrat

On the bright side for Anthony Weiner, he can go back to sexting as many people as he wants without fear of repercussions. When you are a nobody, nobody cares who you sext.

I am sure that Anthony will fall into depression and eventually will be seen pan handling money for text minutes.
Or an indignant soul flashing passing pedestrians.

If Obama ran for mayor, he'd be just like Anthony Weiner....

The best part of Weiner's evening last night was losing the election. I almost feel bad for him.

Do a google search, and you can find video of him getting chased through a McDonalds by a camera crew and one of his sexting partners.

The big question is: how long will it take for his wife to dump him?

I read yesterday about his heated exchange with Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC where Lawrence kept asking him, "what is wrong with you"? LOL Told my wife after reading it that there will be some point after the election where she will leave him.

Forum List

Back