Answer: What is 30 Million more Dem Voters

bribery; Legal definition

The offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of something of value for the purpose of influencing the action of an official in the discharge of his or her public or legal duties.

question: What does the GOP fear most about the chance that health care reform might pass?

think FDR and 40 years of Dem rule and progress in America

I thought it was illegal aliens. That would be the Democrats voting base.

question: What does the GOP fear most about the chance that health care reform might pass?

I thought it was illegal aliens. That would be the Democrats voting base.

Do you have any idea what people here are0talking about?

Why don't you go play with yourself and the other kids over at DU. Maybe you can trade streotypes and idiocies and then have a naval circle jerk?

These fake outrages are funny. Republicans can sweep every (never happened before)single election in 2010. And still be in the minority People like Barbara Boxer would have to , and that will never happen. Way too many people who use their brains
in her district.

You would think the fake outrages would've stopped by now, but its,s the crack of the conservative movement. Brain chemistry has changes. The cons have become pavlovian chimps programed to be outraged.
This from the person who has his avatar showing him speaking out his ass. Wonder how loud the screams would be from the left if it was Bush doing this? My vote would be deafening.

i don't know what you call it then. but why does 49 states now pay extra for Nebraska? That is bribery. And your newspeak cannot change that.

It's called government. We as states do not pay extra for anyone when they get something. There are arbitrary formulas for most things. GEt a life and stop whinng and creating drama.

Ah! The "Shut up and get in the gas chamber... NO TALKING!" argument.

Exactly...but what did you expect from the ass clown Dev who advocates cradle to grave government direction of everyones lives. Typical eurotrash douchebag...nothing more...nothing less.

The fallout from the States hasn't been picked-up by the MSM yet. Most States would be hammered by extra Medicaid costs that they simply can't afford. This healthcare deal is far from settled law.

It isn't so much that the GOP fears it as it is that the quest for a permanent majority is the driving force behind the dem agenda. Chicago style politics. Last I looked Daly and his father ruled the city of Chicago for over half of the last century.

That is the "change" Obamuel has brought to DC. Chicago style politics metastasized across the entire body politic.

BTW FDR's social program went broke in the end. SS has been bailed out three times and is 1200% over budget today.

The thread title assumes that those voters were not for the most part supporters of President Obama's campaign in the first place. One other thing it does not take into consideration is the 42 million people who will see their premiums go up and the additional 72 million households that will see their taxes go up and those are people who make less than 200,000 a year won't be somewhat unhappy. I would not be out celebrating the passage of this legislation just yet as it has many hurdles to overcome and has yet to even reach the courts which it will be in for some years to come. The only thing this bill has done that can be looked at as a positive thing and be considered as actual reform is the pre-existing condition requirement and that itself could have been done in a one page bill with wide bi-partisan support.

Couldn't agree more. This clusterfuck of a bill will end up costing us who actually pay for healthcare more. Anyone who thinks this giant Govt entitlement will lower costs obviously hasn't been following the history of Govt entitlements at all. They always cost way more than anticipated and end up in the red. SS, Medicare, Medicaid, take your pick.

This thing isn't over until the House and Senate marry the two bills. I did hear that Pelosi is going to try to rush this through with no debate. Wonder how that will fly??

Either way this bill is going to cost us all big time. We will be paying for it for 4 years before any actual benefits, if there are any, take effect. Oh yeah. I can hardly wait.

not sure that's going to be the result this time.

If any type of bill passes and then the GOP lies get exposed....people with pre existing conditions get care, costs go down over time, the end of the world does not come about...

oh if I were GOP I'd be afraid

This bill does none of that. Further it taxes us for 4 years before doing a damn thing. It is loaded with special deals for certain Congressmen and Senators and is going to cost a fortune and will RAISE Health Care Costs.

You realize repeatedly saying someone doesn't magically make it true. Under the Senate bill, the excise tax on high-end insurance plans begins in 2013, while the subsidies begin in 2014. How does that equal four years?

New Topics

Forum List

Back