Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

ROTFLMFAO
No one believes your imagined story.
You just make up shit as you go.
Typical liberal parrot, "The whole world is wrong, and I am right"!!!!

Guy, you cited guns as a stabalizing force.

I pointed out that we have 32,000 deaths, 78,000 injuries and 300,000 crimes related to guns.

Compared to other western democracies, which have nowhere near our crime or incarceration rates.

Guns make things worse. The numbers are there.
LMFAO
............... And HOW many of the deaths were caused by legal guns in the hands of responsible citizens???
How many of those deaths were "self-defense"?
Get THOSE facts THEN get back!!!

The system worked, you didn't like the results. You can't throw people in jail because Joe wants to.

No, the system failed miserably because the cops and prosecutors didn't do their jobs.

When you send your child out to the store and he comes home in a body bag because some drug-addled loser who can't hold down a job wanted to play Dirty Harry shot him, and nothing is done about it, that is a profound failure.

If Trayvon were YOUR child, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

"MY CHILD" wouldn't be a criminal that beats people down for a hobby.
"MY CHILD" wouldn't ground-and-pound a a law-abiding citizen that had every legal right to be where Zimmerman was.
"MY CHILD" wouldn't cause so much trouble in school that he had been expelled three tines.
"MY CHILD" wouldn't have his mother throw him out because he was too much trouble for his mother to handle.
"MY CHILD" wouldn't be attacking a law-abiding citizen that wasn't breaking any laws.
"YOUR CHILD" might be a criminal like Trayvon Martin, but "MY CHILD" wouldn't!

The system worked, you didn't like the results. You can't throw people in jail because Joe wants to.

No, the system failed miserably because the cops and prosecutors didn't do their jobs.

When you send your child out to the store and he comes home in a body bag because some drug-addled loser who can't hold down a job wanted to play Dirty Harry shot him, and nothing is done about it, that is a profound failure.

If Trayvon were YOUR child, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

It was Trayvon Martin that was The drug-addicted loser that wasn't working, wasn't in school, and was the trouble-maker that caused his own death that night.
IF Martin didn't stalk and attack Zimmerman, Martin MIGHT be alive today, assuming that Martin wasn't shot while attacking some other honest, law-abiding citizen, shot while robbing a store or robbing some person standing on the corner or shot down in a drug-deal-gone-bad.
Martin was a criminal thug,
The world is better off without criminal thugs like Trayvon Martin.
Lesson learned: When thugs attack armed citizens they end up DEAD.

O.J. was guilty of killing his ex-wife.

It was O.J.s cockiness that finally put O.J. in prison (armed robbery).
Zimmerman was unjustly persecuted because he legally defended himself against a criminal thug.
The Sanford police made the correct decision after they investigated the shooting, as was proven by the jury AFTER they heard ALL the evidence that was related to the shooting.
IF there is any karma, Zimmerman will win 10 million dollars in the lottery.

If there's Karma, ZImmerman will be shot by someone who will claim, "Hey, that' was George Zimmerman, that fucker's crazy!" and will get off because he was standing his ground.

Zimmerman was justly prosecuted for murdering an unarmed child.

But if you spend 2.5 million on legal fees, you can pretty much put puppies into a meat grinder and claim they had it coming.

"STAND-YOUR-GROUND" was never used in the Zimmerman case because SYG didn't apply.

The evidence against Zimmerman was just as strong. He killed an unarmed teenager. His life was not threatened and he started the incident in the first place. He's a murderer. Karma will get him in time. It's clear he is a violent man who pulls guns on people with little or no provocation. He's going to end up dead or in prison.

Zimmerman suffered a severe beating, THAT was grounds for Zimmerman to use lethal force to defend himself.(FEAR OFF a severe beating is grounds to use lethal force).
Martin was the aggressor that attacked the law-abiding Zimmerman.
Can you prove your assertion that Zimmerman "is a violent man who pulls guns on people with little or no provocation".
How many times has Zimmerman been convicted of those crimes you accuse Zimmerman of (a violent man who pulls guns on people with little or no provocation).
IF that was the case, Zimmerman wouldn't have had his CCW and wouldn't have had a legal gun on his person.

So you're not even going to try and argue that Trayvon Martin DIDN'T commit assault and battery against George Zimmerman...instead you're going to argue that people who ARE being beaten like that...people who are in fear for their lives...don't have the right to defend themselves but should just take their beating and HOPE that they aren't killed or permanently injured?

I'm saying you don't go out and shoot people because you are getting your ass kicked in a fight you started.

And if you do, you should be tried and convicted of murder.

And how pray tell did George Zimmerman "start" the fight? It's Trayvon Martin that retraces his steps so that he can confront Zimmerman. It's Martin that throws the punches. How do you "start" a fight when it's you that's getting punched and not the other way around?

So you're not even going to try and argue that Trayvon Martin DIDN'T commit assault and battery against George Zimmerman...instead you're going to argue that people who ARE being beaten like that...people who are in fear for their lives...don't have the right to defend themselves but should just take their beating and HOPE that they aren't killed or permanently injured?

I'm saying you don't go out and shoot people because you are getting your ass kicked in a fight you started.

And if you do, you should be tried and convicted of murder.

And how pray tell did George Zimmerman "start" the fight? It's Trayvon Martin that retraces his steps so that he can confront Zimmerman. It's Martin that throws the punches. How do you "start" a fight when it's you that's getting punched and not the other way around?
............................ Only in a liberal's mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The evidence against Zimmerman was just as strong. He killed an unarmed teenager. His life was not threatened and he started the incident in the first place. He's a murderer. Karma will get him in time. It's clear he is a violent man who pulls guns on people with little or no provocation. He's going to end up dead or in prison.

No it isn't as strong, in fact the evidence was a lot less. There was a scuffle, Martin was on top of Zimmerman and beating him. That is when Martin was shot, there was no running away, no shooting in the back. A shot during a struggle, tough to convict.

I don't believe all of Zimmerman's story, however his story is backed up by forensics. I think you had two people that were looking for trouble. I think Martin jumped Zimmerman, partially out of fear, partially out of ego.

Zimmerman made bad choices that night as well, I would have call the police and stayed my distance, however Zimmerman did not do anything illegal by following Martin.

With all due respect, Papa...I never got the feeling that Zimmerman wanted to close the distance between himself and the man he thought was acting suspiciously that night. Zimmerman was following Martin but the reason he lost sight of him that night is that he wasn't following Martin closely but at a distance. My impression has always been that the only thing Zimmerman was trying to do was to keep Martin in view until the cops got there. If he'd wanted to confront Martin the opportunity was right there when Martin circled the truck that Zimmerman was sitting in.

What evidence? Seriously, Esmeralda...did you even watch that trial? What did George Zimmerman do that night that gave Trayvon Martin a reason to beat him like he did? Because he followed him while talking to the Police on his phone? It's obvious that you bought the "narrative" of what happened in Sanford, Florida and have ignored the evidence that was presented at trial.

The DNA evidence alone showed Simpson was at Nichols at the time of the murder. Blood of Goldman and Nicole were in Simpson's Bronco. Simpson's glove would not fit because Simpson stopped taking his arthritis medication and it caused his hands to swell. The DA's office was incompetent, and Simpson is now where he belongs. The justice system worked well for Simpson.

Really, I've heard that the excuse they had was that Simpson's hands wouldn't fit because the gloves had dried and shrunk in storage, but whatever weak ass excuse they came up with, they asked a question without knowing the answer. They claimed those were OJ's. gloves, and OJ was able to show them gloved that would NOT fit on his hands. Gloves covered with the blood of his dead ex-wife. Frankly, it was the perfect picture of a prosecutor going after a guy with crap evidence.

Blood in all those places could have been planted. and when the cops were caught lying, that blew holes in their credibility.

Now all that said, I think Simpson was guilty, but money made him walk. I think Zimmerman was guilty, but the money he got from all the gun nuts plus the hope that they would get a big settlement out of NBC (they didn't) corrupted the system. Or made it work.

Zimmerman is not white, not sure why it is relevant, skin color has no bearing on either case. The justice system has worked in both cases. The media wanted Zimmerman convicted, the media didn't want Simpson convicted.

I didn't see the Media in the OJ case as being pro-OJ. If anything, OJ showed Americans how our courts work, and it wasn't a pretty picture.

Scream, cry, whine, pitch a hissy fit but your facts don't fit the case no matter how much you want it to. Martin was a big kid who had the power to take down Zimmerman.

Actually, Zimmerman was bigger. He shot an unarmed kid because he was losing a fight.

What evidence? Seriously, Esmeralda...did you even watch that trial? What did George Zimmerman do that night that gave Trayvon Martin a reason to beat him like he did? Because he followed him while talking to the Police on his phone? It's obvious that you bought the "narrative" of what happened in Sanford, Florida and have ignored the evidence that was presented at trial.

I saw what happened in the trial. A big thug stalked an unarmed kid. And when he got his ass kicked, he shot him in cold blood.

The justice system FAILED. Trayvon was sacrificed to the Gods of Gun Culture.

ROTFLMFAO
No one believes your imagined story.
You just make up shit as you go.
Typical liberal parrot, "The whole world is wrong, and I am right"!!!!

Guy, you cited guns as a stabalizing force.

I pointed out that we have 32,000 deaths, 78,000 injuries and 300,000 crimes related to guns.

Compared to other western democracies, which have nowhere near our crime or incarceration rates.

Guns make things worse. The numbers are there.
Actually Europe has several Countries with much higher violent crime rates. Britain, Scotland, Belgium, France and I think Germany.

There is no excuse. The system failed. Miserable.

And Zimmerman is inevitably going to kill someone else because we didn't take him off the street this time.
A well deserved killing no doubt. You liberals need to respect our system of justice. George was found not guilty. That is the same as innocent whether they had video of the shooting or not. The "crime" cannot be held against George.

The DNA evidence alone showed Simpson was at Nichols at the time of the murder. Blood of Goldman and Nicole were in Simpson's Bronco. Simpson's glove would not fit because Simpson stopped taking his arthritis medication and it caused his hands to swell. The DA's office was incompetent, and Simpson is now where he belongs. The justice system worked well for Simpson.

Really, I've heard that the excuse they had was that Simpson's hands wouldn't fit because the gloves had dried and shrunk in storage, but whatever weak ass excuse they came up with, they asked a question without knowing the answer. They claimed those were OJ's. gloves, and OJ was able to show them gloved that would NOT fit on his hands. Gloves covered with the blood of his dead ex-wife. Frankly, it was the perfect picture of a prosecutor going after a guy with crap evidence.

Blood in all those places could have been planted. and when the cops were caught lying, that blew holes in their credibility.

Now all that said, I think Simpson was guilty, but money made him walk. I think Zimmerman was guilty, but the money he got from all the gun nuts plus the hope that they would get a big settlement out of NBC (they didn't) corrupted the system. Or made it work.

Zimmerman is not white, not sure why it is relevant, skin color has no bearing on either case. The justice system has worked in both cases. The media wanted Zimmerman convicted, the media didn't want Simpson convicted.

I didn't see the Media in the OJ case as being pro-OJ. If anything, OJ showed Americans how our courts work, and it wasn't a pretty picture.

Scream, cry, whine, pitch a hissy fit but your facts don't fit the case no matter how much you want it to. Martin was a big kid who had the power to take down Zimmerman.

Actually, Zimmerman was bigger. He shot an unarmed kid because he was losing a fight.

First off I didn't say bigger, I said he was big., please quit twisting my words.

Former Los Angeles prosecutor Vincent Bugloisi wrote a book on the Simpson trial and all the prosecutions mistakes. The DNA if tampered would have made it less likely that it would match Simpson. The conspiracy theory would only work if over 20 plus police officers were in on it. Then he went into the record of several officers and why they would never get involved in such a conspiracy. All in all it was botched by the prosecution.

Both cases the justice system worked. I thought liberals would rather let a guilty man go than to convict one innocent person. Is that the old liberals?

Maybe the new liberals want their agenda fulfilled and to hell justice. :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And with all that Eric Holder couldn't make a case and closed the file. Maybe you need a bigger spoon.
. This is all the proof anyone needs that George is innocent. Even corrupt Holder couldn't convict him. Now back off libs!,,

Zimmerman shot the thug because he was being viciously attacked by Martin.
It was a clear cut case of self-defense, as shown by the jury's verdict.

I saw what happened in the trial. A big thug stalked an unarmed kid. And when he got his ass kicked, he shot him in cold blood.

The justice system FAILED. Trayvon was sacrificed to the Gods of Gun Culture.

You got the "thug, stalking" part right, The thug, Martin, was stalking Zimmerman.
Martin sucker-punched Zimmerman.
Martin ground-and-pound-ed Zimmerman.
Zimmerman have every right .. LEGALLY AND MORALLY, to shoot Martin's ass off.
IF that animal, Martin didn't stalk and viciously attack Zimmerman, Martin would not have died that night.
IF Martin had been raised like a normal human being, instead of an animal, MAYBE he wouldn't have been such a thug.

Actually Europe has several Countries with much higher violent crime rates. Britain, Scotland, Belgium, France and I think Germany.

No, actually, no industrialized country has the kind of crime rates and murder rates we have. Nowhere near.

Put down the crack pipe and the NRA Propaganda sheet. Our fucked up gun culture makes this the most crime-ridden country in the industrialized world.

ou got the "thug, stalking" part right, The thug, Martin, was stalking Zimmerman.
IF that animal, Martin didn't stalk and viciously attack Zimmerman, Martin would not have died that night.
IF Martin had been raised like a normal human being, instead of an animal, MAYBE he wouldn't have been such a thug.

If Zimmerman's wife hadn't dumped his fat drug addled ass, maybe he wouldn't have been taking out his sexual frustrations on the neighborhood kids.

ou got the "thug, stalking" part right, The thug, Martin, was stalking Zimmerman.

If Zimmerman's wife hadn't dumped his fat drug addled ass, maybe he wouldn't have been taking out his sexual frustrations on the neighborhood kids.
IF Martin wasn't such a criminal, he wouldn't have been shot dead while he was committing a crime.
THAT is a criminal's life, "live fast and die young".
Martin was the poster boy for "live fast and die young".

Forum List

Back