Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

Once again you don't have the faintest idea what really took place, JoeB...nor do you want to know what the truth is because it doesn't fit the narrative that you and your liberal friends chose for what happened that night in Sanford!

You've decided that Trayvon Martin is the cherubic faced teen shown in pictures that were taken years before he beat George Zimmerman. He's a poor innocent kid who simply went to the store to buy Skittles and some Arizona Watermelon drink.

You know what? You should also be upset with people like George Zimmerman. I am pro second amendment obviously, but people like this guy give honest gun owners a bad rap. At the same time, I don't doubt that this kid wasn't innocent either. He physically attacked a man when he could have called the police.

I look at this situation a series of unfortunate events due to the actions of TWO dumbasses.

To be quite frank with you, Chris...I've never been of the mind that anything George Zimmerman did that night was the action of a "dumbass".

He saw a suspicious stranger walking through the gated community in which he as part of the neighborhood watch and called the police to report him. Nothing dumb there. He was doing what any good neighbor would do. One could then make the argument that Zimmerman was only trying to do what the police dispatcher was asking him to do when he got out of his vehicle to keep Martin in sight after Martin took off running. When Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher that we don't need you to follow the suspect (once she realized that was what he was doing) what was Zimmerman's reaction? He complied and started walking back to the front gate to meet the responding police unit. None of that is unreasonable behavior. Zimmerman had no inkling that a man who ran from him would double back to confront him. If Zimmerman HAD thought that, judging from his nervousness when Martin walked in a circle around his SUV, I don't think he would have ever gotten out of his truck to confront Martin. Zimmerman got out and tried to follow Martin because he thought Martin was trying to get away before the cops showed up and he wanted to keep him in sight.

You must know how risky it is to confront a potential criminal without any police presence. IMO, the right thing to do would have been to remain in his vehicle and let the police handle it.

TBH, if I was a teenager and some guy was following me (granted I'm a woman, but still . . . ) I would run away too. How would you react?

Zimmerman also could have rolled his window down and tried speaking to the kid. He could have asked him what he is doing around here or something to that effect. Communication is important. :)

Two things, Chris...I've never seen anyone provide any proof that George Zimmerman wanted to "confront" Trayvon Martin that night! He sure wasn't looking for confrontation when Martin circled his SUV. You listen to those 9/11 tapes and he sounds nervous.

As to how I would react if I felt threatened by a stranger? If I could I would get to a safe place as quickly as possible. One thing I wouldn't do is retrace my steps to confront that stranger once I had successfully gotten away from them.

I agree with that, but Trayvon was, for all intents and purposes, a child. He has a reason for acting stupid. Zimmerman SHOULD have been a little smarter, IMO. Teenaged boys are full of testosterone and they like to fight. That is not unusual at all. I'm willing to bet you had your own share of fights as a teen and young adult, and that if you had felt threatened by some dude who was following you, you MIGHT want to fight him. :)

I just think this whole situation could have been avoided if both had used their brains a little more. It's really sad for both of them. One is dead, and the other has to live with the fact that he killed a teenager. That cannot be an easy thing to live with. I'll bet that is why he has been in trouble since the incident. He's probably having a difficult time dealing with it.

When I was a "young adult" I was fighting in karate tournaments...not on the streets. Took 3rd in the lightweight division at the East Coast Nationals in 1982...where have the years gone?

And I'm sorry, Chris but if you think an urban kid is still a "child" at 17 then I would guess you don't know many city kids.

You know what? You should also be upset with people like George Zimmerman. I am pro second amendment obviously, but people like this guy give honest gun owners a bad rap. At the same time, I don't doubt that this kid wasn't innocent either. He physically attacked a man when he could have called the police.

I look at this situation a series of unfortunate events due to the actions of TWO dumbasses.

To be quite frank with you, Chris...I've never been of the mind that anything George Zimmerman did that night was the action of a "dumbass".

He saw a suspicious stranger walking through the gated community in which he as part of the neighborhood watch and called the police to report him. Nothing dumb there. He was doing what any good neighbor would do. One could then make the argument that Zimmerman was only trying to do what the police dispatcher was asking him to do when he got out of his vehicle to keep Martin in sight after Martin took off running. When Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher that we don't need you to follow the suspect (once she realized that was what he was doing) what was Zimmerman's reaction? He complied and started walking back to the front gate to meet the responding police unit. None of that is unreasonable behavior. Zimmerman had no inkling that a man who ran from him would double back to confront him. If Zimmerman HAD thought that, judging from his nervousness when Martin walked in a circle around his SUV, I don't think he would have ever gotten out of his truck to confront Martin. Zimmerman got out and tried to follow Martin because he thought Martin was trying to get away before the cops showed up and he wanted to keep him in sight.

You must know how risky it is to confront a potential criminal without any police presence. IMO, the right thing to do would have been to remain in his vehicle and let the police handle it.

TBH, if I was a teenager and some guy was following me (granted I'm a woman, but still . . . ) I would run away too. How would you react?

Zimmerman also could have rolled his window down and tried speaking to the kid. He could have asked him what he is doing around here or something to that effect. Communication is important. :)

Two things, Chris...I've never seen anyone provide any proof that George Zimmerman wanted to "confront" Trayvon Martin that night! He sure wasn't looking for confrontation when Martin circled his SUV. You listen to those 9/11 tapes and he sounds nervous.

As to how I would react if I felt threatened by a stranger? If I could I would get to a safe place as quickly as possible. One thing I wouldn't do is retrace my steps to confront that stranger once I had successfully gotten away from them.

I agree with that, but Trayvon was, for all intents and purposes, a child. He has a reason for acting stupid. Zimmerman SHOULD have been a little smarter, IMO. Teenaged boys are full of testosterone and they like to fight. That is not unusual at all. I'm willing to bet you had your own share of fights as a teen and young adult, and that if you had felt threatened by some dude who was following you, you MIGHT want to fight him. :)

I just think this whole situation could have been avoided if both had used their brains a little more. It's really sad for both of them. One is dead, and the other has to live with the fact that he killed a teenager. That cannot be an easy thing to live with. I'll bet that is why he has been in trouble since the incident. He's probably having a difficult time dealing with it.

When I was a "young adult" I was fighting in karate tournaments...not on the streets. Took 3rd in the lightweight division at the East Coast Nationals in 1982...where have the years gone?

And I'm sorry, Chris but if you think an urban kid is still a "child" at 17 then I would guess you don't know many city kids.

To me, anyone under 18 is a child, and then they are just BARELY adults even at that age. :) We have to remember that not all kids are like you were. Everyone is different. Everyone matures at a different rate. I can't say that I know anything about Trayvon Martin except that he was young, and I know that young men (and even a lot of older ones - lol) can become quite ornery.

To me, anyone under 18 is a child, and then they are just BARELY adults even at that age. :) We have to remember that not all kids are like you were. Everyone is different. Everyone matures at a different rate. I can't say that I know anything about Trayvon Martin except that he was young, and I know that young men (and even a lot of older ones - lol) can become quite ornery.

If you DID know about Trayvon Martin you'd quickly realize that he hadn't been that cherubic cheeked teenager that the national media portrayed him as, for a long long time! Who knows given time he might have gotten his shit together but at 17 he was pretty much a "gangsta thug" wannabe who got stoned a lot, liked to drink "lean" and had a strong interest in MMA and guns. None of which boded well for his future.

If you DID know about Trayvon Martin you'd quickly realize that he hadn't been that cherubic cheeked teenager that the national media portrayed him as, for a long long time! Who knows given time he might have gotten his shit together but at 17 he was pretty much a "gangsta thug" wannabe who got stoned a lot, liked to drink "lean" and had a strong interest in MMA and guns. None of which boded well for his future.

I realize that. I agree that he was a teen headed in the completely wrong direction. Still a shame when a really young person dies though. I do agree that Zimmerman had to defend himself, but that doesn't make it any less tragic, IMO. Now, that boy is gone forever. No one will ever see him again. I'm sure some people might think that's good news, but the whole situation is really just sad and kind of pathetic, and I still say that the whole thing came down to two people who did things that, if they didn't do, the situation may have turned out differently.

People make choices in life. Some are good choices...some are not. When you make the bad ones often enough, Life has a habit of making you pay dearly for doing so. Trayvon Martin's choices that night were not good ones. To be honest with you, Chris...if it wasn't George Zimmerman that night it would have been someone else another night. Trayvon might not have been the one killed that time. The next time it might have been someone beaten by him that died from his injuries and then we've got others grieving and one more young man going to prison.

Once again you don't have the faintest idea what really took place, JoeB...nor do you want to know what the truth is because it doesn't fit the narrative that you and your liberal friends chose for what happened that night in Sanford!

You've decided that Trayvon Martin is the cherubic faced teen shown in pictures that were taken years before he beat George Zimmerman. He's a poor innocent kid who simply went to the store to buy Skittles and some Arizona Watermelon drink.

Being a "child" (age 17?) isn't an excuse to act stupid. It isn't normal for kids to jump an adult and try to beat them to death. This "kid" had some major anger issues.

17 year olds can join the military, but liberals still want to portray them as hapless children.

Being a "child" (age 17?) isn't an excuse to act stupid. It isn't normal for kids to jump an adult and try to beat them to death. This "kid" had some major anger issues.

17 year olds can join the military, but liberals still want to portray them as hapless children.

They are legally children until they are 18, under the guardianship of parents, unless they are moved out, emancipated or are actually in the military. No one said he was "hapless." He WAS a young person who is prone to overreaction, duh.

People make choices in life. Some are good choices...some are not. When you make the bad ones often enough, Life has a habit of making you pay dearly for doing so. Trayvon Martin's choices that night were not good ones. To be honest with you, Chris...if it wasn't George Zimmerman that night it would have been someone else another night. Trayvon might not have been the one killed that time. The next time it might have been someone beaten by him that died from his injuries and then we've got others grieving and one more young man going to prison.

Maybe so, maybe not. Maybe he would have changed his life? People do that you know. A lot of people were "problem children" but outgrow it or get help and make changes. What do you want from me? Do you want me to say I'm glad he's dead? Well I'm not glad.

They are legally children until they are 18, under the guardianship of parents, unless they are moved out, emancipated or are actually in the military. No one said he was "hapless." He WAS a young person who is prone to overreaction, duh.

That has been the narrative of the liberal media, with their race baiting. He was just an innocent kid, and was only shot because he is black.

I said earlier that Trayvon may have turned his life around at some point. The choices he made that night in Sanford precluded that from happening.

LTFOL!
Martin was a practiced THUG!
He was only 16, with a minor's record of multiple violations including Drugs, Burglary and assault. Heck, his own mama shipped him off to gangsta papa because he was suspended from school for the third time in less than a school year! Oh, yeah, they sent him on a bus to dada, and he assaulted the bus driver and got thrown off the bus! Gangsta dada's baby mama had to drive to pick the wasted boi up.
JAYSUS! "LEAN BOI" was a walking prison sentence, but he screwed with the wrong person before he made it that far! Prison won't be missing this boi, well maybe the BB will!

You're too naive to know what young people do with Skittles and Watermelon drink...aren't you, JoeB? I bet you don't know what they do with blunts either.

Uh, is this like your claims that we really, ruly found WMD's in Iraq?

Yup, those evil Skittles. he TOTALLY NEEDED TO FUCKING DIE FOR LOW GRADE HOOCH!!!!

You must have been a very boring teenager.

frankly, again, the only one who has an ESTABLISHED record of hurting people is Zimmeman, not Martin.

Zimmerman Molested his cousin.

Zimmerman broke a woman's leg at a party.

Zimmerman assaulted a police officer.

Zimmerman Shot an Unarmed child.

Zimmerman got arrested for slapping his wife and father in law around.

Zimmerman threatened his new girlfriend.

Zimmerman threatened some guy who cut him off in traffic.

Zimmerman got caught slapping another girlfriend around.

If someone is going to inevitably kill someone (else), it was Zimmerman, not Martin.

But you fuckhead gun-nuts, you just gots to have your hero, because you got to believe the world is safer with people like you defending the world against the Darkies.

Are we still squeezing sour grapes about Saint Skittles and Zimmy?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, people... get a frigging grip.

It's obvious Joe that you will not convince me and I will not convince you. Nothing you have stated or I have stated is enough to change either opinion.

i agree with that. You gun nuts have too much invested in Zimmerman. He was living your dream. But your dream is pretty fucked up.

Zimmerman was not guilty, no matter how you portray him. Martin was a athletic big kid, he was the football teams best play, and jumped Zimmerman.

Martin was suspended three times in two years. When they looked into his backpack at school for a graffiti pen, they found a screwdriver that they suspected as being a robbery tool. He had women's jewelry, that he said was given to him, yet he could not name the person that game it to him. The school confiscated the jewelry and he didn't protest it, nor did anyone come forward to claim the jewelry, suspicious yes, did it mean anything

You know what, you spend 2 million dollars to dig into anyone's background, you can find shit like that which really sounds suspicious. Seriously a screwdriver and a pen? That was the best you guys had on this kid. America's most wanted he was not.

In the end Justice prevailed and just because you didn't get the result you wanted doesn't make it less so. I felt the same after the Simpson case.

No, the thing is, OJ was never, ever going to murder someone else. Zimmerman IS going to murder someone, eventually. That's what makes this fucked up.

What they had on Martin, was assault and battery.
What Zimmerman was "guilty of", was self-defense, which is legal and proper.
Just because someone defends themselves against a thug that assaults him, you consider him a "murderer"????????? ROTFLMFAO
Zimmerman was the victim, NOT Martin.
Martin was a criminal thug that caused his own death, It's called "suicide by armed citizen".
Lesson learned: don't attack a citizen that has a CCW and a 9 mm to back it up.

frankly, again, the only one who has an ESTABLISHED record of hurting people is Zimmeman, not Martin.

Zimmerman Molested his cousin.

Zimmerman broke a woman's leg at a party.

Zimmerman assaulted a police officer.

Zimmerman Shot an Unarmed child.

Zimmerman got arrested for slapping his wife and father in law around.

Zimmerman threatened his new girlfriend.

Zimmerman threatened some guy who cut him off in traffic.

Zimmerman got caught slapping another girlfriend around.

If someone is going to inevitably kill someone (else), it was Zimmerman, not Martin.

But you fuckhead gun-nuts, you just gots to have your hero, because you got to believe the world is safer with people like you defending the world against the Darkies.

LMFAO
And just how many of those charges was Zimmerman convicted of??
Rumors and innuendo don't count.
Evidence and convictions count.
You know, the way that "evidence", and a jury, found Zimmerman NOT GUILTY!

You're too naive to know what young people do with Skittles and Watermelon drink...aren't you, JoeB? I bet you don't know what they do with blunts either.

Uh, is this like your claims that we really, ruly found WMD's in Iraq?

Yup, those evil Skittles. he TOTALLY NEEDED TO FUCKING DIE FOR LOW GRADE HOOCH!!!!

You must have been a very boring teenager.

ACTUALLY, Martin died because he viciously attacked an armed citizen who defended himself against the vicious attack.
Martin died from "suicide by armed citizen".
BTW, MOST teenagers don't viciously attack citizens. I guess it depends on the person's upbringing.

ACTUALLY, Martin died because he viciously attacked an armed citizen who defended himself against the vicious attack.
Martin died from "suicide by armed citizen".
BTW, MOST teenagers don't viciously attack citizens. I guess it depends on the person's upbringing.

Most teens don't have a fat, creepy looking fuck chasing them down the block at night. You do get that most people if being stalked will defend themselves, right?

Forum List

Back