Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

You somehow seem to feel that Zimmerman "provoked" the fight simply because he got out of his SUV to keep a suspicious man in sight as he waited for the Police to arrive.

That kind of "logic" would hold that a woman leaving her house "provoked" rape because if she simply had stayed inside then it wouldn't have happened.

Well, no, guy. "suspicious" constituted 'being black in White People land". That's what Trayvon was doing that was "suspicious".

He wasn't stealing. He wasn't robbing. He wasn't assaulting. He was minding his own business coming back from the store.

He was a stranger walking through a gated community that had been plagued by a series of break-ins. That is a gated community that had residents of color...it was not "White People Land". If my neighborhood had the same problem as George Zimmerman's did and I saw a stranger walking through my neighbor's side yard then I would do EXACTLY what Zimmerman did that night. I would call the Police to report someone suspicious and then I would try to keep them in sight. That doesn't make me a "stalker"...that makes me a good neighbor!

Or he could have used his mouth and tried speaking to him. Like, "hey, what are you doing around here," or "do you live around here?" Something! :rolleyes-41: I know he was on the phone with the cops and they told him to stay in his vehicle and not to confront this kid, IIRC. I just find this case very annoying because of the stupidity involved. I really think they both handled the situation in a terrible way. It was the fault of ignorance, IMO.

I really hate this case. It has been discussed to DEATH. I think both of them were idiots who behaved stupidly.

in many respects this was an awesome case

not in the merits of either Zimmerman or Martin

but rather the glaringly obvious attempts by leftists to overthrow the rule of law

-the very fabric this nation is built on

perhaps the prezbo chimed on this because it fit in well

with his wish to "Fundamentally transform America"

he among others continue to this day are

trying to preserve the facade that Martin was a good little kid minding his own business that night

even though there are piles and piles of evidence to the contrary

I don't believe that he was a good little kid. A lot of the pictures that were going around that portrayed him as an innocent looking kid were YEARS old. He didn't look like that when this tragedy occurred. He was much larger and more mature looking. I don't really know much about him, but I know he looked capable of doing some damage. He was young, healthy and strong. Zimmerman is a chunky older guy, so it wasn't going to turn out very good for him. But, he probably should have just called the police instead of taking matters into his hands. He made some dumb moves and so did the kid by hiding and trying to ambush him. If they had both been smarter and perhaps tried to communicate with one another or completely avoided one another and let the cops handle it, maybe the whole thing could have been avoided.

he did call the police

if you listen to the 911 call the dispatcher continued to recruit Zimmerman

gather more information

You somehow seem to feel that Zimmerman "provoked" the fight simply because he got out of his SUV to keep a suspicious man in sight as he waited for the Police to arrive.

That kind of "logic" would hold that a woman leaving her house "provoked" rape because if she simply had stayed inside then it wouldn't have happened.

Well, no, guy. "suspicious" constituted 'being black in White People land". That's what Trayvon was doing that was "suspicious".

He wasn't stealing. He wasn't robbing. He wasn't assaulting. He was minding his own business coming back from the store.

He was a stranger walking through a gated community that had been plagued by a series of break-ins. That is a gated community that had residents of color...it was not "White People Land". If my neighborhood had the same problem as George Zimmerman's did and I saw a stranger walking through my neighbor's side yard then I would do EXACTLY what Zimmerman did that night. I would call the Police to report someone suspicious and then I would try to keep them in sight. That doesn't make me a "stalker"...that makes me a good neighbor!

Or he could have used his mouth and tried speaking to him. Like, "hey, what are you doing around here," or "do you live around here?" Something! :rolleyes-41: I know he was on the phone with the cops and they told him to stay in his vehicle and not to confront this kid, IIRC. I just find this case very annoying because of the stupidity involved. I really think they both handled the situation in a terrible way. It was the fault of ignorance, IMO.

the cops and they told him to stay in his vehicle

that is patently false

I really hate this case. It has been discussed to DEATH. I think both of them were idiots who behaved stupidly.

but rather the glaringly obvious attempts by leftists to overthrow the rule of law

trying to preserve the facade that Martin was a good little kid minding his own business that night

I don't believe that he was a good little kid. A lot of the pictures that were going around that portrayed him as an innocent looking kid were YEARS old. He didn't look like that when this tragedy occurred. He was much larger and more mature looking. I don't really know much about him, but I know he looked capable of doing some damage. He was young, healthy and strong. Zimmerman is a chunky older guy, so it wasn't going to turn out very good for him. But, he probably should have just called the police instead of taking matters into his hands. He made some dumb moves and so did the kid by hiding and trying to ambush him. If they had both been smarter and perhaps tried to communicate with one another or completely avoided one another and let the cops handle it, maybe the whole thing could have been avoided.

he did call the police

gather more information

Yes, I noted that in my next post. I'm pretty sure I remember that he was told to not confront the kid. He made some mistakes and so did the kid. That is the bottom line here. The whole situation could have been avoided if not for stupidity of the two people involved.

that is patently false

Are you playing semantics with me?

Zimmerman followed Martin, eventually losing sight of him.[59] The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following him. When Zimmerman answered, "yeah", the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman responded, "Okay."[62] Zimmerman asked that police call him upon their arrival so he could provide his location.[59] Zimmerman ended the call at 7:15 p.m.[59]

he did call the police

gather more information

Yes, I noted that in my next post. I'm pretty sure I remember that he was told to not confront the kid. He made some mistakes and so did the kid. That is the bottom line here. The whole situation could have been avoided if not for stupidity of the two people involved.

you might want to go back and listen closely to the 911 call and the transcript

and not the one doctored up to make Zimmerman appear to be a racist

and see if you can find the spot where

they told him "not to confront the kid"

he did call the police

gather more information

Did you read my last posting?

he did call the police

gather more information

He should NOT have confronted him. That was his mistake. Continue to watch him? Okay, but to get out of the car and chase him down? Sorry but that was a mistake. He should have remained in his vehicle unless the kid was doing something illegal. He had a reason to be in the community. Apparently he was visiting a relative. He was walking down the roadway which is not against the law. I don't see that there was a dire need to confront him. That was mistake #1. Mistake #2 was from the kid when he started beating up Zimmerman.

Now, if we were to be honest, BOTH were stupid.

that is patently false

Zimmerman followed Martin, eventually losing sight of him.[59] The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following him. When Zimmerman answered, "yeah", the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman responded, "Okay."[62] Zimmerman asked that police call him upon their arrival so he could provide his location.[59] Zimmerman ended the call at 7:15 p.m.[59]

that is patently false

no i certainly am not

your first statement was completely false the cops and they told him to stay in his vehicle

and your second post "We don't need you to do that." the dispatcher still does not tell him to remain in his car

the dispatcher did recruit Zimmerman several times during the call for assistance in identifying the person

he did call the police

gather more information

yes and you are mostly factually incorrect

that is patently false

no i am not

first you posted they told him to stay in the car

now you have changed it to what they really said

that is patently false

no i certainly am not

your first statement was completely false the cops and they told him to stay in his vehicle

and your second post "We don't need you to do that." the dispatcher still does not tell him to remain in his car

the dispatcher did recruit Zimmerman several times during the call for assistance in identifying the person

That IS playing semantics. IOW, they told him NOT to follow him, correct? He was advised to not follow him or confront the suspect . . . of course he was!! The cops don't want citizens following and confronting suspects because of the exact reason of what happened!

I'm not arguing that once Zimmerman was being attacked he didn't have a right to defend himself. Smashing someone's head can kill them. However, BOTH of them made stupid mistakes, and that is why this incident occurred.

he did call the police

gather more information

He should NOT have confronted him. That was his mistake. Continue to watch him? Okay, but to get out of the car and chase him down? Sorry but that was a mistake. He should have remained in his vehicle unless the kid was doing something illegal. He had a reason to be in the community. Apparently he was visiting a relative. He was walking down the roadway which is not against the law. I don't see that there was a dire need to confront him. That was mistake #1. Mistake #2 was from the kid when he started beating up Zimmerman.

He should NOT have confronted him. That was his mistake.

Zimmerman did not confront Martin

Martin confronted Zimmerman

that is what the evidence at the trial produced

he did call the police

gather more information

yes and you are mostly factually incorrect

No, I am not. You are just a partisan who likes to take sides instead of being honest and admitting that Zimmerman was also stupid. It was a tragic and stupid series of events that led to a person's death and another person's life basically ruined. I'll bet Zimmerman does NOT feel good about taking that kid's life. Now he has to live with that for the rest of his life.

he did call the police

gather more information

Zimmerman left his vehicle to go follow and possibly to confront this kid. Sorry that you can't be honest about the situation. When you can look at it objectively, then we can talk. :)

that is patently false

no i am not

first you posted they told him to stay in the car

now you have changed it to what they really said

that is patently false

no i certainly am not

That IS playing semantics. IOW, they told him NOT to follow him, correct? He was advised to not follow him or confront the suspect . . . of course he was!! The cops don't want citizens following and confronting suspects because of the exact reason of what happened!

I'm not arguing that once Zimmerman was being attacked he didn't have a right to defend himself. Smashing someone's head can kill them. However, BOTH of them made stupid mistakes, and that is why this incident occurred.

they told him NOT to follow him, correct? He was advised to not follow him or confront the suspect

that is not exactly true i have tried several times now to tell you as the jury plainly heard

via taped evidence and live testimony from the dispatcher

that Zimmerman was asked several times to assist dispatch with

- identifying the suspect

and more importantly

-the locations and travels of the suspect

he did call the police

gather more information

Zimmerman left his vehicle to go follow and possibly to confront this kid. Sorry that you can't be honest about the situation. When you can look at it objectively, then we can talk. :)

and possibly to confront this kid.

prove it

and possibly to confront this kid.

prove it

What do you think "possibly" means? :rolleyes-41: Why don't you try to view this case without partisan blinders. Seriously. Zimmerman was stupid. The kid was stupid. Their combined stupidity led to this situation.

if you cant prove it

you are the dishonest one

No, sorry, that is not true, and I'm not going to get pulled into one of your silly childish bickering matches. If you can't look at things objectively without removing the partisan blinders, then this is just a complete and total waste of time to talk about it. It will only lead to a retarded argument that doesn't solve ANYTHING.

if you cant prove it

you are the dishonest one

No, sorry, that is not true, and I'm not going to get pulled into one of your silly childish bickering matches. If you can't look at things objectively without removing the partisan blinders, then this is just a complete and total waste of time to talk about it. It will only lead to a retarded argument that doesn't solve ANYTHING.

--LOL

yeah it is obvious you are a misinformed liar the evidence in the court demonstrated that

you are completely wrong

Forum List

Back