Another White Kid on a School Shooting Spree

Why don't white kids matter to you?
I asked first.
and that is my response. Give me a reason why I am responsible for all blacks?
Dude you do not answer a question a question
I answered your question and asked you a question...but you refuse to answer.
yes you asked a question that was your answer.
LMAO, I answered the question...I am only responsible for myself. The same answer you gave. Is that answer only acceptible for you? Are you a hypocrite?

Why do I have to be responsible for all black people but you don't have to be responsible for all white people. Are you a hypcorite?

Something has to be done about this. Too many white kids are becoming mass murderers.;..killing good white children in the school system. Maybe it is the breakdown of the white family...where is Daddy. Maybe it is the white thug life or the hate instilled. Maybe it is the realization of white failure...I don't know...but something has to be done about these young white mass murderers. Of course, the teapers will say this is a hoax like Sandy Hook...I guess it is an effort to deny the serious Poblem IN THE WHITE FAMILY. Its just horrible, whites killing whites at an alarming rate in schools. Americans should be able to send their children to school without the fear of white savages shooting them up.

Police At Least 2 Victims in Shooting at Portland Oregon High School Conditions Not Given - ABC News
So, how long have you known you are a racist?

Why am I supposed to be responsible for every black person in America, but you have no responsibility for any white person? Are you saying there is no white crime for you to worry about? All whites are angels?
I am only responsible for me no one else.
EXACTLY! But you want me to be responsible for all blacks...WHY?
You seem so concerned about whites why not blacks? are you a hypocrite?
You seem so concerned about blacks, why not whites? Are you a hypocrite?
Damn there's an echo in here. Why do I keep repeating the same thing in other peoples comment?
because you are a hypocrite?

Something has to be done about this. Too many white kids are becoming mass murderers.;..killing good white children in the school system. Maybe it is the breakdown of the white family...where is Daddy. Maybe it is the white thug life or the hate instilled. Maybe it is the realization of white failure...I don't know...but something has to be done about these young white mass murderers. Of course, the teapers will say this is a hoax like Sandy Hook...I guess it is an effort to deny the serious Poblem IN THE WHITE FAMILY. Its just horrible, whites killing whites at an alarming rate in schools. Americans should be able to send their children to school without the fear of white savages shooting them up.

Police At Least 2 Victims in Shooting at Portland Oregon High School Conditions Not Given - ABC News
HOw long have you been a hypocrite. Why is it okay for your ilk to demand blacks concern themselves with family when it is not true vice versa?

The difference between me and you, your ilk, Pismoe...I admit black crime exists and there is a problem in the black community...you guys deny issues in the white community and only want to point your stinky little fingers at the negro. I guess that makes you feel better about the white mass murderers, drug dealers, wife beaters, child molesters and so on.

I know the stats back and forth Nutz , I just don't care as I see no effective treatment for the problem . I just keep my people as safe as I can . Course , there is very little crime of any type where I am .

I know the stats back and forth Nutz , I just don't care as I see no effective treatment for the problem . I just keep my people as safe as I can . Course , there is very little crime of any type where I am .
Bah...prosperity is the treatment...no matter what the race.

oh yeah , by the way , mrobama says that he also is a second amendment supporter . He also claims to be a Constitutional scholar . His claims make me laugh !!

oh yeah , by the way , mrobama says that he also is a second amendment supporter . He also claims to be a Constitutional scholar . His claims make me laugh !!
Yeah, but I believe there should be no law forbidding gun ownership. I don't care if you are a felon or a kid...if you want a gn...you should have a gun...hell, every man shuold own a rifle, at the very least.

And I am no fan of Obama. I simply challenge the hypocrisy of those who are opposed to him because he is of a darker hue and cannot communicate their position without regurgitating the hate narrative. .

interesting but a lot of people that dislike the dark skinned mrobama like and support the dark skinned Ben Carson .

HOw long have you been a hypocrite. Why is it okay for your ilk to demand blacks concern themselves with family when it is not true vice versa?
Get back to Me when White crime becomes the epidemic black crime is.

You nutcases take a few random killings and then try to equate them to the out of control killing and mayhem going on in the black community.

This is really nothing more than a precursor to an argument on banning the Second Amendment.

Get back to Me when White crime becomes the epidemic black crime is.

You nutcases take a few random killings and then try to equate them to the out of control killing and mayhem going on in the black community.

This is really nothing more than a precursor to an argument on banning the Second Amendment.
LOL...I know, white crime doesn;t exist...hypocrite. And see above...I already gave my position on 2A

interesting but a lot of people that dislike the dark skinned mrobama like and support the dark skinned Ben Carson .
So they say...Carson is unvetted and a lot of people equates to a small faction among the tea party. A lot of people liked Herman Cain too...he didn't get too far.

I don't know about Carson yet..I prefer Rand Paul right now. But you are CRAZY if you thnk the hate faction of th tea party will ever let there be another blacky Pres. Hell, the liberal hate faction will probably create some sort of controversy just to destroy him I'm thinking they are going to claim he killed a patient in surgery.

I think I made my point Nutz , most people that dislike mrobama don't dislike mrobama because of his skin color . Doesn 't matter how far Ben or Herman get and vetting doesn't matter either. And the ones that do dislike or hate mrobama because of his skin color are free to dislike him for that reason in the land of the Free .

Si
I think I made my point Nutz , most people that dislike mrobama don't dislike mrobama because of his skin color . Doesn 't matter how far Ben or Herman get and vetting doesn't matter either. And the ones that do dislike or hate mrobama because of his skin color are free to dislike him for that reason in the land of the Free .
sure hating Obama for the color of his skin is a freedom...it still perverts true conservatism! Any true conservative would distance themselves from hate politics that destroys its good name.

Forum List

Back