Zone1 Another Veiled Attack on the Catholic Church

The Nazis gave lip service to Christianity ...

What lip service do you think sang the Nazis in the streets when they sang for example "Make an end with Faulhaberei" and "beat the Blacks to a pulp"? Faulhaber was Cardinal in Munich. "Faulhaberei" was his way to see the world. And who do you think had been called "the Blacks" in Germany from the Nazis? Negrous? Wrong! IN Germany lived no negroes except very very few excetions. Hitlers racism was a racism with markers. "The Blacks" had been clerics - specially the clerics of the Catholic church - including monks and nuns. It is said Hitler liked to solve the Catholic question after he had won the war. And how he "solved" the (not really existing) "Jewish question" everyone knows meanwhile.

What lip service do you think sang the Nazis in the streets when they sang for example "Make an end with Faulhaberei" and "beat the Blacks to a pulp"? Faulhaber was Cardinal in Munich. "Faulhaberei" was his way to see the world. And who do you think had been called "the Blacks" in Germany from the Nazis? Negrous? Wrong! IN Germany lived no negroes except very very few excetions. Hitlers racism was a racism with markers. "The Blacks" had been clerics - specially the clerics of the Catholic church - including monks and nuns. It is said Hitler liked to solve the Catholic question after he had won the war. And how he "solved" the (not really existing) "Jewish question" everyone knows meanwhile.

Like any other group he negotiated with, he played nice in public and ignored any agreement made when it suited him.

Hitler, by and large, viewed the Bible as corrupt, much like Muslims do and various other offshoots of the Bible.

But there is one story in the Bible Hitler loved and thought was legit, and that was the story of Jesus chasing the Jewish money changers out of the Temple with a whip.

So if that qualifies him as a Christian in anyone's mind, then you win a cookie.

Enjoy.

Hitlers Nazis for example tried to overtake the Protestants in Germany and founded for this purpose an organisation which was called "German Christians". The very famous protestant Bonhoefer and many others reacted with the "Bekennende Kirche" = "the confessing church". For the Nazis under this "German Christians" Jesus was the bastard of a German soldier who had been in the Roman army fighting with a sword in his hands against all Jews. Political propaganda seems really not to be able to be stupid enough. People who believe such a nonsense no one is is able to call "Christians".

By the way. The leading Nazis and the members of the SS never married in a Christian church. This makes very clear that the Nazis not had been Christians. Some very few exceptions only confirm this fact.

Last edited:
Like any other group he negotiated with, he played nice in public and ignored any agreement made when it suited him.

Hitler was a pragmatist. He said in the afternoon the exact opposite of this what he had said in the morning - depending on the people who listened. The Father of Joachim Fest (a famous historian who wrote the first biography about Hitler) said once in the time of Hitler about him: "Hitler is such a good liar so that even the opposite of his lies are lies again".

These are lyrics to a song purportedly sung by the Hitler Youth, although I cannot definitively verify that they actually sang this song.

We are the happy Hitler Youth,
We need no Christian virtue,
Because our leader Adolf Hitler,
Is always our mediator.

No priest, no wrongdoer can ever hinder us,
From feeling like Hitler’s children.
We do not follow Christ but Horst Wessel,
Away with incense and holy water!

We follow our flags singing,
As worthy sons of our ancestors,
I am no Christian, no Catholic,
I’ll go with the S.A. through thick and thin.

The church can be stolen from me,
The swastika is redemption on earth.
I will follow it step by step,
Baldur von Schirach, take me with you!

Hitler had engaged you.

K9Buck

If you feel to be a modern man - the Nazis felt to be hypermodern! It existed for example a "serios" discussion under Nazis whether Nietzsche - the most modern philosopher for them - is the only philosopher at all for the Nazis. They saw in Nietzsches philosophy a perfect atheism. What they made out of Nietzsche is not the fault of Nietzsche - nevertheless this shows very well that the Nazis had not any feeling for something like responsibility in the eyes of god. But real freedom and feeling for responsibility in the eyes of god need each other. Reason: Sin makes unfree.

------
„Das Schwache muß weggehämmert werden. In meinen Ordensburgen wird eine Jugend heranwachsen, vor der sich die Welt erschrecken wird. Eine gewalttätige, herrische, unerschrockene, grausame Jugend will ich. […] Es darf nichts Schwaches und Zärtliches an ihr sein. Das freie, herrliche Raubtier muß erst wieder aus ihren Augen blitzen. Stark und schön will ich meine Jugend. […] Ich will eine athletische Jugend. Das ist das Erste und Wichtigste. So merze ich die Tausende von Jahren der menschlichen Domestikation aus. So habe ich das reine, edle Material der Natur vor mir. So kann ich das Neue schaffen. Ich will keine intellektuelle Erziehung. Mit Wissen verderbe ich mir die Jugend.“
Adolf Hitler
-----
"The weak must be hammered away. In my religious castles, a youth will grow up before whom the world will be frightened. A violent, imperious, fearless, cruel youth I want. [...] There must be nothing weak and tender about it. The free, glorious predator must first flash again from her eyes. Strong and beautiful I want my youth. [...] I want an athletic youth. That is the first and most important thing. That's how I make the most of the thousands of years of human domestication. In this way I have the pure, noble material of nature before me. This is how I can create the new. I do not want intellectual education. With knowledge I spoil my youth."
Adolf Hitler

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
-----

This was the concept from Adolf Hitler for Baldur von Schirach. Source: Baldur von Schirach (1907-1974)

A comment to the automatic translation: "Ordensburgen" was translated "religious castles" - but this would no one say in German. The sense of this what he said here is more "[military] power centers of my state" because this refers to the country of the "Teutonic Knights" and their "branch offices" about 600 years ago. See: Deutscher Orden – Wikipedia

Last edited:

The Pennsylvania legislature, acting in a basically bi-partisan fashion, has passed legislation to (temporarily) suspend the statute of limitations with respect to childhood sexual abuse. How could anyone oppose this?

Well, let's look at how this plays out, if it succeeds.

The perpetrators of the child abuse will just yawn and ignore it. They are essentially all judgment-proof. The ones who were private citizens can simply ignore this; it has nothing to do with them. What this law will do is to allow men who have experienced no financial loss to sue the Catholic Church, its Bishops (also dead or judgment proof), parishes, dioceses, insurance companies, and ultimately, the people in the pews who pay their tithes. You might note that none of these people and entities who would fund any judgments or settlements did anything wrong.

The only ones who are sure to benefit are the lawyers in the tort bar.

Don't ya just love it when legislators can finally do something "good"?

More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children and often escaped accountability, according to a long-awaited state report released Wednesday that revealed the scope of abuse spanning 80 years and accused church leaders of decades of coverups.

More than 150 Catholic priests
Is this your personal experience with the Catholic faith? Is it the only thing you know or the Catholic faith?

As long as you are throwing mud, why not condemn every man for actions of a few. After all...

The Catholic Church has taken responsibility and will continue to do so - whether it be spiritually or financially, to help the victims of the past. And no just person within the Church "worshipped pedophiles". The thought alone is an abomination.

That said, you continuously ridicule Christianity and Catholicism, Judaism, "The desert religions" as you like to call them. You don't believe that the 10 commandments are from God, etc. You also ridicule most of the other ancient Semitic religions. As Christians, we are accustomed to persecution, so I don't take any personal offense.

Where was the influence of the "heavenly religion/divine law" you speak of during the times of the "desert religions?" (As you like to call them) The Old Testament and its Laws (at the very least) helped establish a civilized society. Most people at the time were following the rule of the jungle and/or worshipping various idols.

If the religion of the heavens/divine law is appalled by the "desert religions" would they have not sent messengers, angels, prophets, 5000 years ago to establish a form of the "religion of the heavens" here on Earth?

Would "divine law" judge a people for following what they were taught since childhood, for hundreds of generations? Especially if the people were never taught any other way?

Jesus stated in Matthew 7:1

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Your ridicule of "The desert religions" is like a teacher who takes a sabbatical for a semester. His students do the best they can trying to learn the curriculum, based on the evidence/information they have. The teacher comes back at the end of the semester, ridicules his students and flunks them all.

Are you representing your "heavenly religion/divine law" when you accuse and judge others in that fashion? Did you not say a part of the "heavenly religion" is to stop sinning? When you ridicule and judge others, is it not persecution? Is persecution of "innocent people" who know no different, a sin?
this is excellent

I should have said something similar to breezy ---and would have except that ... confession time: my patience with irrationally anti-Catholic folks has run out and I tend to ignore ... shall we say Stupid posts/threads

I guess that is one of my weaknesses... impatience. But on the other hand, some people just do NOT listen, which is the main reasn I ignore them

Is this your personal experience with the Catholic faith? Is it the only thing you know or the Catholic faith?

As long as you are throwing mud, why not condemn every man for actions of a few. After all...

christianity has been persecuting and victimizing the innocent since the crucifiers wrote the c-bible in the 4th century ...

Forum List

Back