Another stupid call for a ban on magazines for guns....and it is stupid....

Since 1968, we have had more people die in america from gun violence than in all of the wars america ever fought.
lol...you just proved it isn't the guns that are to blame...in fact it is more likely that if that is true it is because liberalism was in fact introduced into the American body politic in lethal doses during the 1960's...take liberals out of the equation and I guarantee all crime will go down.

And he is also lying....notice they use the term "gun violence" but hide the fact that suicide is the main killer...not actual gun violence...

And again....in the same time period, as Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals....75,000,000 violent crimes were stopped....
Nothing at all wrong with american society is there. Buy more guns, stop a crime today.
how bad was gun violence during the 50's fenton?, are you willing to admit gun violence has sky rocketed since the liberalism of the 60's has gone mainstream? or are you going to take the left wing route and try instead to argue about the word "mainstream"?
Excellent, let's turn to partisanshit, it's the "other" guy's fault. Rids everyone of any responsibiliby for anything at all. God bless how we do shit in america, this is why we require military force to spread this to the rest of the world.

Since 1968, we have had more people die in america from gun violence than in all of the wars america ever fought.
lol...you just proved it isn't the guns that are to blame...in fact it is more likely that if that is true it is because liberalism was in fact introduced into the American body politic in lethal doses during the 1960's...take liberals out of the equation and I guarantee all crime will go down.

And he is also lying....notice they use the term "gun violence" but hide the fact that suicide is the main killer...not actual gun violence...

And again....in the same time period, as Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals....75,000,000 violent crimes were stopped....
Nothing at all wrong with american society is there. Buy more guns, stop a crime today.
how bad was gun violence during the 50's fenton?, are you willing to admit gun violence has sky rocketed since the liberalism of the 60's has gone mainstream? or are you going to take the left wing route and try instead to argue about the word "mainstream"?
Excellent, let's turn to partisanshit, it's the "other" guy's fault. Rids everyone of any responsibiliby for anything at all. God bless how we do shit in america, this is why we require military force to spread this to the rest of the world.
You dodged the question fenton [I knew you would that's why I took the word "mainstream" away]..and btw, the rest of the world is flooding over our borders to get in, so as a "blame America for everything" liberal is it also going to be a problem for you if we use our military to stop it?...one final point, it is the left using "guns" as an excuse to rid the criminals of responsibility.

You dodged the question fenton [I knew you would that's why I took the word "mainstream" away]..and btw, the rest of the world is flooding over our borders to get in, so as a "blame America for everything" liberal is it also going to be a problem for you if we use our military to stop it?...one final point, it is the left using "guns" as an excuse to rid the criminals of responsibility.
Yeah, everyone wants to come in to america. Where you getting this from again?

Your military is occupying the planet for Wall Street and your "job creator" class.

and yet the left complains endlessly about the right trying to throw/keep them out...where does that come from again?

Your military is occupying the planet for Wall Street and your "job creator" class.
might be true [quite possibly true in fact] but start a thread about it instead of diverting attention away from the questions you cannot answer like, what was gun crime like in the 50's as compared to today's far more liberal America.

Last edited:
The battle for Fallujah lasted 47 days and was easily the bloodiest battle of the Iraq war. We lost 95 & had 560 wounded Americans in the Fallujah battle.

One crazy dude at a Vegas concert killed 59 & wounded 546 Americans in 10 minutes.

A full auto machine gun with link / belt feeding or fast changing magazines serves no legitimate self defense purpose. In battles it only waste ammo creating more danger. Repubtards Failed to Keep Americans Safe Again! Vegas

22,000 in Vegas got to see action. Only about 10% of the US military ever see action. Very few of you retards posting on this board have ever been at gunpoint or shot at. You are nothing but blowhards & idiots! I have more experience at that than all of you. There were many armed citizens & police in Vegas & none of them stopped this shooter. He got tired of shooting & waiting & shot himself.

[...]

A full auto machine gun with link / belt feeding or fast changing magazines serves no legitimate self defense purpose. In battles it only waste ammo creating more danger. Repubtards Failed to Keep Americans Safe Again! Vegas

[...]
Are you recommending the military discontinue the use of all fully automatic weapons?

[...]

[...]
Are you recommending the military discontinue the use of all fully automatic weapons?
No - Because some day I may need to fight them. Let them waste their ammo & increase their supply lines.

Forum List

Back