Another Stupendous Obama Pick: We Should Ban Hunting

Could Obama be any worse? Can he make any worse picks?

His latest "selection", Cass Sunstein, is a radical nutcase. And he fits right in at Camp Doofus. He seems to share Obama's disdain for the constitution.

The Greenroom » Forum Archive » Cass Sunstein: An Intellect Who Towers Over the Founders

Here are a few whoppers:

"We ought to ban hunting”
- Cass Sunstein, in a 2007 speech at Harvard University :cuckoo:

“[A]lmost all gun control legislation is constitutionally fine. And if the Court is right, then fundamentalism does not justify the view that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to bear arms. “
- Cass Sunstein, writing in his book, “Radicals in Robes” :cuckoo:

“Animals should be permitted to bring suit, with human beings as their representatives …”
- 2004 book Animal Rights: Current Debates and New Directions :cuckoo:

“[Humans’] willingness to subject animals to unjustified suffering will be seen … as a form of unconscionable barbarity… morally akin to slavery and the mass extermination of human beings.”

“[T]here should be extensive regulation of the use of animals in entertainment, in scientific experiments, and in agriculture.”
- Cass Sunstein, “The Rights of Animals: A Very Short Primer,” August 2002. :cuckoo:

If I get sued by a chicken, there's going to be trouble. That's all I am saying.

And that isn't all. Look at what else this mega-creep is for?

Obama Regulation Czar Advocated Removing People’s Organs Without Explicit Consent <LINK

You've heard of "Estate Taxes"? This brings it to a whole new level, doesn't it?

Yea, what a creep. Thinking up clever ways to save peoples lives. It's worse than hooking them up to machines and keeping them alive against their will. Don't cha hate that?

His latest "selection", Cass Sunstein, is a radical nutcase. And he fits right in at Camp Doofus. He seems to share Obama's disdain for the constitution.

The Greenroom » Forum Archive » Cass Sunstein: An Intellect Who Towers Over the Founders

Here are a few whoppers:

“[A]lmost all gun control legislation is constitutionally fine. And if the Court is right, then fundamentalism does not justify the view that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to bear arms. “

“Animals should be permitted to bring suit, with human beings as their representatives …”

“[Humans’] willingness to subject animals to unjustified suffering will be seen … as a form of unconscionable barbarity… morally akin to slavery and the mass extermination of human beings.”

“[T]here should be extensive regulation of the use of animals in entertainment, in scientific experiments, and in agriculture.”
- Cass Sunstein, “The Rights of Animals: A Very Short Primer,” August 2002. :cuckoo:

If I get sued by a chicken, there's going to be trouble. That's all I am saying.

we should ban obama

Did BO appoint any normal people, or are they all fringe lunatics?

Define "normal." I note the question comes from someone sporting a strange mask as an avatar, which implies he's around 12.
Your stupidiy is increasing.

And that wasn't believed possible.

Only an asshole would defend Van Jones and this guy, so natually you defend them.

Quite pavlovian actually.

If Obama fed you a bowl of his damp shit you would proclaim it was melted ice cream.

Right before you ate all of it and asked for seconds.

I haven't defended Van Jones. I haven't defended "this guy" either. And the only shit that gets close to my face is what I see posted.

Define "normal." I note the question comes from someone sporting a strange mask as an avatar, which implies he's around 12.

The truth is quite the opposite.
Liberals are very capable and willing to find fault in our leaders. You, on the other hand, are bitterly partisan.
To use your own analogy..If the Obama administration announced "free pie of your choosing!" You'd cry, "why is he making me eat shit?!"

:confused: Sorry, I read that three times and still don't get it. When did I make such an analogy? The only part you are correct on is that I am BITTERLY partisan. And you know what made me BITTER? The BITTERNESS on display ever since Obama won the election. You people keep on pushing, and the rest of us will continue to push right back. Deal with it.

The truth is quite the opposite.
Liberals are very capable and willing to find fault in our leaders. You, on the other hand, are bitterly partisan.
To use your own analogy..If the Obama administration announced "free pie of your choosing!" You'd cry, "why is he making me eat shit?!"

:confused: Sorry, I read that three times and still don't get it. When did I make such an analogy? The only part you are correct on is that I am BITTERLY partisan. And you know what made me BITTER? The BITTERNESS on display ever since Obama won the election. You people keep on pushing, and the rest of us will continue to push right back. Deal with it.

The analogy was the shit/ice cream??
And in what way exactly has Obama "pushed" you guys?
If you ask me, he hasn't actually done anything besides continue the same bs as the last guy.

Here are a few whoppers:

And that isn't all. Look at what else this mega-creep is for?

Obama Regulation Czar Advocated Removing People’s Organs Without Explicit Consent <LINK

You've heard of "Estate Taxes"? This brings it to a whole new level, doesn't it?

Yea, what a creep. Thinking up clever ways to save peoples lives. It's worse than hooking them up to machines and keeping them alive against their will. Don't cha hate that?

You NEVER read the article did you? From your response? The Majic "8 Ball" says: "All Signs Point To No"

Here are a few whoppers:

"We ought to ban hunting&#8221;

&#8220;[A]lmost all gun control legislation is constitutionally fine. And if the Court is right, then fundamentalism does not justify the view that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to bear arms. &#8220;
- Cass Sunstein, writing in his book, &#8220;Radicals in Robes&#8221; :cuckoo:

&#8220;Animals should be permitted to bring suit, with human beings as their representatives &#8230;&#8221;

&#8220;[Humans&#8217;] willingness to subject animals to unjustified suffering will be seen &#8230; as a form of unconscionable barbarity&#8230; morally akin to slavery and the mass extermination of human beings.&#8221;

&#8220;[T]here should be extensive regulation of the use of animals in entertainment, in scientific experiments, and in agriculture.&#8221;
- Cass Sunstein, &#8220;The Rights of Animals: A Very Short Primer,&#8221; August 2002. :cuckoo:

I'm looking at this and I just don't get it. He's not against owning guns, but where does "gun" leave off and turn into "bazooka"? Do you need a "bazooka" to go hunting? It's got a trigger and fires projectiles. It's a big gun.

Regulating the way animals are used for science? If you are going to put another creature in agony, make it count. This isn't the Tuskegee Experiment where the US experimented in unsuspecting blacks.

I'm guessing concept is "pro animal suffering? Does he play back recorded screams in secret? And fiddle faddle while he's listening?

Do Republicans ever read what they wrote? And he says that this guy, who says it's wrong to cause unnecessary pain, is a kook? How can that be? This is why Republicans scare me. They are dangerous and sadistic, no doubt about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here are a few whoppers:

Damn, I might get sued by my neighbor's stinky dog.

Beside of animal rights, there is another Obama's pearl:

I actually think it's an idea that we should be exploring," Obama said in the forthcoming issue of Men's Health, regarding potential taxes levied on soft drinks such as colas and other sugar-filled products

There's no doubt that our kids drink way too much soda. And every study that's been done about obesity shows that there is as high a correlation between increased soda consumption and obesity as just about anything else," he said in excerpts released ahead of the magazine's mid-September publication.

Obama open to 'sin tax' on fizzy drinks to stem obesity

Why tax? Why not to prevent kids from drinking "fizzy drinks"?

Obama knows whats best for you! Basically the government is just trying to stick its hand in your pocket, by telling you its for your own good.

They used the same argument to tax cigarettes.

Ame®icano;1513510 said:

Here are a few whoppers:

Damn, I might get sued by my neighbor's stinky dog.

Beside of animal rights, there is another Obama's pearl:

I actually think it's an idea that we should be exploring," Obama said in the forthcoming issue of Men's Health, regarding potential taxes levied on soft drinks such as colas and other sugar-filled products

There's no doubt that our kids drink way too much soda. And every study that's been done about obesity shows that there is as high a correlation between increased soda consumption and obesity as just about anything else," he said in excerpts released ahead of the magazine's mid-September publication.

Obama open to 'sin tax' on fizzy drinks to stem obesity

Why tax? Why not to prevent kids from drinking "fizzy drinks"?

Obama knows whats best for you! Basically the government is just trying to stick its hand in your pocket, by telling you its for your own good.

They used the same argument to tax cigarettes.

Yep. The concept of personal/parental responsibility has gone out the window. Give it to me NOW Big Daddy O'! I can't live without government telling ME what to do!

[Tongue removed from cheek]...

Forum List

Back