Another Slate Wonk Shows Why She's A Moron

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
How do magazines hire these dumbasses ?

Her whole argument turns on a manufactured piece of crap around common law. These were already accepted and so there was no issue with them.

They never made up common law or pulled it out of their asses like the left wingers do today.

How is it that we can nominate "lawyers" (pronounced liars) like Biden and Harris to uphold a constitution they have no fucking clue about ?

I guess they must read Slate.

Slate is full of wonks. Dumbing down leftists on a daily basis

You mean wankers.

She's a wannabe wonk. A wonk is actually someone who knows something. I guess I should change the title.

She's a total moron carrying some obscure argument that is total bullshit.

Slate, The Atlantic, Huffpo, etc....all wanker wannabe wonks

Her whole argument turns on a manufactured piece of crap around common law. These were already accepted and so there was no issue with them.

They never made up common law or pulled it out of their asses like the left wingers do today.

How is it that we can nominate "lawyers" (pronounced liars) like Biden and Harris to uphold a constitution they have no fucking clue about ?

lol. They understand our federal Constitution better than most of the whole and entire right wing.

Tell us, right wingers, why did the supreme Court ignore the rules of construction and sacrifice the end to the means, in DC v Heller? That was a policy decision not the law.

These statements may seem like no big deal. After all, most government and civics classes teach school kids that legislatures are supposed to make laws, while courts are just supposed to interpret them. But that isn’t true.

The person who wrote this is

(a) ignorant
(b) a liar
(c) both

• Banned

lol. They understand our federal Constitution better than most of the whole and entire right wing.

Tell us, right wingers, why did the supreme Court ignore the rules of construction and sacrifice the end to the means, in DC v Heller? That was a policy decision not the law.

Why don't you ask them.

Roberts and Kennedy were part of the majority.

• Banned

No, they don't understand the constitution.

They wish the constitution said what they want it to say.

But it doesn't.

So they make shit up.

This bitch from Slate is a real moron.

1602740232944.png

Forum List

Back