Another shitty chain restaurant seeks free advertising by being douchebags

Just for shits & giggles, why not explain why it's okay for a corporation to profit by millions while denying fair wages and benefits to employees that would make them better able to have that personal responsibility you're so into?

Do you think it's cool to work for less that what you were making 20 years ago?

Start here. Read up. Get back to us.:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Just for shits & giggles, why not explain why it's okay for a corporation to profit by millions while denying fair wages and benefits to employees that would make them better able to have that personal responsibility you're so into?

You all ARE FREE to open your own business and offer people all you want..

Have at it

instead you feel it's up to you to FORCE people and businesses to DO WHAT YOU THINK they should be doing

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
papa-johns-fascists_n.jpg

Total Lie...was just there. You can get a Large with everything for $ 8.99. If you are going to lie about what they charge for their pizza...why should we believe the rest of your propaganda? :rolleyes:

Dennys is not the only one. Check out Papa Johns and ceo John Schnatter's mansion.

Big corps pay their employees health insurance, which is paid by their customers or in other words the public. As customers of big corps, small business employees pay for others insurance but can't afford their own.

If all small business's have the same insurance expense, they will be on the same playing field with each other and will still be competitive. I am willing to pay a few more coins for pizza or any other service to help the small business employee families. I work for a big corp and they pay for mine. I think its only fair. Greediness isn't only from the rich !

CEO of Papa John's says employees' hours will likely be cut due to ObamaCare | Fox News

Papa John Schnatter's $600 Million Fortune Bought This Insane Mansion | Celebrity Net Worth

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Exactly where in the Constitution does it say that corporate greed is good for America? I can't find it.

You can't either, shill.

Dennys is not the only one. Check out Papa Johns and ceo John Schnatter's mansion.

Big corps pay their employees health insurance, which is paid by their customers or in other words the public. As customers of big corps, small business employees pay for others insurance but can't afford their own.

If all small business's have the same insurance expense, they will be on the same playing field with each other and will still be competitive. I am willing to pay a few more coins for pizza or any other service to help the small business employee families. I work for a big corp and they pay for mine. I think its only fair. Greediness isn't only from the rich !

CEO of Papa John's says employees' hours will likely be cut due to ObamaCare | Fox News

Papa John Schnatter's $600 Million Fortune Bought This Insane Mansion | Celebrity Net Worth

Thanks. We were wondering what the communists thought about it.

not

What has Obama done to change that in the last 4 years. Be specific.

The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Exactly where in the Constitution does it say that corporate greed is good for America? I can't find it.

You can't either, shill.

Where does it say that it's illegal for them to do what they want vis a vis this particular case?

You can't either, shill.

man you have bought into the kool-aide...that UTOPIA you've been sold DOESN'T EXSIT..the real world does

You can't either, shill.

Ah, the commie thinks the Constitution promises equal outcomes.

LOL

Total Lie...was just there. You can get a Large with everything for $ 8.99. If you are going to lie about what they charge for their pizza...why should we believe the rest of your propaganda? :rolleyes:

Here the menu.

One topping and shazaam, you're at the $14.00 dollar mark.

Welcome to Papa John's Online Ordering Menu

Which you never end up paying because they have daily specials. One being any large pizza (your choice) $ 8.99.

You can't either, shill.

Ah, the commie thinks the Constitution promises equal outcomes.

LOL

Exactly what the Democrat party and Obama is selling today..unfortunately is seems to be working..I hope the people enjoy it

Here the menu.

One topping and shazaam, you're at the $14.00 dollar mark.

Welcome to Papa John's Online Ordering Menu

Which you never end up paying because they have daily specials. One being any large pizza (your choice) $ 8.99.

Kind of like the 40% who never end up paying income taxes.

I have a question,

Did anyone really think business owners were going to just eat the loss in revenue and just say, "Oh schucks, my business is making less money now, maybe I'll hire more people and keep my prices the same."?

If a regulation or tax is put on any business, no matter what it is, that business is going to find a way to get that money back whether it be raise prices or fire an employee. They won't raise prices unless others do because they want to stay competitive so someone is losing their job.

I have a question,

Did anyone really think business owners were going to just eat the loss in revenue and just say, "Oh schucks, my business is making less money now, maybe I'll hire more people and keep my prices the same."?

If a regulation or tax is put on any business, no matter what it is, that business is going to find a way to get that money back whether it be raise prices or fire an employee. They won't raise prices unless others do because they want to stay competitive so someone is losing their job.

The Leftards really don't think about where the money for their free gubmint shit actually comes from.

I have a question,

The Obamatrons did.

We were wondering what the communists thought about it.

not

We are not talking about welfare recips. We are talking about small bus employees who can't afford ripoff private insurance.

But ur welcome. Thanks for the greedy, lazy Nazi feedback.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back