Another school shooting today

I guess people can't see the news for themselves..what would we do without luddy?

It seems to me that the left loves this stuff. It's ironic that all the mass shootings were perpetrated by registered democrats. The parents of the Columbine shooters were democrats. The Va Tech monster was a registered democrat. The Ft. Hood shooter was a registered democrat and the Sandy Hook shooter was a democrat.

It seems to me that the left loves this stuff. It's ironic that all the mass shootings were perpetrated by registered democrats. The parents of the Columbine shooters were democrats. The Va Tech monster was a registered democrat. The Ft. Hood shooter was a registered democrat and the Sandy Hook shooter was a democrat.

Bull shit.

Post proof or admit its a lie.

Bull shit.

Post proof or admit its a lie.

:lmao:

i think that's nonsense... but the shooters at columbine were sure white supremacist, hitler loving, rightwingnut freaks... you know, like you!

the mother of the sandy hook shooter was a rightwingnut survivalist nutbar... who allowed her mentally ill son to play with her guns.

the ft hood shooter wasn't anything but a terrorist.

thanks for playing.

what a liar you are... but then again, racist scum usually is.

Wonder if the gun winds up being a shotgun, if this thread will get deleted..

i think that's nonsense... but the shooters at columbine were sure white supremacist, hitler loving, rightwingnut freaks... you know, like you!

the mother of the sandy hook shooter was a rightwingnut survivalist nutbar... who allowed her mentally ill son to play with her guns.

thanks for playing.

Allowed? Didn't he blow her fuckin head off?

thanks for playing.

Jillian wouldn't know facts if they jumped up her liberal ass and electrocuted her.

She is ate up with the stupid lately.

So far it looks like someone with a gun started shooting and someone else with a gun stopped it. No one killed. Three with minor injuries. This is Texas not Connecticut.

thanks for playing.

Jillian wouldn't know facts if they jumped up her liberal ass and electrocuted her.

She is ate up with the stupid lately.

That's "... eaten up ... and I posted the FACTS just for the libs.

You've been warned. Don't read the link to the FACTS.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

it seems to me that the left loves this stuff. It's ironic that all the mass shootings were perpetrated by registered democrats. The parents of the columbine shooters were democrats. The va tech monster was a registered democrat. The ft. Hood shooter was a registered democrat and the sandy hook shooter was a democrat.

links?

thanks for playing.

which he wouldn't have been able to do if they had been properly secured in a gun safe, would he have?

Not surprising that this crap is a rw nutter chain email making the rounds. WHY is it that rw's NEVER check their FACTS before spreading this rot?

Here are FACTS for the libs of course -

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

Biased news sources are biased. Just sayin..

Oh brother.

If you believe its wrong, post proof.

Just post proof.

How hard can that be?

Forum List

Back