Another school shooting today

It seems to me that the left loves this stuff. It's ironic that all the mass shootings were perpetrated by registered democrats. The parents of the Columbine shooters were democrats. The Va Tech monster was a registered democrat. The Ft. Hood shooter was a registered democrat and the Sandy Hook shooter was a democrat.

Bull shit.

Post proof or admit its a lie.

Prove me wrong.

Allowed? Didn't he blow her fuckin head off?

Jillian wouldn't know facts if they jumped up her liberal ass and electrocuted her.

She is ate up with the stupid lately.

That's "... eaten up ... and I posted the FACTS just for the libs.

You've been warned. Don't read the link to the FACTS.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

Did I say they were Dems?

Nope, I didn't... :fu:

it seems to me that the left loves this stuff. It's ironic that all the mass shootings were perpetrated by registered democrats. The parents of the columbine shooters were democrats. The va tech monster was a registered democrat. The ft. Hood shooter was a registered democrat and the sandy hook shooter was a democrat.

links?

cosby-sausage.gif

Not surprising that this crap is a rw nutter chain email making the rounds. WHY is it that rw's NEVER check their FACTS before spreading this rot?

Here are FACTS for the libs of course -

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth - Tulsa FBI | Examiner.com

Biased news sources are biased. Just sayin..

About the author, who YOU say is biased:

Keith Darling-Brekhus, Tulsa FBI Examiner

Keith Darling-Brekhus is a sociologist who specializes in observing and analyzing the FBI and other law enforcement agencies. Keith earned a Masters of Arts in Sociology from the University of Missouri-Columbia. His thesis was entitled “Internal Colonialism and Social Control in an Age of Terror:...

So, PROVE he's biased or wrong or whatever you want to call it.

But, PROVE IT or just admit that you want it to be untrue. You want it to be Dems who shoot people even though its very unlikely.

But, unlikely though it is, I will happily concede IF you can prove that his article is wrong or biased or dishonest.

Waiting ...

i think that's nonsense... but the shooters at columbine were sure white supremacist, hitler loving, rightwingnut freaks... you know, like you!

the mother of the sandy hook shooter was a rightwingnut survivalist nutbar... who allowed her mentally ill son to play with her guns.
the ft hood shooter wasn't anything but a terrorist.

thanks for playing.

what a liar you are... but then again, racist scum usually is.

Allowed? Didn't he blow her fuckin head off?

which he wouldn't have been able to do if they had been properly secured in a gun safe, would he have?

You have any proof they weren't locked up... He lived in the house too Hon.

Not surprising that this crap is a rw nutter chain email making the rounds. WHY is it that rw's NEVER check their FACTS before spreading this rot?

Keith Darling-Brekhus is a sociologist who specializes in observing and analyzing the FBI and other law enforcement agencies. Keith earned a Masters of Arts in Sociology from the University of Missouri-Columbia. His thesis was entitled “Internal Colonialism and Social Control in an Age of Terror:...

But, PROVE IT or just admit that you want it to be untrue. You want it to be Dems who shoot people even though its very unlikely.

But, unlikely though it is, I will happily concede IF you can prove that his article is wrong or biased or dishonest.

Waiting ...

Am I the only one who sees the irony in that?
It seems you fuckers ALWAYS blame the Tea Party or "rightwing nuts"

Last edited:

Waiting ...

Do not know for sure, because ther eis no article that calls him biased, Everythign he seems to write about is left leaning. Plus, I was talking about The Examiner in general

It seems to me that the left loves this stuff. It's ironic that all the mass shootings were perpetrated by registered democrats. The parents of the Columbine shooters were democrats. The Va Tech monster was a registered democrat. The Ft. Hood shooter was a registered democrat and the Sandy Hook shooter was a democrat.

Bull shit.

Actually all were registered members of the NRA.

This could not have happened. Texas college campuses are gun free zones. Therefore no shooting could have taken place.

So that makes it almost universal: virtually every mass shooting over the last 10 years has taken place in a gun free zone. It isn't guns. Ban gun-free zones. For the children.

Of course it is guns and the people who use them. Both issues must be addressed this year.

You're about three hours late Duddly. And it was a shoot out at a school not a school shooting turd.

Bull shit.

Prove me wrong.

You made the claim, you are obligated to provide proof when asked. It is not up to me or anybody else to disprove it.

Person A: “A bull makes a good China shop employee.”
Person B: “Prove it.”
Person A: “Prove me wrong.”

Sorry, it doesn’t work that way.

i think that's nonsense... but the shooters at columbine were sure white supremacist, hitler loving, rightwingnut freaks... you know, like you!

Really?

So you can point to something that shows Harris and Klebold embracing free market economics, constitutional republican government, and civil liberties?

Oh wait, you're just lying through your fucking teeth. You're a leftist, devoid of so much as a hint of integrity.

Carry on, Herr Goebbels.

i bet luddly is so excited there was another shooting today

notice how he wets his pants with excitement everytime there is a shooting?

So far it looks like someone with a gun started shooting and someone else with a gun stopped it. No one killed. Three with minor injuries. This is Texas not Connecticut.

Starting to look like gang bangers shooting it out.

{At least three people were wounded Tuesday at a Lone Star College campus in the Houston area after two men opened fire on each other in an academic building, authorities said.}

At least 3 shot in gunfight at Houston-area college

One of the pictures shows a distinctly Mexican man in Vato attire

ap_texas_college_lockdown-4_3_r541_c540.jpg

Texas official: 3 wounded in college shooting - Houston Chronicle

HOUSTON (AP) — A shooting on a Texas community college campus wounded three people Tuesday and sent students fleeing for safety as officials placed the campus on lockdown, officials said.
Spencer, NC -
A community is grieving with the families of three children and three adults who were killed in a car crash Friday night.

A memorial of balloons and stuffed animals continues to grow at the site off South Rowan Avenue. Passersby stopped or slowed at the site throughout the weekend to pray or bring gifts.
6 dead including 3 kids in fatal Spencer crash - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC

Another school shooting my happy ass.

Two guys got in a fight, they then proceeded to shoot at each other. A guy got caught in the crossfire and was wounded. It just happened to take place on the campus of a community college.

It could just as well happened on a street in Greenspoint.

It was a fucking fight between two morons that escalated.

Christ.

Forum List

Back