Another school shooting....er..."accidental" shooting

More dead bodies for the Left to stand on in their quest to ban firearms.

(BTW, kinda skimpy details on your link)

The right is just as guilty, and sometimes worse. How many times do these mass shootings happen, and one of the first posts on USMB is, "Ah, another Muslim." Then when it turns out to be some old white guy it's, "Ah, probably a Democrat." Then when it turns out there's no political motive it's, "Ah... I bet he... watched Glee."

Must have been the white guy way over to the right..

FB_IMG_1472052842262.jpg

More dead bodies for the gun nuts to gloat over and demand that more guns are the answer (because that idea has sooo worked out in the past, right?)

How many people have walked into a police station and started shooting? Do you think that the respect for the authority of the police was the deciding factor? I think it’s because the building is full of people with guns, what do you think?

Nobody has shown up at a gun show and started blasting. Why not if the mere presence of guns doesn’t prevent crime?

When criminals are surveyed in prison, almost all of them have admitted that the idea of the victim having a gun was a deterrent, but of course they don’t have a clue what they are talking about. By deterrent, I mean then went after someone else.

Now, if you were correct, and guns were not the answer, then police stations would be subjected to constant attacks. They aren’t. They aren’t because the people inside will shoot back. When do people try and rob gun stores? Not while the store is open and the staff is present, and armed. They drive through the windows and rob the joint at night, when nobody is there.

So why is it that we can’t find any proof of your assertion that the presence of guns is not a deterrent?

It's the NRA and gun manufacturers making coin off of shootings. Once they find out what the gun was that was involved today, it will be the "gun of the week".

Meh, after the black boy thug in Florida was dispatched, Zimmerman's Kel-Tec PF-9 became a hit.. Sales for it went through the roof. Plus, he sold his weapon, hopefully without a B/G check, for big $$$

Guns are a good investment with outstanding resale value

-Geaux

It's the NRA and gun manufacturers making coin off of shootings. Once they find out what the gun was that was involved today, it will be the "gun of the week".

I don’t know. I like the guns I’ve already chosen.

I like my .22 . I hate shooting the AR and my 9mm because it’s to fucking loud. Even with ear plugs. Shooting the .22 is just fun. The noise is tolarable, my kid will shoot with me and .22 is cheap as hell. Very unsexy.

Must have been the white guy way over to the right..

FB_IMG_1472052842262.jpg
Because the only students at that school are the football players.............

Well ya got me there, Podner. Could have been a cheerleader..

Outside.JPG

Or it could have been this guy, coming back again...

Teen who fired shots outside Huffman High School now charged
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/03/teen_who_fired_shots_outside_h.html
Or maybe someone from the Class of '98...

group_pic(2).jpg

Or someone on the softball team. Has anyone checked the girl on the far left for gunfire residue on her hands? She looks kinda suspicious to me.

P1020203.JPG

Or maybe someone from the basketball team...

2652581_785c44b180a24c938222ac442ecbfcfd.JPG

How about the band? Could someone be hiding a pistol in one of those horns??

maxresdefault.jpg

More dead bodies for the gun nuts to gloat over and demand that more guns are the answer (because that idea has sooo worked out in the past, right?)

How many people have walked into a police station and started shooting? Do you think that the respect for the authority of the police was the deciding factor? I think it’s because the building is full of people with guns, what do you think?

Nobody has shown up at a gun show and started blasting. Why not if the mere presence of guns doesn’t prevent crime?

When criminals are surveyed in prison, almost all of them have admitted that the idea of the victim having a gun was a deterrent, but of course they don’t have a clue what they are talking about. By deterrent, I mean then went after someone else.

Now, if you were correct, and guns were not the answer, then police stations would be subjected to constant attacks. They aren’t. They aren’t because the people inside will shoot back. When do people try and rob gun stores? Not while the store is open and the staff is present, and armed. They drive through the windows and rob the joint at night, when nobody is there.

So why is it that we can’t find any proof of your assertion that the presence of guns is not a deterrent?
Search Result: Station Attacks - POLICE Magazine Answering your question

Forum List

Back