Another Republican politician has bolted the GOP

It is the republican party who wants this country torn to pieces.

your posts scream it

Not so quick slugger, it's the only party that understands the very concept of sustainable economic modeling. Only a fool would think, or declare, that the current state of financial stability based on current and projected unfunded liabilities is sustainable. But this is not what the article implies does it, the fact that the Dem's and GOP are losing their declared base may have something to do with the total disgust the general population has for party line politics. One could go one step further and surmise that the growth in the tea party movement is swelling, becoming a force to be reckoned with down the road.

Let us now address your comment as it regards desiring to see the country torn to shreds, look no further, your guy and his progressive liberal minions successfully employed the scorch earth policy when they controlled all three branches of the government. Was it not your hero the Big 0 that stated unequivocally that he would reach across the isle and forge compromise, and that no bill would be signed that he did not read fully, furthermore, promise to cut the deficit in half?

The truth about truthmaters is simple, blind ignorance prohibits one from recognizing the truth in the first place.

I had carrots for a snack Saturday night. Question is how will Dante or TDM turn that tidbit into a republican scandal? They are master's at taking useless information and turning it into a political post.

Subjective...is it vegetarian? Contain Meat? Was slave labour involved in the materials you purchased to makie said snack?

;)

I suppose they may have been harvested by an immigrant worker, thus I oppressed said worker with low wages and unsafe working conditions. I am a bastard!

YES you are...you sick twisted freak! ;)

He changed his registration from "Republican" to "no party preference." So he's got no love for the Dems either.

Why is this even a fucking news story?

I left the Democratic party in 2008. So what?

People like you are chasing normal people out of the GOP. :clap2:

In CA., that will mean less rabid conservative-bullshit

From what I read, Ca needs a HUGE dose of rabid Conservative-bullshit to avoid bankruptcy.

It's conservatives and their ballot initiative bullshit that got the state broken.

He changed his registration from "Republican" to "no party preference." So he's got no love for the Dems either.

Why is this even a fucking news story?

From what I read, Ca needs a HUGE dose of rabid Conservative-bullshit to avoid bankruptcy.

It's conservatives and their ballot initiative bullshit that got the state broken.

Good post, the only way to fix California is to expand gov't, put in more entitlements, raise spending and raise taxes.

Good post, the only way to fix California is to expand gov't, put in more entitlements, raise spending and raise taxes.

get rid of the more direct democracy bullshit the conservative nitwits push, and go back to American values of representative democracy

the hate you scream abut for california all the time.

We pay the biggest per state share of taxes and you treat us like we are the problem

You pay the average amount per person as the rest of the country...nothing special.

california contains the most Americans.

why do you hate so many Americans?

A good rule of thumb for you is to read every post twice in it's entirety before responding.

I said "You pay the average amount per person as the rest of the country...nothing special."

Last edited:
Another Republican politician has bolted the GOP, protesting that the party is too rigid.

California GOP sinking into third-party status - latimes.com

In the last 16 years, the GOP's slice of the electorate has fallen from 37% to 30.2%. The Democrats' share also has declined, but less precipitously — from 47.1% to 43.4%.

:laugh2:

California has been a lost cause for quite some time. Thanks to liberals California is a gigantic welfare state that can no longer afford to support the millions of takers.
In the coming years there will need to be massive changes in order for the state to pay it's bills.

Last edited:
Another Republican politician has bolted the GOP, protesting that the party is too rigid.

California GOP sinking into third-party status - latimes.com

In the last 16 years, the GOP's slice of the electorate has fallen from 37% to 30.2%. The Democrats' share also has declined, but less precipitously — from 47.1% to 43.4%.

:laugh2:

California has been a lost cause for quite some time. Thanks to liberals California is a gigantic welfare state that can no longer afford to support the millions of takers.
In the coming years there will need to be massive changes in order for the state to pay it's bills.

You have a poor grasp of the history of California government and politics.

List of Governors of California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Politics of California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conservative states vs. liberal states:

State Debt...from Politifact...

Next, we asked the Census Bureau if it had more up-to-date figures. Spokeswoman Jenna Arnold pointed us to an online table listing each state’s debt in 2009. Drawing on the bureau’s 2009 population estimates for the states, we then calculated per-capita figures for the 10 most populous states that year. Texas’ per-capita state debt came out to $1,227, less than the per-capita debt of the nine other states. The other states: New York ($6,279 per capita); Illinois ($4,415); California ($3,642); Pennsylvania ($3,324); Michigan ($2,969); Ohio ($2,426); North Carolina ($2,121); Florida ($2,098); and Georgia ($1,374).

Also, we peeked at a post by the Washington-based Tax Foundation listing a slightly different per-capita figure for the state’s fiscal 2009 debt level, $1,240, placing Texas 49th among the 50 states. Massachusetts, ranked No. 1, had per-capita debt of $11,357.
PolitiFact Texas | Rick Perry says Texas has lowest per-capita state debt of big states and fourth-lowest of all states

Last edited:

get rid of the more direct democracy bullshit the conservative nitwits push, and go back to American values of representative democracy

Right...because less democracy is better. :cuckoo:

Right...because less democracy is better. :cuckoo:

hey :cuckoo: cuckoo :cuckoo: more direct democracy.

Madison, Hamilton, Adams and others were against direct democracy.

please seek a lawyer. you are owed a refund for your education. :eek:

Conservative states vs. liberal states:

State Debt...from Politifact...

Next, we asked the Census Bureau if it had more up-to-date figures. Spokeswoman Jenna Arnold pointed us to an online table listing each state’s debt in 2009. Drawing on the bureau’s 2009 population estimates for the states, we then calculated per-capita figures for the 10 most populous states that year. Texas’ per-capita state debt came out to $1,227, less than the per-capita debt of the nine other states. The other states: New York ($6,279 per capita); Illinois ($4,415); California ($3,642); Pennsylvania ($3,324); Michigan ($2,969); Ohio ($2,426); North Carolina ($2,121); Florida ($2,098); and Georgia ($1,374).

Also, we peeked at a post by the Washington-based Tax Foundation listing a slightly different per-capita figure for the state’s fiscal 2009 debt level, $1,240, placing Texas 49th among the 50 states. Massachusetts, ranked No. 1, had per-capita debt of $11,357.
PolitiFact Texas | Rick Perry says Texas has lowest per-capita state debt of big states and fourth-lowest of all states

State vs State?

you really don't want to go there -- education levels, health care levels, and more...

The Peoples' Republic of California has worked very hard to become a fucked up mess.

I agree. Extreme partisan ideologues like the Tea Party and Progressives, all populists, have ruined a golden state. That and corporatist control of the government...

Welcome to what most people here @ USMB are advocating for the country as a whole.

:eusa_whistle:

and the flight of white, middle and upper-middle class suburbanites out of the state shifted the balance in favor of the Democratic Party.

The smart people are tired of those crazy ass einvironmental weirdos along with unions that choke the funds of the state.

Forum List

Back