Another Republican Candidate Implodes By Telling The Truth About His Beliefs

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
"This time in a televised local debate, in front of an audience of interested voters and party loyalists. A spectacular fail, and I'm not exaggerating.

"Legitimate rape", "Macaca", "47%", when we catch Republicans saying what they really believe, it's curtains. Tonight, at a local candidate forum, the Republican candidate for Pueblo County Commissioner essentially endorsed the Sandy Hook truther position.

Even his Republican cheerleaders, who showed up en masse to support their challenger, turned on him. The boos, gasps, and shouts of shock and contempt came from just about all of the ~200 folks in attendance. There may have been a few people with their tin foil hats in their pockets, but the very vocal outrage seemed unanimous.

The debate was essentially over at that point. The cheerleader applause after each of his answers was distinctly muted. Details below the cloud rising from his vaporized candidacy."

Another Republican candidate implodes by telling the truth about his beliefs update x4 better vid

Am I not right? The media and the black community is accusing whites of being the devil daily so I just believe we should explain how they're wrong.

Honestly, I'm not sure whether you're Right or Left and a shart is art anymore, Matt.

Just seems kinda weird to me how you have such a knack for being the first one to post in every "guano thread" is all I'm sayin'. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back