Another reason I hope Trump wins big

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

There RINO Republicrats are just as much a problem if not more so than any of the democrooks. They're swamp dwelling snakes that have contributed to the decline of the country by either advancing regressive policies or allowing them to incrementally be enacted. I hope they leave the GOP and take the rest of the globalists with them. We need a party that actually opposes collectivists and authoritarians. These republicrats are the sort who talk like Rush Limbaugh during primary seasons, and then act like moonbats when the voting is all over with.

I'm so sick of these malignant turds.

There RINO Republicrats are just as much a problem if not more so than any of the democrooks. They're swamp dwelling snakes that have contributed to the decline of the country by either advancing regressive policies or allowing them to incrementally be enacted. I hope they leave the GOP and take the rest of the globalists with them. We need a party that actually opposes collectivists and authoritarians. These republicrats are the sort who talk like Rush Limbaugh during primary seasons, and then act like moonbats when the voting is all over with.

The world is sick of Trump. Talk about a turd.

I really worry bout deplorables, they have such high hopes on their cult leader, the pussygrabber. I know they will not take well the beat he is about to take in a couple of months, there will be a lot of rage, and I fear acts of hate may escalate for a while. It will take a while for them to get adjusted to a decent and boring man like Joe, but the majority in the country will feel we are back to a better place. Trump is the champion of the poorly educated and hate group members, and has given them a lot to be joyous about, but everything is about to come crashing down for them...

1597871742317.png

Trump will lose Bigly and go down in history as perhaps our worst President.

When Obama was President and the Pubs had the house and the senate, its unconscionable they didnt impeach and remove that war criminal POS. How many illegal foreign wars did Obama start and how many innocent people did he murder from drone strikes....including Americans?

Obama should have been removed from office and tried for war crimes and executed.