Another radical LIB news outlet bites the dust

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
New Republic Owner Chris Hughes Puts Magazine Up For Sale
That' right another fucking LIB rag bites the dust.
Welcome to the fucking Air America et al LIB bullshit zone graveyard boys and girls (maybe boys and girls if you look at them closely). What are all those radical LIBs going to do now to make a living?
NO ONE with any money is stupid enough to buy the rag. The muslim terrorist supporting trojan horse al jazeera is going broke so forget the rag heads bailing the rag out.
"Last one out steal the fucking light bulbs boys".

Welcome to the fucking Air America et al LIB bullshit zone graveyard boys and girls (maybe boys and girls if you look at them closely). What are all those radical LIBs going to do now to make a living?
NO ONE with any money is stupid enough to buy the rag. The muslim terrorist supporting trojan horse al jazeera is going broke so forget the rag heads bailing the rag out.

Print media has been dying for decades, Dumbass. Or is the internet something you just discovered?

Fucking Air America was just a fucking response to fucking Rush Limbaugh.

And they fucking fucked it fucking up.

Fuckers.

:eusa_angel:

upload_2016-1-11_13-45-29.png

And it's a massive failure.

Specifically liberal print media.....
I know I'm about to drop the Houston Chronicle after reading it for 40 years.
The outright lies and half truths have made it unreadable.

I dropped the Charleston Post and Courier after daily delivery for 15 years. The daily attempts to stir cop hate was so bad I started just reading the sports and tossing the rest. Now I just go to ESPN. That newspaper is dying a slow, agonizing death.

Specifically liberal print media.....
I know I'm about to drop the Houston Chronicle after reading it for 40 years.
The outright lies and half truths have made it unreadable.

I dropped the Charleston Post and Courier after daily delivery for 15 years. The daily attempts to stir cop hate was so bad I started just reading the sports and tossing the rest. Now I just go to ESPN. That newspaper is dying a slow, agonizing death.

I hear ya.....I read the comics and sports,the rest of the crap you dont even need to bother with except the header,because you already know the slant they'll take.

Forum List

Back