Another private enterprise victim of Obama Care?

Only liberals drink craft beer. real 'mericans drink mass-produced watered down beer provided by a foreign-owned corporation that puts some red white and blue on its label, damn it.

Only liberals drink craft beer. real 'mericans drink mass-produced watered down beer provided by a foreign-owned corporation that puts some red white and blue on its label, damn it.

Damn, ouch, holy crap on cracker was that rough!

I agree though...

Since men support Trump and women hate him, he might as well go in for the full pound, and promise to ban pumpkin flavored everything, craft beer or otherwise. "Here try our home brew pumpkin-asparagus-cranberry beer". "Why do I have a kidney infection?"

Since men support Trump and women hate him, he might as well go in for the full pound, and promise to ban pumpkin flavored everything, craft beer or otherwise. "Here try our home brew pumpkin-asparagus-cranberry beer". "Why do I have a kidney infection?"

Beer: Moosehead out of Canada...

Scotch: Glen Moray

Whiskey or Kentucky Bourbon: Jim Beam or Rebel Yell

Will Drink Kona Brewing Longboard Beer if I want American...

If someone offer me one of those craft beers, well they might be confusing my Kilt for a Skirt... Only ladies and those limp in their wrist drink crafted beers...

I am a fan of Fosters and Dos Equis myself. The smell of whiskey makes me hurl (spring break, don't ask). Beyond that, vodka.

I don't see anyone addressing the fact that Obummer is after yet another industry.

I mean...is there a point where these morons will see that they are trying to live other peoples lives for them ?

...is there a point where these morons will see that they are trying to live other peoples lives for them ?

Some people see that as the point of government.

You're responding to someone who thinks it's just peachy for pharma lobbyists to bribe legislators, as long as the legislators just pocket the money and do nothing.

[Sunny Boy]Big Pharma Good; Gubmint Bad.[/]

...is there a point where these morons will see that they are trying to live other peoples lives for them ?

You're responding to someone who thinks it's just peachy for pharma lobbyists to bribe legislators, as long as the legislators just pocket the money and do nothing.

Heh.. making stuff up again. Do you have any real arguments or values?

I am a fan of Fosters and Dos Equis myself. The smell of whiskey makes me hurl (spring break, don't ask). Beyond that, vodka.

Just so you know Fosters is considered the Budweiser of Australia. Aussies drink XXXX Gold, VB, Carlton Draught, and Tooheys, in that order the last time I checked. Fosters is for the tourists....

No idea if true but if it's being mass produced and sold at chain restaurants it is no longer craft beer.

Heh.. making stuff up again.

You really should pay closer attention:

3rd Largest Health Insurer Will Likely Pullout Of ACA

Googled "advanced health directive" yet? It might come in handy someday.

Just so you know Fosters is considered the Budweiser of Australia. Aussies drink XXXX Gold, VB, Carlton Draught, and Tooheys, in that order the last time I checked. Fosters is for the tourists....
That's fine. It is still what I like. I drink it because I like it, not because I want to pretend to be an australian.

Understood.

That is the scary thing about all of this.

A reflection on what actually formed our federal government and it's purposes is not going to happen.

States were more than willing to live peoples lives for them.....no one should forget that.

But the federal government was seen as being to insidious when it came to this kind of activity. And that was when the country was 6 million people.

We've been at this game (of exposing calorie content) for how long ?

And the country's obesity rate is only heading in one direciton.

So, what do you think the point of government is?

Just look at Al Gore......

He'll save us from ourselves all the while living outside his own constraints.

Big Brother wasn't a good term.

How about Moron Uncle.

Forum List

Back