Another murder government liars are calling suicide.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Kill yourself by repeated blunt force trauma? BS!

Death of HHS official Daniel Best is ruled a suicide

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Nov. 1 death of Daniel Best, a pharmaceutical executive from Bay Village who led U.S. Department of Health and Human Services efforts to lower prescription drug prices, has been ruled a suicide, officials in Washington, D.C., said Thursday.

Police say Best was found "unresponsive" near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Washington, D.C.'s Navy Yard neighborhood at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, and was pronounced dead by medical personnel who responded to the scene.

The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Nov. 1 death of Daniel Best, a pharmaceutical executive from Bay Village who led U.S. Department of Health and Human Services efforts to lower prescription drug prices, has been ruled a suicide, officials in Washington, D.C., said Thursday.

Police say Best was found "unresponsive" near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Washington, D.C.'s Navy Yard neighborhood at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, and was pronounced dead by medical personnel who responded to the scene.

The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.
One of those " robberies gone wrong"?

• Banned

I don't know but how does one beat themselves to death?

Woman Hits Herself With A Hammer To Look Like Her Boyfriend Hit Her
A viral video shows a woman hitting herself with a hammer to apparently claim her boyfriend was abusing her

• Banned

A viral video shows a woman hitting herself with a hammer to apparently claim her boyfriend was abusing her
But she's not dead.

But she's not dead.

WYEHO?

• Banned

But she's not dead.

WYEHO?
Only if she's dead.

Parking Garage, sounds like somebody threw him over the rail. If it was a car rundown, there would be more evidence.

But she's not dead.
maybe he jumped from the building :dunno:
Why don't they say so then?
But she's not dead.

WYEHO?
Only if she's dead.
She didnt want to be dead.....he did......people ragdoll down low buildings all the time.....shoot themselves in head twice...amazing what you can do if ya put your mind to it

Last edited:

But she's not dead.
But she's not dead.

WYEHO?
Only if she's dead.
She didnt want to be dead.....he did......people ragdoll down low buildings all the time.....shoot themselves in head twice...amazing what you cam do if ya put your mind to it
No gun found. Why don't they say he jumped?

But she's not dead.
But she's not dead.

WYEHO?
Only if she's dead.
She didnt want to be dead.....he did......people ragdoll down low buildings all the time.....shoot themselves in head twice...amazing what you cam do if ya put your mind to it
Did you get this off a "conspiracy" site?

But she's not dead.
Too stupid to click the link?

But she's not dead.
Doing my best lib impersonation....apparently its very good

But she's not dead.
Only if she's dead.
I give you 4 stars. You must work on including the word "Trump" in your responses!

I give you 4 stars. You must work on including the word "Trump" in your responses!

I would opine that it would be even more convincing to utilize the "Orange" moniker loved by leftists:
Orange Virus
Orange Shit
etcetera.

It has been shown that the use of derogatory Orange terms is well correlated and has an exponential relationship with the Stage of TDS.

Actually, it's tRump.
Apparently the lower case t emphasizes the rump making the implied insult more powerful to the sad pathetic TDS afflicted user.

Actually, it's tRump.
Apparently the lower case t emphasizes the rump making the implied insult more powerful to the sad pathetic TDS afflicted user.

Nah....they just like man ass.

Forum List

Back