Another "Man of God" sent down for kiddy fiddling

It's also most likely proof that homosexuals are, truly, very likely to be pedophiles.

I suspect the "pastor"is probably a homosexual first, pedophile second.

Or maybe vice versa.

It's also most likely proof that homosexuals are, truly, very likely to be pedophiles.

Or maybe vice versa.
Sure, this must be put on homosexuals since it's a christian. Whereas we can predict that muslims who do this daily do it because they are pedophile savages.

Or maybe vice versa.
Sure, this must be put on homosexuals since it's a christian. Whereas we can predict that muslims who do this daily do it because they are pedophile savages.
I doubt he's Christian.

You fags like to enter into the church and the schools to access the kids. It has nothing to do with your religion. It's just your nature.

Pastor who claimed 'devil' gays deserve to die found guilty of child molestation

Homophobic trash. More proof that fundie right wingers are pervs.

Actually, it's probably proof that a fag used his child slave to entrap the guy.
That MUST be it.
That is it. Another faggot who entered a field where he could prey upon children exposed.
Any field will do love.

Or maybe vice versa.
I doubt he's Christian.

You fags like to enter into the church and the schools to access the kids. It has nothing to do with your religion. It's just your nature.
You say that but his views on the pulse victims were godly and righteous.

Pastor who claimed 'devil' gays deserve to die found guilty of child molestation

Actually, it's probably proof that a fag used his child slave to entrap the guy.
Or that the kids were asking for it...being all small and childlike...am I right?
Oh sure, cry after the fact but if the wee tykes had thought a bit more about the consequences of the way they chose to act they wouldn't be in this situation.

Or that the kids were asking for it...being all small and childlike...am I right?
Oh sure, cry after the fact but if the wee tykes had thought a bit more about the consequences of the way they chose to act they wouldn't be in this situation.
If those kids had been given guns they wouldnt have been attacked.

Or maybe vice versa.
I doubt he's Christian.

You say that but his views on the pulse victims were godly and righteous.

You just think that because he's a fag, and you think faggism is a holy state.

Forum List

Back