Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

There is as much a connection between Trump and Epstein as Clinton and Epstein...so just stop with your tin foil fantasies.
Trump threw Epstein out of his club when he found out that Epstein was harassing members children in that club........Banned for life for staking little girls.

Clinton flew to Orgy Island on the Lolleta Express............DERP
That is the story Trump concocted after Epsein's crimes came to light. Trump lies all the time.

Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’
Media Use 27-Year-Old Video in Latest Attempt to Tie Epstein to Trump

On July 17, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program aired footage showing Trump at a party with Epstein. The footage had previously been aired by NBC News during the presidential election race in 2016.

Following the Morning Joe report, a number of other media, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, and CNN, also reported on the video.

What Does the Video Show?
The footage, taken nearly 27 years ago—shot before Trump converted the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, into a club—shows a party that featured the Buffalo Bills cheerleaders.

The video also shows Trump greeting four guests (not three as MSNBC reported), one of whom is Jeffrey Epstein.

This old video was promoted by the hosts of “Morning Joe” as evidence against the president’s recent claim that he was “not a fan of Epstein.” Co-host Mika Brzezinski claimed that the president said that “he never liked Epstein.” Co-host Joe Scarborough chimed in, noting that Trump “looks like a big fan of Epstein” in the video.

But that quick summation fails to place the story into its proper context and timing.

Epstein wouldn’t face accusations of statutory rape and sexual abuse until 2005—13 years after the video had been recorded.

But Trump continued: “I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan. I was not—a long time ago, I’d say maybe 15 years. I was not a fan of his. That I can tell you. I was not a fan of his.”

Fifteen years ago would place Trump’s severing of relations with Epstein somewhere in 2004. The public allegations against Epstein, and the subsequent investigation began in 2005.

Trump Bars Epstein From Mar-a-Lago
Best-selling author James Patterson, who wrote a book on Epstein, titled “Filthy Rich,” has stated that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago. In a recent interview on Fox News, Patterson said: “There were some complaints about Epstein at Mar-a-Lago. I spoke to the head of the spa there. … She said she went to Trump, and he threw [Epstein] out of the club.”

Notably, at the time the 1992 footage was taken, Epstein hadn’t yet purchased his infamous island retreat in the Virgin Islands. Actually, Epstein has not one, but two, private islands. The more well-known is the 75-acre Little St. James Island, which Epstein purchased in 1998 for $7.95 million, before putting millions more into renovations and upgrades. The second island, the 165-acre Great St. James Island, was purchased in 2016, reportedly for $18 million.
Mika Scarblower has an IQ somewhere south of a glob of silly putty.
As you use the usual tactic of smearing the information.

The video was from 92 Derp.......Epstein wasn't nailed til 13 years later......and Epstein was thrown out of Trump's Club.......

And your side LIES.........Truth hurts doesn't it...........poor thing.

camidownlittle-protester-i-found-your-binky-geezer-8722390.png
Yeah, that or I was shooting the messenger, dipshit.

Trump threw Epstein out of his club when he found out that Epstein was harassing members children in that club........Banned for life for staking little girls.

That is the story Trump concocted after Epsein's crimes came to light. Trump lies all the time.

Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy,’ Donald Trump Once Said. Now He’s ‘Not a Fan.’
Media Use 27-Year-Old Video in Latest Attempt to Tie Epstein to Trump

On July 17, MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program aired footage showing Trump at a party with Epstein. The footage had previously been aired by NBC News during the presidential election race in 2016.

Following the Morning Joe report, a number of other media, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, and CNN, also reported on the video.

What Does the Video Show?
The footage, taken nearly 27 years ago—shot before Trump converted the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, into a club—shows a party that featured the Buffalo Bills cheerleaders.

The video also shows Trump greeting four guests (not three as MSNBC reported), one of whom is Jeffrey Epstein.

This old video was promoted by the hosts of “Morning Joe” as evidence against the president’s recent claim that he was “not a fan of Epstein.” Co-host Mika Brzezinski claimed that the president said that “he never liked Epstein.” Co-host Joe Scarborough chimed in, noting that Trump “looks like a big fan of Epstein” in the video.

But that quick summation fails to place the story into its proper context and timing.

Epstein wouldn’t face accusations of statutory rape and sexual abuse until 2005—13 years after the video had been recorded.

But Trump continued: “I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan. I was not—a long time ago, I’d say maybe 15 years. I was not a fan of his. That I can tell you. I was not a fan of his.”

Fifteen years ago would place Trump’s severing of relations with Epstein somewhere in 2004. The public allegations against Epstein, and the subsequent investigation began in 2005.

Trump Bars Epstein From Mar-a-Lago
Best-selling author James Patterson, who wrote a book on Epstein, titled “Filthy Rich,” has stated that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago. In a recent interview on Fox News, Patterson said: “There were some complaints about Epstein at Mar-a-Lago. I spoke to the head of the spa there. … She said she went to Trump, and he threw [Epstein] out of the club.”

Notably, at the time the 1992 footage was taken, Epstein hadn’t yet purchased his infamous island retreat in the Virgin Islands. Actually, Epstein has not one, but two, private islands. The more well-known is the 75-acre Little St. James Island, which Epstein purchased in 1998 for $7.95 million, before putting millions more into renovations and upgrades. The second island, the 165-acre Great St. James Island, was purchased in 2016, reportedly for $18 million.
Mika Scarblower has an IQ somewhere south of a glob of silly putty.
As you use the usual tactic of smearing the information.

The video was from 92 Derp.......Epstein wasn't nailed til 13 years later......and Epstein was thrown out of Trump's Club.......

And your side LIES.........Truth hurts doesn't it...........poor thing.

camidownlittle-protester-i-found-your-binky-geezer-8722390.png
Yeah, that or I was shooting the messenger, dipshit.
OOPs........sorry bro........

Sorry was in flaming mode.
teamkillers_-_its_always_the_retard_with_the_flame_thrower_always.jpg

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.
Sure we believe everything about trump being bad We have a 99% chance of being right He has a history , or haven't you read all about the cowardly lying cur?

Epstein was "silenced" to protect lots of powerful rich people.

the top bunk rails may be 5 feet off the ground. if he jumped, his feet would hit the floor before the noose tightened, and even if he raised his feet the drop would not be sufficient to break the bones in his neck.

It was murder, the clinton crime family got away with another one.

Epstein was in the custody of the Federal prison run by the DOJ. That's on BARR

And let's not forget that the prosecutor who got Epstein his sweetheart deal in his first trial ended up as one of Trump's Cabinet Secretaries

READ THE FUCKING STORY. It is total, uncorroborated nonsense. It is based on a WAPO story of a couple weeks ago, with NO NEW INFORMATION, and NO RELIABLE INFORMATION in any event. No story that could be published by any reputable source.

TRUMP NEVER CLAIMED THAT OBAMA OR THE FBI PLANTED PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN. This is made-up nonsense, to make the "story" seem more relevant. Trump claimed that HIS PHONES WERE TAPPED, which is yet to be corroborated, but is certainly NOT debunked by this non-story.

On December 9th we will find out what the IG found. This is total, made-up bullshit for the TDS brigade.

It's im2, he's not smart enough to do that.
As usual westy ,you and trump underestimate the opposition

READ THE FUCKING STORY. It is total, uncorroborated nonsense. It is based on a WAPO story of a couple weeks ago, with NO NEW INFORMATION, and NO RELIABLE INFORMATION in any event. No story that could be published by any reputable source.

TRUMP NEVER CLAIMED THAT OBAMA OR THE FBI PLANTED PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN. This is made-up nonsense, to make the "story" seem more relevant. Trump claimed that HIS PHONES WERE TAPPED, which is yet to be corroborated, but is certainly NOT debunked by this non-story.

On December 9th we will find out what the IG found. This is total, made-up bullshit for the TDS brigade.

It's easy to do. That's why you always have to gang up on people. Individually you all suck. You're weak, stupid, and ignorant.

Combine all of that together and you get a real good mob together.

Mobs are great at destroying things. They never build anything though.

They just destroy like the locusts they are.

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

This is from your source about your source
Insider Inc. publishes news, information, analysis, opinion, and commentary. The Sites include both reported and edited content and unmoderated posts and comments containing personal opinions on a wide range of topics.

Insider Inc. does not routinely moderate, screen, or edit content contributed by readers. The Sites and any information therein are provided without warranty of any kind, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use of a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement.

It's easy to do. That's why you always have to gang up on people. Individually you all suck. You're weak, stupid, and ignorant.

If not for Democrats down through the decades westy republicans would be nothing but farts in the wind And speaking of mobs ,,I remember the republican mob disrupting the vote recount in Fla in 2000 that helped bring us another Repub dupe GWB

If not for Democrats down through the decades westy republicans would be nothing but farts in the wind And speaking of mobs ,,I remember the republican mob disrupting the vote recount in Fla in 2000 that helped bring us another Repub dupe GWB

Yeah, the KKK was such a great group of fun loving guys.

That was then westy this is NOW How many of those KKKers and white nationalists vote Dem now ??

Or was he going to spill the beans on his buddy, Trump? Or maybe he just couldn't face the thought of actually paying for his crimes. Rich people like Trump and Epstein don't think they will ever be caught and don't know what do do when they are.

there are no real or implied connections between Trump and Epstein, In fact, trump banned him from all of his properties. But the flight plans clearly prove that Bill Clinton took many trips to Epstein's juvenile rape island.

I agree that he didn't expect to get caught, but like all rats, once caught they like to squeal. The circumstances surrounding his death (guards just happened to all be sleeping, cameras just happened to fail, he was moved to a private cell) if you think he offed himself, you are either blind or stupid.

There is as much a connection between Trump and Epstein as Clinton and Epstein...so just stop with your tin foil fantasies.

and what was Bill Clinton's story? How about prince Albert? Why did the queen remove him from the royal family?

Sure Trump likes pretty women, so do I. Neither of us have ever raped anyone.

I don't know, what was Bill Clinton's story? Prince Alpert? He died a long time ago so I'm not sure why he's relevant today.

You may not have raped anyone, but Trump is accused of raping at least two women, one of them his ex wife.

The sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump – the full list

He was like an octopus … His hands were everywhere.”Jessica Leeds
Age 38 Year: 1980s Location: A first-class cabin of a plane

Leeds alleges Trump groped grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. Source: The New York Times

"I referred to this as a ‘rape’, but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."Ivana Trump
Age 40 Year: 1989 Location: The master bedroom of the Trump Tower triplex

In a divorce deposition, Trump's first wife used "rape" to describe an incident that transpired between them. After a settlement was reached, and the rape allegation became public in a 1993 book, Ivana softened the claim. As part of her nondisclosure agreement, she is not allowed to discuss her marriage to Trump without his permission. Source: Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J Trump

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again.”Jill Harth
Age Early 30s Year: 1993 Location: One of the children's bedrooms at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

A former business partner, Harth alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the lips and groped her breasts and grabbed her genitals, in what she referred to in a 1997 lawsuit as "attempted rape". On a previous occasion, she alleges, he groped her under the table during dinner with colleagues at the Plaza Hotel. Source: The Guardian

"He did touch my vagina through my underwear."Kristen Anderson
Age Early 20s Year: Early 1990s Location: China Club, a Manhattan nightclub

Anderson alleges Trump put his hand up her skirt and touched her genitals through her underwear. Source: The Washington Post

“[Trump] stuck his head right underneath their skirts.”Lisa Boyne
Age 25 Year: 1996 Location: A New York restaurant

Boyne alleges Trump insisted the female models walk across the table and that he looked up their skirts, commenting on whether they were wearing underwear and their genitalia. Source: The Huffington Post

“He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips.”Cathy Heller
Age 44 Year: 1997 Location: A Mother’s Day brunch at Mar-a-Lago

Heller alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the lips in public. Source: The Guardian

He kissed me directly on the lips."Temple Taggart
Age 21 Year: 1997 Location: A 1997 Miss USA pageant event and in Trump Tower

The former Miss Utah alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the mouth on two occassions, including the first time she met him. Source: The New York Times

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my God, there’s a man in here.'"Mariah Billado
Age 18 Year: 1997 Location: Backstage at the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant

The former Miss Vermont Teen USA and other unnamed accusers allege Trump walked into the dressing room unannounced while teen beauty queens aged 15 to 19 were naked. Source: BuzzFeed

And let us not forget what Trump himself said...

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.:

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.​

Epstein was "silenced" to protect lots of powerful rich people.

the top bunk rails may be 5 feet off the ground. if he jumped, his feet would hit the floor before the noose tightened, and even if he raised his feet the drop would not be sufficient to break the bones in his neck.

It was murder, the clinton crime family got away with another one.

Epstein was in the custody of the Federal prison run by the DOJ. That's on BARR

And let's not forget that the prosecutor who got Epstein his sweetheart deal in his first trial ended up as one of Trump's Cabinet Secretaries

so are you now claiming that Barr had him killed? your desperation is laughable

Admiral Rogers and the FISA court itself.
Rogers refuted that more than two years ago.

VOX???

Was ThinkProgress down? :eek:
Has IG Horowitz found FBI spying or not?

The report will be released on December 9th.

VOX, the NY Times, et al ARE LYING, as always. Some leaker took a third hand remark about embedding a spy in the campaign - which is already proven fact, BTW - and claim that the report says no spying. Well, bullshit. The NY Times are notorious fucking liars, leftist hacks who serve the party rather than report the news.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/02/fbi-sent-a-blonde-bombshell-to-meet-trump-aide-papadopoulos-report/

So we know for a FACT that the FBI embedded spies in the Trump campaign. The NY Times is trying to defuse the report through obfuscation and disinformation.
If the FBI gets a warrant to wiretap Person A, and if Person B happens to call Person A, the FBI is not "spying on" Person B. The only reason Person B's call was intercepted is because Person B called Person A.

What a happy coinkydink that Person B just HAPPENS to be running for President and that the same FBI has VOWED to stop him using any and all means...

there are no real or implied connections between Trump and Epstein, In fact, trump banned him from all of his properties. But the flight plans clearly prove that Bill Clinton took many trips to Epstein's juvenile rape island.

I agree that he didn't expect to get caught, but like all rats, once caught they like to squeal. The circumstances surrounding his death (guards just happened to all be sleeping, cameras just happened to fail, he was moved to a private cell) if you think he offed himself, you are either blind or stupid.

and what was Bill Clinton's story? How about prince Albert? Why did the queen remove him from the royal family?

I don't know, what was Bill Clinton's story? Prince Alpert? He died a long time ago so I'm not sure why he's relevant today.

You may not have raped anyone, but Trump is accused of raping at least two women, one of them his ex wife.

Leeds alleges Trump groped grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. Source: The New York Times

"I referred to this as a ‘rape’, but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."Ivana Trump

In a divorce deposition, Trump's first wife used "rape" to describe an incident that transpired between them. After a settlement was reached, and the rape allegation became public in a 1993 book, Ivana softened the claim. As part of her nondisclosure agreement, she is not allowed to discuss her marriage to Trump without his permission. Source: Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J Trump

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again.”Jill Harth
Age Early 30s Year: 1993 Location: One of the children's bedrooms at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

A former business partner, Harth alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the lips and groped her breasts and grabbed her genitals, in what she referred to in a 1997 lawsuit as "attempted rape". On a previous occasion, she alleges, he groped her under the table during dinner with colleagues at the Plaza Hotel. Source: The Guardian

Anderson alleges Trump put his hand up her skirt and touched her genitals through her underwear. Source: The Washington Post

Boyne alleges Trump insisted the female models walk across the table and that he looked up their skirts, commenting on whether they were wearing underwear and their genitalia. Source: The Huffington Post

Heller alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the lips in public. Source: The Guardian

The former Miss Utah alleges Trump forcibly kissed her on the mouth on two occassions, including the first time she met him. Source: The New York Times

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my God, there’s a man in here.'"Mariah Billado

The former Miss Vermont Teen USA and other unnamed accusers allege Trump walked into the dressing room unannounced while teen beauty queens aged 15 to 19 were naked. Source: BuzzFeed

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.:

So a very rich guy put the moves on pretty women when he was young----------------I'm sure that's never happened before. Can you give us a run down of Clinton's accusers as well? How about Schiff's? or Schumer's? or Biden's? or Weinstein's? Are you really going to sit there at your keyboard and claim that some rich powerful liberals are not sexual abusers and perverts?

Albert is Charles brother, the queen recently banned him from all royal functions because of his involvement with Epstein.

That was then westy this is NOW How many of those KKKers and white nationalists vote Dem now ??

since there are only a tiny number of KKK members today, your question is stupid. No one cares how those idiots vote, but what we do know is that the KKK of the 1800s and early 1900s was almost exclusively made up of democrats from every state in this country.

since there are only a tiny number of KKK members today, your question is stupid. No one cares how those idiots vote, but what we do know is that the KKK of the 1800s and early 1900s was almost exclusively made up of democrats from every state in this country.
Over 100 years ago and you can't see the changing political movements ?How the south became racist and how most of it still is And you probably under estimate KKK numbers and to a person they ALL VOTE REPUBLICAN Stand by your friends

HOW they get a warrant, and in this case, FISA, depends GREATLY on WHAT they tell the court WHY they need one.

They lied. We know that. Doesn't matter what Horowitz says. What matters is what the CRIMINAL investigation being done by Durham says.

People are going to go to jail... DEMOCRATS are going to go to jail. The broke the law with the fake dossier that Hitlery Clinton PAID for. Not a mystery anymore. It's known facts.

The Horowitz report is going to be HIGHLY CRITICAL of FBI and DOJ actions. That's why the party press has launched this preemptive strike. They will try to frame the entire report around the single element to distract from the rest of the report.

Further, the fact that this was leaked and to the NY Times means Horowitz is a leaker, doing exactly what he was supposedly investigating. Which means he's just another Deep State hack, part of "Permanent Washington."

I wish I had faith that Durham and Barr would uphold the law, because the lack of law is what is really tearing this nation apart. But consider that James Comey handed level 3 classified documents to "a friend" to leak to the NY Times. If I did that, I would go to prison for 20 years - no defense. But Bill Barr declined to prosecute Comey, even though it's an open and shut case.

Likewise with Andrew McCabe who lied to the FISA court, lied under penalty of perjury on 17 official FBI documents, lied before congress, all proven in an airtight case. But William Barr declined to prosecute.

Two slam dunk cases of open and outright corruption, but Barr REFUSES to do his fucking job and prosecute. So IF you think you'll get justice out of Bill Barr, think again. The MOST you will see is some low level flunky sacrificed to give the impression that he did something. Peter Strzok is guilty of treason. His text messages to Lisa Page prove that beyond any doubt. Barr will not prosecute either of them. Barr simply will not touch anyone connected to the DOJ, because he is PART of the swamp.

What a shocker huh?

Trump's wires were not bugged,

In fact nearly every claim he's made has turned out to be bullshit

Leach you fucking liar. Trump Tower was INDEED BUGGED. That the lying scum of the FBI claim it was to entrap someone other than Trump and they "just happened" to be recording all the conversations of the opposition candidate they had vowed to stop is irrelevant.

Trump was bugged, that is LONG established fact with three dozen cites and links in this thread alone. That you are a scumbag hack without a hint or shred of honesty, integrity, or basic decency notwithstanding.

So a very rich guy put the moves on pretty women when he was young----------------I'm sure that's never happened before. Can you give us a run down of Clinton's accusers as well? How about Schiff's? or Schumer's? or Biden's? or Weinstein's? Are you really going to sit there at your keyboard and claim that some rich powerful liberals are not sexual abusers and perverts?

Albert is Charles brother, the queen recently banned him from all royal functions because of his involvement with Epstein.

Why? Clinton is no longer President. You had your shot at him. You impeached him over his private sexual conduct...and he didn't even pay off a porn star to keep her quiet about screwing her while his wife was home taking care of their son....

Forum List

Back