ANOTHER Liberal / Obama Administration Official ESCAPES Punishment

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"House Republicans reach deal to avoid vote on impeaching IRS commissioner"

Despite being flat-out BUSTED for Perjury under oath before Congress...Despite overseeing the criminal targeting and punishing of American citizens - Obama's 'enemies'....IRS Commissioner John Koskinen walks.

It is AMAZING how Liberals / Obama Administration officials are so protected from accountability / punishment:

Holder, Castro, Reid, Hillary, Kerry, Koskinen....

Most LAWLESS administration EVER!.

House Republicans Reach Deal To Avoid Vote On Impeaching Irs Commissioner

They don't want to irritate voters with an impeachment vote! They sure don't mind irritating voters by not doing their jobs.

Despite being flat-out BUSTED for Perjury under oath before Congress...Despite overseeing the criminal targeting and punishing of American citizens - Obama's 'enemies'....IRS Commissioner John Koskinen walks.

It is AMAZING how Liberals / Obama Administration officials are so protected from accountability / punishment:

Ongoing scandals like this (and by scandals I am referring to the neglect of duty by justice and officials) blows my mind. Not that it happens, but that they can get away with it! The media is totally in bet with the corrupt political system we are under.

This is a sin that raises stench up to the heavens. Even all those who bleed leftist blood and continue to vote for them are guilty of pretending everything is Ok. Sickening.

They don't want to irritate voters with an impeachment vote! They sure don't mind irritating voters by not doing their jobs.
I think people would stand up and applaud Congress holding someone accountable - especially the head of the IRS. EVERYONE despises the IRS.

The American people lost their chance to do away with the IRS after this scandal broke. The only way it was going to happen was if the American people came together to demand the IRS be eliminated and replaced with a Fair or Flat Tax, ensuring the IRS would NEVER be allowed to be used by Democrats again as a weapon against the American people. (I say Democrats because both Bill Clinton and Barak Obama used the IRS in this way - documented and proven).

The politicians intentionally keep this nation divided, however, specifically for reasons such as this - so Americans can't come together to do anything.

(I say Democrats because both Bill Clinton and Barak Obama used the IRS in this way - documented and proven).
No. Just tell the truth. You say Democrats because you are a partisan fucking hack.

No. Just tell the truth. You say Democrats because you are a partisan fucking hack.
No, I said what I mean.

Holder was busted perpetrating several FELONY Counts of PERJURY while testifying under oath while attempting to cover up Barry's Fast and Furious Scandal, and Barry protected him from Prosecution. Holder could not escape, however, a unanimous bipartisan vote to censure him, making him the 1st US AG in US history to be Censured.

Castro and Reid both got busted red-handed breaking the law...and the WH declared they would not be indicted/charged with their crimes because 'they are sorry'.

Hillary broke numerous laws with her email scandal and has been protected from indictment/prosecution.

John Kerry just got busted funneling (STEALING) millions of State Department tax dollars to his daughter - he will be protected from indictment and prosecution.

Kerry, Koskinen - oversaw the targeting of American citizens AND was caught red-handed perpetrating Perjury before Congress...and he is not getting his ass kicked out, let alone going to jail like he should be.

And let's not forget how Barry has refused to enforce the law, has protected law-breakers, has BROKEN the law, has violated the Constitution, has refused to comply with court orders - is still doing so, and has been held in contempt.

MOST CRIMINAL / LAWLESS ADMINISTRATION EVER!

Last edited:

Ongoing scandals like this (and by scandals I am referring to the neglect of duty by justice and officials) blows my mind. Not that it happens, but that they can get away with it! The media is totally in bet with the corrupt political system we are under.

This is a sin that raises stench up to the heavens. Even all those who bleed leftist blood and continue to vote for them are guilty of pretending everything is Ok. Sickening.
Hillary will continue this lunacy.

Forum List

Back