Another liberal city burns as the local politicians stand by dumbfounded

What would you like Mrs. Rawlings-Blake to do? They have the full force of the police department out on the streets. She has asked the Governor to send in the National Guard. They have implemented a curfew. Maybe you'd feel better if launched drone strikes and they enlisted the help of the NSA to tap people's phones?

• Banned
What would you like Mrs. Rawlings-Blake to do? They have the full force of the police department out on the streets. She has asked the Governor to send in the National Guard. They have implemented a curfew. Maybe you'd feel better if launched drone strikes and they enlisted the help of the NSA to tap people's phones?
You start off with reasonable questions. Then you end like a retard on crack.

Fuck off

Calm your Negroes by whatever means. Are they not yet equal after decades of Affirmative Action?

Yes? No?

No. Of course not. Not in their minds, anyway.

I am a third generation Gypsy. My ancestors were cooked in the same ovens alongside the Jews.

I have just as much right to torch the streets of America as do the Negroes.

Why? Because injustice befell my ancestors and I have a big motherfucking chip on my shoulders.

TORCH those motherfucking White Americans.

Watching these cities burn and these stupid politicians do nothing just makes me angry.
New Orleans, Ferguson & now Baltimore. They all have several things in common. Can YOU figure it out? The problem is quite obvious

I figured it out. YOU are a Liberal who does a Liberal amount of Thinking biased on Racism.

Watching these cities burn and these stupid politicians do nothing just makes me angry.
New Orleans, Ferguson & now Baltimore. They all have several things in common. Can YOU figure it out? The problem is quite obvious

I figured it out. YOU are a Liberal who does a Liberal amount of Thinking biased on Racism.
Race was not mentioned

Remember that NRA driven law that didn't allow blacks to have "Assault Rifles"?

Forum List

Back