Another Leftist Rag Bites The Dust

Time is leftwing? Since when?
I would say right around this time, it was found out by many.

Another Ice Age?

gw-time-magazine-ice-age-global-warming.gif

Some scientists predicted a coming Ice Age, part of Climate Change. Now, most parts of the planet are warming, but severe winters occur also. You would calll InfoWars 'moderate' I gather.

What a shocker! Print media is having a hard time competing with the net.

Man of the Year never means "best" as Time explains, Hitler received Man of the Year, it means the individual with the most impact. The Computer was Man of the Year also.

Another Ice Age?

That's the thing! Many on the Left do not know their news sources are biased to the left. They think they are fair and honest. How F'ed up is that?

This is STILL true even after the outrageous actions of many in the media, who colluded with the Hilary campaign to get her elected.

How are CNN and MSNBC still in business?

Another Ice Age?

That's the thing! Many on the Left do not know their news sources are biased to the left. They think they are fair and honest. How F'ed up is that?

This is STILL true even after the outrageous actions of many in the media, who colluded with the Hilary campaign to get her elected.

How are CNN and MSNBC still in business?
If it were not for doctor waiting rooms and airport lobbies no one would watch CNN and MSNBC.

And Reagan, TIME is moderate(.)
That's funny.

Time puts a R or con on the cover once a year...all other issues have lefties....and that is enough to convince dupes that they are unbiased.

LMFAO!

Actually, Time is neither leftwing, nor rightwing, it is thoroughly establishment Anglo-American, corporate statist propaganda shit-rag for the Council on Foreign Relations which is the US branch of the Royal Institute of International Affairs.

It is a globalist brainwashing propaganda rag. As the world becomes more red? Yeah, it tends more left.

This is the crap left in waiting rooms across America that tell lower and middle classes how to think about the world. It is the magazine version of ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/PBS/FOX, completely unreliable and filled with corporate/government bullshit.

Barely anything that fills its' pages is that truth.

Forum List

Back