Another impeachable offense by Trump uncovered

New revelations emerge in Jane Mayer NYT report

The fact that Trump would try and block the merger between Time Warner and AT&T that included CNN and wouldn't stand for it, is Autocracy in overdrive. And since the court case was upheld held in favor of the merger, while Gary Cohn didn't go along with Trump's demands to interfere with that merger, it is clear that Trumps interference reaches to a level of impeachment. With a laundry list of impeachable offenses, I don't see this criminal serving out the rest of his illegal presidency.

John Kelly knew that Trump's desire to file the lawsuit would place Trump in legal jeopardy. John Kelly is no dummy but Trump obviously is. Trump's desire to block this merger, his documented (by Cohen & Kelley) opposition to it, and Trump's desire to intervene is only further demonstration that Trump is a fvcking moron wanna B gangsta. Not a smart guy at all.

What personal "legal jeopardy", ck?

Federal regulators block mergers all of the time. And when they don't block them completely, they put up restrictions.

Anti-trust laws require federal review of these kinds of proposed events, that's why the merging parties let the authorities know in advance.

You obviously did not check out the video, nor read Mayer's NYT article.

No surprise.

I don't read Fake News like the NYT.

And that's where the liberal coup conspirators have failed. They need to get the lies about President Trump published in legit news sources like the Limbaugh Letter to be taken seriously by non-libs.

So, Trump has successfully brainwashed you too; no surprise.

Fake news, the press is the enemy of the people, etc.

You fell for that shit. Congrats

I knew the Lame Stream Media was bullshit long before Trump descended the escalator at his domicile.

Report: Trump asked Cohn to block AT&T/Time Warner merger - CNN

At least one lawmaker has weighed in on the revelation. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said he has "long feared Trump would use the instruments of state power to carry out his vendetta against the press he has attacked as the 'enemy of the people.'"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear the ghost of Richard M. Nixon

:abgg2q.jpg:

At least one lawmaker has weighed in on the revelation. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said he has "long feared Trump would use the instruments of state power to carry out his vendetta against the press he has attacked as the 'enemy of the people.'"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DOJ is part of the Executive Branch, CK. Its part of the President's job to determine what mergers to fight.

Lots of mergers have been fought over the years.

The DOJ is part of the Executive Branch, CK. Its part of the President's job to determine what mergers to fight.

Correct BUT there is a right way & a wrong way to do it.

Trump expressed his opinion to BOTH Cohen & to Kelly that he wanted to file a lawsuit.

That would be the WRONG way.

It is just another demonstration of Trump's proclivities to act as an authoritarian figure, within the frame work of a Constitutional republic.

Authoritarian proclivities by any executive do NOT work within the context of a system of checks & balances.

I know that is difficult for you Trump supporters to grasp but maybe one day you guys will grow more brain cells.

The fact that Trump would try and block the merger between Time Warner and AT&T that included CNN and wouldn't stand for it, is Autocracy in overdrive. And since the court case was upheld held in favor of the merger, while Gary Cohn didn't go along with Trump's demands to interfere with that merger, it is clear that Trumps interference reaches to a level of impeachment. With a laundry list of impeachable offenses, I don't see this criminal serving out the rest of his illegal presidency.

Look at the retarded OP cheering for a half-monopoly of the US's entire communications system! Why? Because Trump is against it. The comedy writes itself!

rofl.gif

Just in case you thought these people can't be that stupid and partisan, OP goes and proves it without a doubt!

It's kinda sad, really.
And the Constitution is comedy for you?
No, media lies and your parroting of it is.

Trump expressed his opinion to BOTH Cohen & to Kelly that he wanted to file a lawsuit.

It is just another demonstration of Trump's proclivities to act as an authoritarian figure, within the frame work of a Constitutional republic.

Authoritarian proclivities by any executive do NOT work within the context of a system of checks & balances.

I know that is difficult for you Trump supporters to grasp but maybe one day you guys will grow more brain cells.

If Congress has a problem with the current anti-trust laws, they should change them.

But right now, I don't see that at all.

In fact, there are just "unnamed sources" in this report, and since it is the NYT, we have to assume it is just Fake News.

It isn't about mergers. It's about Trump and CNN exposing the truth about Trump and his criminal activity. It's an abuse of power, which is an impeachable offense.

This explains it perfectly. Thanks!

It isn't about mergers. It's about Trump and CNN exposing the truth about Trump and his criminal activity. It's an abuse of power, which is an impeachable offense.

CNN is a master of FAKE news. The word "fake" means it isn't the truth.

John Kelly knew that Trump's desire to file the lawsuit would place Trump in legal jeopardy. John Kelly is no dummy but Trump obviously is. Trump's desire to block this merger, his documented (by Cohen & Kelley) opposition to it, and Trump's desire to intervene is only further demonstration that Trump is a fvcking moron wanna B gangsta. Not a smart guy at all.

What personal "legal jeopardy", ck?

Federal regulators block mergers all of the time. And when they don't block them completely, they put up restrictions.

Anti-trust laws require federal review of these kinds of proposed events, that's why the merging parties let the authorities know in advance.

You obviously did not check out the video, nor read Mayer's NYT article.

No surprise.

I don't read Fake News like the NYT.

And that's where the liberal coup conspirators have failed. They need to get the lies about President Trump published in legit news sources like the Limbaugh Letter to be taken seriously by non-libs.

So, Trump has successfully brainwashed you too; no surprise.

Fake news, the press is the enemy of the people, etc.

You fell for that shit. Congrats

I knew the Lame Stream Media was bullshit long before Trump descended the escalator at his domicile.
Tell us, what is the proven BS?

CNN is a master of FAKE news. The word "fake" means it isn't the truth.
That's great. As to this case, what is the fake news?

Look at the retarded OP cheering for a half-monopoly of the US's entire communications system! Why? Because Trump is against it. The comedy writes itself!

rofl.gif

Just in case you thought these people can't be that stupid and partisan, OP goes and proves it without a doubt!

It's kinda sad, really.

The Fever of hate is almost nearing it level when Bush was President...

It would be amusing if not sad...

"Politics for $1000.00 Alex !"

"The answer is !" "We've got him now !"

"What is the daily slogan heard on CNN and MSNBC, Alex ?"
You're just jealous that Trump gets all the impeachable offenses, and Obama gets none. We understand.
You have yet to list an impeachable offense in this or any other thread.

Every attempt you made has ended in humiliating failure for you
You're a retard with no intelligent value. Get lost.

rofl.gif

It's kinda sad, really.

The fever of hate is all some folks have.

rofl.gif

It's kinda sad, really.

Indeed! :rolleyes:

rofl.gif

It's kinda sad, really.

Enjoy it, embrace it and never deny it...

rofl.gif

It's kinda sad, really.
And the Constitution is comedy for you?

No, it's your stupidity and partisanship that's comedic, in a sad sort of way.
An abuse of power is not partisan. Get your head out of your ass.

rofl.gif

It's kinda sad, really.

I'm enjoying the truth, and the satisfaction that the rule of law and the Constitution are still working in this country. Could it be that the hate comes from those who reject our founding 250 years ago,and that system doesn't align with their desired outcomes?

rofl.gif

It's kinda sad, really.

I'm enjoying the truth, and the satisfaction that the rule of law and the Constitution are still working in this country. Could it be that the hate comes from those who reject our founding 250 years ago,and that system doesn't align with their desired outcomes?

You just keep bumping your fail thread, and exhibiting your delusion, and I'll keep laughing! :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back